Chapter 9

Different

Seungho's eyes are still wide open and he stared to Junhyung in disbilieve. Junhyung nerviously smiled and looked to Doojoon from Seungho. He didn't know what to do right that moment.

 

 

"So, you are Junhyung's husband?" Seungho asked and looked to Doojoon. Doojoon noticed something and he confusingly looked to Seungho.

"Are you two know each other?" he asked from Seungho. Junhyung smiled nervously to Doojoon and nodded.

"Yeah, he was my senior back in the high school" Junhyung said.

"Oh, is that so? i didn't know about it" Doojoon said and suddenly Doojoon's assistant came.

"Mr.Yoon, Mr. Kim already arrived here" he said and Doojoon nodded.

"Sorry, I have to go and greet some people" he said and went with his assistant.

 

 

Seungho looked to Junhyung, who is now staring to doojoon's back.

"So, That guy is Yoon Doojoon?" he asked suddenly and it made Junhyung to look at him. Seungho smirked a little.

"He didn't seems so bad but i didn't thought he treated you like that" Seungho said and Junhyung recognized an anger from Seungho's words. But somehow Junhyung didn't want to admit that Doojoon is that bad person like Seungho thought.

"i said to you, he is not that bad person" Junhyung said softly.

"How come you think about him like that? He is wolf in cheeps skin!" Seungho hissed. Junhyung looked to him with sad eyes and shook his head.

"At least i don't think about him like that" he said and walked away from him. Seungho sighed in frustration.

 

 

 

Junhyung walked out on the balcony and sighed. He couldn't understand himself. He thought he hated Doojoon, cause he took his freedom from him and made his life like a bird in the cage.

But when, seungho said a bad think about Doojoon, he didn't want admit it and felt a litle anger in his heart. Junhyung placed his hand on left side of his chest and took a deep breath. Suddenly his heart beat increased and it makes him to breath hardly.

 

 

"Junhyung-ah?" he turned around and saw Doojoon looking at him with worried eyes.

"Neh" he said but Doojoon didn't bilieve him and placed his hand on his forehead.

"You look a bit pale" he said.

"I think i need a rest" Junhyung said and Doojoon nodded,.

"Ok, let's go home" Doojoon said and helped him to walk.

"But, what about the guests?" Junhyung worried.

"It's ok, i will be back after i drive to home" he said and they walked out from the hotel and get in to the car that already waiting for them.

 

 

 

 

The drive to home was quiet. Doojoon noticed Junhyung is sleeping silently beside him. When they arrived at the house, Doojoon didn't want to wake Junhyung. So he lifted him in bridal style and walked into his room. 

Doojoon placed Junhyung on the bed and about to go out from the room, he heard a mumble from Junhyung. He turned around and sat on the bed beside Junhyung.

"Omma...omma..." Junhyung mumbled in his sleep and single tears fell down from his eyes. Doojoon wiped his tears with his thump. Doojoon desided not to go back and he lied next to Junhyung. He hugged him protectively. Junhyung snuggled to Doojoon's chest.

 

 

 

Flash back

"Omma! Omma! look i got 100 on the maths, Look!!!" seven year old Jaesoon shouted in happy tone, when he entered to house running and showed his mother the note.

But his mother didn't saw that and pushed Jaesoon away from his way and went to Jaemin who is on the door way and calmly took off his jacket. His mother kneeled in front of him and smiled warmly.

"How is your day, uri Jaeminie had fun?" his mother said and caressed his hear. Jaemin looked to his mom and smiled.

"Neh, Omma" he said. Jaesoon's smile dropped and looked at his mother with teary eyes. His mother took Jaemin to kitchen.

"I made your favorite food... ta-dah!" she placed a fish fry on the table.

Jaesoon was still standing on the door way of the kitchen.

Soon Jaemin walked in front of him and held his hand.

"Let's eat Jaesoon-ah" his brother said and dragged him to kitchem and took out a muffin from the fridge.

"here, I know you have allergy of seafood" he said and Jaesoon smiled to his brother. 

"Thank you hyung" he said. Jaemin smiled and ruffled Jaesoon's hair. Soon their father came from work with his friends. Their omma walked to kitchen and held Jaesoon's hand firmly. 

"Jaesoon-ah, dad's friends came you should go to your room ok" she said and Jaesoon nodded and ran to stairs but stopped in front of it. He turned around and asked.

"Can i stay here and play with their children?" he asked. His mom shook his head and glared to him.

"Go to your room now!" she hissed and Jaesoon ran to his room with fear. When Jaesoon closed his room door which is the last door of the corridor. He heard people are talking and laughing.

"Jaemin-ah! greet your uncle" his dad said with happy tone.

End flash back

 

 

 

Hyunseung opened the cafe early in the morning.

"It's snowing again" he said to himself and prepared for work day. He noted something on the calendar on the table.

"Junhyung's birthday is after 4 days" he said to himself and sighed.

"I should go and buy a present for him" he said again and he heard door bell rang.

 

 

 

 

Knock heard on the door of Yang seungho's office and he didn't lifted his eyes from the sheets in front of him and said.

:"come in" and his assistant Mr. Lee walked in the office and bowed to him. Seungho looked to him.

"What is it Mr. Yang" Mr. Lee asked. Seungho gave a folder to him. Mr. Lee took it and after he read the folder. 

"but it's about Yoon Doojoon?" he asked confusingly.

"Neh, I want to know about that guy and his history, background and even including about his love life" Seungho said strenly and stood up from his chair and walked in front of Mr. Lee.

"Just do what i told you" he said and smirked evily.

"But... he is your new partner in this project, right?" he asked.

"I know but... I'm sure he is more like an enemy to me" he said.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

HI!!!

NEW UPDATE HERE!!!

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT BORING AND I DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!!

BUT! I REALLY HOPE YOU GYUS WILL LEAVE A COMMENT TO ME~~~~

SORRY FOR MADE YOU WAIT SOOO LOOOONG~~~~

*^^*