Silent cries

It takes time to forgive

It was 4 pm, when Dara the computer and started browsing on allkpop site. Bom was sitting beside her, then suddenly tears started to file up in her charming eyes, she was unable to control her feelings; her heart was filled with agony, she clasped her fists and suddenly leaned her head on Bom's shoulders. 

Bom: Darong what's wrong?

Dara: Please turn off the computer, I don't want to see it. 

Bom: WHAT THE HECK !!!!!!!!

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmIRy2BpGJHlyv67UqjwK

The photo that welcomed Bom's eyes. 

Bom: Aish, Dara stop crying this is just photoshopped. 

Dara: No , I'm tired of dealing with Gd Kiko crap, if he really loves me, then why does fans have to capture these photos and upload them to social medias.

Bom: It's life. 

Dara: I have to confront Jiyong and I want to break up with him.

Cl came and saw Dara  crying . 

Cl: Oh, *mouth agaped.  Unnie what's wrong?

Bom: That girl and Jiyong photo leaked.

Cl: Oppa really has the guts to hurt my unnie. 

Dara: Girls, I'll just go to my bed and I'll confront him tomorrow. 

 Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics
 
 
 

~Dara, Bom, and CL are about to enter YG buiding when suddenly they saw a familiar face, which is apparantly Kiko Mizuhara .

CL: Aish, unnie let's go back to our dorm, I forgot something important. 

Bom: What!? we are here already, * CL secretly pointed at the direction of the girl to Bom, luckily Dara was looking on the other direction. 

Bom: Oh yeah right Dara let's go back to the dorm Cl forgot something. 

Dara: Aigoooo, okay let's go back.

 

Meantime, Dara led the girls to her car. 

Dara: *Opens the door, and the girls entered.

Dara started started the engine, when suddenly her eyes caught someone or someone with another familiar face. 

GDragon and Kiko's hands were intertwined and they were exiting small giggles, while GD whispered some sweet phrases to Kiko's ears. 

Dara: Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggg, this is too much. *Weeps while mumbing words to herself. 

Bom: What's wrong?

CL: Oh my Gahhd , oppa and that......

Bom: You know I'll just call manager hyung so he can drive us , Dara come here, don't mind those two. 

While Dara did not pay attention to Bom, she started the engine and tears kept falling .

She started to drive in GD's direction, GD saw Dara. 

GD was so shocked that he unclasped his fingers from Kiko's. 

Kiko: Ouch, oppa what's wrong?

GD: Dara-shii, Im sorry. 

Dara Went outside the car and slapped Gd as hard as she can while tears flew like river.

GD: I am so sorry, let me explain Dara-ssi

Kiko slapped Dara and exited harsh words in English and in Japanese. Bom can't control herself so she also exploded harsh words in English and in Korean too. CL was stopping Bom from hitting Kiko. GD hugged Dara, whereas Dara was trying hard to get off from the tight embrace Gd is doing to her. 

Dara: Get off of me, I hate you as much as I love you.

GD: Please forgive me.

When the managers pulled over, Bom, CL, and Dara went inside the van while GD and Kiko was left behind. Tears were also forming in GD's eyes. 

 GD's point of view: I love you, but when I'm in Japan I'm with Kiko, but I love you more. Could you still forgive me?