Discovery

It takes time to forgive

2NE1 are preparing for their ongoing concert "All or Nothing" , Dara and Chanyeol haven't met each other for weeks already. They are both busy, EXO are also busy for their world tour. The fact that both might have forgotten each other, or the last text message that Chanyeol sent her was unexpected. 

 

FLASHBACK:

It was 8:31 pm when Chanyeol when to the bathroom to take a shower, not knowing that he left his phone in the living room. Chen, Baekhyun, and D.O were chilling in the living room when Baekhyun thought abouth a enlightenedidea. Chen hesitated at first but he fell at Baekhyun's idea. D.O. did try to stop both of them but it seemed that the two were uncontrollable. Baekhyun's idea was to take Chanyeol's cellphone and text Dara this phrase "How's my girl doing? I miss you already, mwahh" . 10 pm Chanyeol was looking for his phone when he realized that he left it in the livingroom. He thought about browsing the web in his phone before he sleep, then he went to his text messages and surprise surprise, mouth agape, eyes popped open, he saw the text message that "he" sent. He automatically knew that it was Baekhyun who did it, but it was too late to confront him and ask if he really did it. Half of Chanyeol is annoyed, but half of him is really happy. 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

At YG ent. building (Practice room)

Bom: ~Hul, really he texted you!?

Dara: Ya Bom! Lower your voice, someone might hear us!

Bom: Wait, does that mean, what! He just confessed to you Darong, text him back tell him to meet up with you so you can confess your feelings too!

Dara: I am not ready yet, I feel like he's too young for me, I mean he is kind and gentleman but I feel like he does not deserve me. 

Bom: What do you mean?! Just do it already. Aishh ....

 

Jiyong, Top, and Seungri entered the room.

Seungri: ~Nooooona

Jiyong: Hi guys. 

Top: Bom and Dara shi, let's eat at Se7en hyung's restaurant my treat.

Bom: Aigooo Top shi, we can't, even if we want to, we need to practice. 

 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

 

The two girls started to practice "Do you love me" choregraphy. Jiyong sat on the bench, pretending he is not watching Dara although he is. *Beep Beep , a phone rang Jiyong checked his phone but there's no message, *Beep Beep, he checked his phone again, no message. He look over to the other side of the bench and then he saw Dara's phone, then it beeped again he picked up the phone and he unlocked the phone, luckily Dara did not change her password yet, so he still knows it, 3 Messages popped up the ID was Channie-yah, 

Chanyeol: Hi, I......I....am sorry for what.....uummm.

Chanyeol: The text message that I sent to you yesterday was......just.....

Chanyeol: Ohh.....never mind......Can I meet you up today?

 

"What does this mean?", The only question that Jiyong can think of. 

 

                                                                         To be continued on to the next chapter.......

 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

 

Author's note:

TOP THREE JJANG comments:

ChocoChii (Feb 3, 2014 09:11:10) says about chapter 12: More pls~~~ i like the story!! Nice!! ^_^

 
 dockie8ph (Feb 3, 2014 05:21:11) says about chapter 12: pls give chanyeol a chance.. u won't regret it dara! 

 

Darambles (Dec 28, 2013 10:17:45) says about chapter 9: Oh gosh chanyeol you are such a cutie!