Yes, me too.

It takes time to forgive

After yesterday, Dara and Chanyeol haven't contacted each other yet, In 2NE1's dorm it seems like the girls already knew what happen last night. Chaerin informed the other members on what she witnessed last night. Yes, the other members needed to know it, so they can be aware of what's happening. Secrets between members are just kept between them so nothing to really worry. Though, Bom thought that Dara already moved on, Chaerin still thinks that Dara still loves Jiyong. It was 1 pm when they finished rehearsing for "Missing You", Dara bid her goodbye to the girls and went out to go their dorm, when unexpecatedly she bumped to Jiyong who was looking at his phone at that time.


Page Divders

 

Flashback: Dara and Jiyong were walking at opposite direction when they bumped to each other. Dara automatically bowed not knowing whom she bumped to, Jiyong said his sorry "Mian...he Dara shi." , "Oh it's okay Jiyong shi" she responded. In Jiyong's POV seems like she already moved on while he still in the process of grasping of what happened the last they met at that restaurant when he saw her with Chanyeol. 


Page Divders

Back at 2NE1's dorm, "Ayy Jinja" Dara exclaimed when Bom about the teddy bear. "Yah Darong, you're not a teenager to be controlling your feelings toward a younger guy, besides you guys look cute together. both of you are baby faced." Bom exclaimed. "Really Bom, how did you know that I like him, can you censor my heart?" she questioned. Then a beep from Dara's phone was heard. "Ya Ya Ya, that.....that..Chanyeol" Bom teased. "Bom calm down." The text message reads "Hi... Dara shi, are you free this weekend? Uhmm.... I just want to tell something really important to you."  "Ahh Chanchan, yeah I am free, where do you want to mee?" Dara responded. "Ah, I'll just pick you up, the place will be surprise."


Page Divders

"Should I tell him that I like him, or should I wait for his confession, what if, he just see me as his noona and a friend?" This question kept on running to Dara's mind. She walk to the kitchen to get some water, when she saw the cup that Jiyong gave to her as a present  for their 4th year anniversary. "Ahh, why do you keep bothering me, this is too much.

After calming her self, she went to sleep. 

 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

Hey guise, this is another short update, thanks for all the comments, keep them coming. As much as I want to update this story, I can't because I have loads of school work to complete and tests to take.. Junior year is really hectic. So yeah, for all of the new readers please comment and subcribe if you haven't.  Thanks again, see you guise until the next chapter. P.S give me some suggestions for the next chapter.