Too much drama

It takes time to forgive

Darong! Darong! Bom called Dara from her bedroom. 

Ya! Bommie~ I'm doing something, this is really important, don't disturb me. Dara responded

Omo! This is more important than what you're doing. 

Shut it. I'm fixing my nails. You need to calm your self down. 

Hahahahahahaha~ Okay don't blame me that I didn't tell you this news. 

What news? 

E...X...O is back and that means your ex-boyfriend C...H...A...N...Y...E...O...L is back!!!!!

WHAT?! Dara screamed

And guess what he said when he said while he was in the Philippines. He said "Dara noona, we're not close" Even though that's what he exactly said, I just made it short. 

 

---

Dara can't take it anymore so she decided to chat with Chanyeol. 

Sandara: Park Chanyeol. Ah.... How are you?~ Are you doing fine? EXO HWAITING

Chanyeol is typing....

Chanyeol: 

Sandara: What?! You said something but it did not come out. Was that a mistake. Can you type it again.

Chanyeol is typing... 

Chanyeol just logged out, would you like to send him a message?

---

Andwae! Park Chanyeol!!! 

Unnie what's wrong? Minzy asked

Nothing. Umm wait... Minzy-ah can you do me a favor?

Yes, what is it? Minzy asked again

You go to the same dance studio building as Kai and Sehun right? 

Unnie, I know what you're thinking, I won't do it. 

Weo. Minzy please. I'll buy you..food.. yes food. I just want to talk to Chanyeol even for a moment, can you ask Kai to tell Chanyeol when you see him in the dance studio building?

Unnie.... andwae.......Okay I will

Kamsahamnida Minzy ah

---

At the dance studio building where Minzy and Kai practiced alot. Minzy goes to a different dance room so she never talked to Kai. But this time she will be able to talk to him. Kai was about to enter the room opposite to Minzy, but Minzy called him blunty. 

Kai ssi, I mean Kim Jongin. 

Kai turned around. 

Oh, neh~ Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim. 

Ah- about that don't call me sunbaenim besides we're born the same year, call me Minji.

Yes. Then you should call Jongin too. 

Ah I see, you don't like people calling you by your stage name uh?

Something like that. Well, can I help you with something? Since you called my name?

Ah. I almost forgot, i'll be straight forward, but can you help do a scene where Dara unnie can meet Chanyeol oppa?

Oh I got what your talking about. About that. You should be aware that fans can be wild sometimes, if they sees hyung with noona then they might spark a riot or something like that. I just want to protect hyung and Dara noona. Probably we should wait until thing cool off right?

Arraso. But...

Oh. I'll just give you my number, and give me yours, so we could just contact each other. 

The two exchanged numbers. 

 

~~~

Curious about the next update? Wait till then. I decided to not use the same format for the dialogues, because I got tired of changing the font to bold when the speaker is speaking.