Chapter 16

Different

Next morning, Doojoon woke up with really painfull headache. He grouned and rolled side to side on his bed when Junhyung bring him a glass of water and painkiller. 

"Here, drink it" He said and placed it on the bedside table. Doojoon sat up on the bed.

"I really shouldn't drink that much" he said and Junhyung chuckled. 

"What did hyung said?" He asked. 

"He said, he is going to open small family restaurant and invited us" Doojoon smiled to Junhyung and placed the empty glass on the table. Junhyung's eyes widened. 

"Oh, really? I really want to meet him" He said with very ecxited voice. 

"Do you miss him?" Doojoon asked softly. Junhyung nodded and looked down. Doojoon held his hand and squeezed. 

"I'm sorry, i bet, i'm the most horrible husband in the world" He said.

"Yeah, it's true..." Junhyung nodded and looked to him smiling. Doojoon's eyes widened and pulled him on to the bed and got on top him. 

"What? Do you really meant that?" Doojoon asked and start to tickle him. Junhyung laughed and struggled to free himself. Doojoon stopped and looked to Junhyung and kissed him on the nose. Junhyung giggled and looked away, embarrassed.

"Why are you so shy?" Doojoon asked and smiled.

"No! I'm not!!" Junhyung denied but ended up shy again. Doojoon laughed and kissed him again on his nose.

"Stop it~ it's embarrassing!" Junhyung whined and hide his face with his both hands. Suddenly something really familiar catch his eyes. Doojoon held Junhyung's left wrist and looked to his bracelet. Junhyung tilted his head in confusion.

"What?" he asked and Doojoon looked to him.

"what's this?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung looked to his bracelet and said.

'Ah! Hyunseung gave it to me, wae?" Junhyung asked. Doojoon sat up on the bed and Junhyung to sat up.

"What happen?" Junhyung asked.

"Wait here" Doojoon said and walked out from the room.

Soon Doojoon reentered to the room and stood in front of Junhuyng.

"wea?" Junhyung asked worried.

"Do you know why Hyunseung gave that to you?" Doojoon asked hesitatingly.

"actually when i was in the middle school, he gave me bracelet like this but i lost it and he promised me to buy another one and it seems like he didn't forgot his promise" Junhyung said. Doojoon sat on the bed infront of Junhyung.

"I think, it's a fate that we met" Doojoon said and show the bracelet he found years go. Junhyung's eyes widened and took it from Doojoon's hand.

"How?" he asked.

"When i was in Highschool i saw that someone he took my heart at first sight and i found it where that person was sitting. I searched that person in the whole station and that was the time i met with Jaemin but it was not his. I think that person i saw in the mitro was you, Junhyung-ah" Doojoon said and looked to Junhyung whose eyes are wide open.  

"Doo?"

"Maybe we should thank to Jaemin? If it wasn't he, we migth never meet,right?" Doojoon asked and held Junhyung's hands gently. Junhyung smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah, we should" he said and tears fell down from his eyes, Doojoon hugged him and smiled. 

 

 

 

 

Few weeks later, Junhyung entered to the cafe that Seungho told him to meet. 

Junhyung looked around the cafe and spotted him sitting near the window. Junhyung walked to him with a smile on his face. 

"Hyung?" he greeted with him and Seungho looked up to him. 

"Oh, Junhyung-ah? you came?" Seungho said and smiled to him happily. Junhyung sat infront of him.

"we didn't see each other for awhile" he said and Junhyung smiled. 

"So? what do you want to do today?" Seungho asked and Junhyung tilted his head to the side. 

"mmmm... i don't know" he said and giggled. Seungho too, laughed with him and he looked to Junhyung's eyes. 

"you seem very happy today? Is Yoon Doojoon-ssi treathing you well?" he asked suddenly. Junhyung smiled awkwardly and nodded. 

"Wae? all of a sudden, why asking that kind of qeustion?" Junhyung asked.Seungho sighed and still looking to him. 

"Just worried, you know? you can always trust me, i will be always ther for you" he said and Junhyung smiled. 

"Hyung~ don't talk like that! actually... Doojoon and me are official, now" Junhyung mumbled the last part but Seungho clearly heard what he said. Junhyung was looking down to his hands with flushed red face. Seungho smiled awkwardly after he released the setuation. 

"Then, i'm happy..." he quickly said and Junhyung looked to him with smile. 

"So, can i take you out for a date then?" he asked from Junhyung, jokingly. 

"Aish~ Seungho hyung! i'm married! so there will be no date with another person but Doojoon, you know?" Junhyung said playfully. Seungho frowned and pouted. 

"Please just this one?" he pretended to cry and Junhyung laughed to him.

"Ok then but this will be our secret, ok?" Junhyung said and Seungho grinned happily.

 

 

 

 

"what did you do today?" Doojoon asked when they were sitting on the couch in the living room after dinner. Doojoon was hugging Junhyung from behind and Junhyung sat between his legs and leaned his back to Doojoon's chest.

"Hang out with Seungho hyung, we didn't see each other for awhile" Junhyung said casually. Doojoon rised his eyebrowns and said oh then start to change the channels.

"Wea?" Junhyung asked but Doojoon didn't said anything but keep changing channels. Junhyung turned his head and looked to him.

"wea~? are you ignoring me?" he asked and poked Doojoon's cheek.

"Ani, just changing channels" Doojoon said casually but didn't look to him. Junhyung smirked and shrugged.

"ok then, oh! i remembered Seungho hyung said we could meet again tomorrow he promised me to go to asument park" Junhyung said and waited Doojoon's reaction. Doojoon's eyes widened and looked to Junhyung.

"But! you gyus met today why tomorrow again and who is he to go with other's wife to somewhere?" Doojoon asked a bit angerly and Junhuyng started to giggle and hide his face with his falm.

"wea?" Doojoon asked when he noticed him. Junhyung shook his head and still laughing.

"Wea? what's so funny?" Doojoon asked annoyed already.

"Doo, you should have see your face! it was so funny" he said laughing. Doojoon frowned and rised his eybrows. 

"Yah! Yoon Junhyung? Do you making fun of me, right?" he asked and start to tickle Junhyung. Junhyung laughed when Doojoon tickled him. 

"Ani, ani, ani.... please stop this, hahahahah" he laughed and soon Doojoon stopped. Junhyung calmed down a little from his laugher, he looked to Doojoon. 

"you are jealous coz i met with Seungho hyung right?" he asked but Doojoon didn't said anything but looked around, avoiding Junhyung's qeustion. Junhyung smiled and leaned his back on Doojoon's chest again and said. 

"don't be... coz you are the one in my heart" Junhyung said quietly. Doojoon's eyes widened after he heard it. 

"Really?" he asked and Junhyung nodded looking down to his lap. Doojoon can see Junhyung is blushing so cutely.

"Aigoo~ uri Junnie is why so cute? " Doojoon said and hugged him tight. Junhyung laughed when Doojoon hugged him. Doojoon rested his chin on Junhyung's right shoulder.

"you too, one for me" he said and kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!

I TRIED TO WRITE FLUFF AGAIN HEHEHE....

AND I HOPE YOU GYUS WILL LIKE IT AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT~

DON'T BE SILENT COZ I NEED YOUR OPINION!!!

SEE YA~

*^^*