Chapter 27

Different

 

The moon was shining through the gap between the curtain. It was only source of the dim light in the room and making the one sleeping on the bed looking so beautiful to Doojoon's eyes.

Junhyung was sleeping peacefully in his embrance on their bed after this one long month. Doojoon really did miss Junhyung during this month. Even now he doesn't want to recall that month. When he saw Junhyung standing in front of him in their house, he thought he might be dreaming but it was true. His Junhyung came back to him he didn't abondaned him like the other one did.

But Doojoon felt insecure, it feels like if he close his eyes only a cesond then Junhyung will disappear again.

He ran his fingers through Junhyung's bangs and caressed his cheeks. Junhyung's bangs grow longer than last time he saw and he looks tin too. Junhyung's cheels  were slightly chubby but now it looks not like that. And it was all his fault, Doojoon was cursing himself for that.

Slowly Junhyung openned his eyes and looked to Doojoon's loving eyes. They didn't look away from each other, just stayed like that good few minutes that felt like heavens for both of them.

"I really missed you" Doojoon broke the silence and caressed Junhyung's cheek lovingly. "I thought i will never going to see you. I was a fool to let you go. I understood it, i can't live without you ever again" he said sensirely. Junhyung nodded his head and held from Doojoon's hand tightly. "Me too, i can't live without you. I really want to see you and I went to your office and saw you, secrectly" he admited making Doojoom smile a little. "I knew it. The reception girl gave me the food you left. It was really delicious." He said and tightly hugged Junhyung and sighed in satisfaction. Junhyung buried his face into Doojoon's chest and closed his eyes.

There is thing he really needs to say Doojoom but he doesn't know how to say. "That day..." suddenly Doojoon started making Junhyung look up to him. "That day did you really wanted to tell me, you are going with Yang Seungho?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung looked to him with big eyes and shook his head. "No, there is the other thing you need to know. It is very important!" He said and suddenly tears start to poar from his eyes.

Doojoon's eyes widenned in shock and quickly start to wipe his tears, "Why are you crying, Junhyung? Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?" He asked but Junhyung shook his head and brought Doojoon's hand to his tummy while looking to his eyes. Doojoon doean't quiet understand what is his wife doing and just looking really confused.

"Jun?"

"Our baby in here. Your baby Doojoon" Junhyung admitted quietly.

Doojoon's eyes widened,

"Jun, what? That is impossible!!!" He nearly shouted but calmed himself down. Junhyung shook his head still crying silently, "I know but it's true. I can impregnant. That was the reason why my parents left me and that is the reason why i am so weak compared to my twin brother. They thought I am a freak." He said.

Doojoon doesn't know how to react to this sudden imformation and laid still. Junhyung hide his face with both hands and start to sob pitifully. He was afraid, afraid that Doojoon too think him freak and abondane him like his parents did.

"Do you hate it? Do you hate me?" Junhyung asked between his sobs and made Doojoon come back to the reality. Doojoon looked to crying Junhyung, hand still on his tummy.

Slowly caressed it and smiled a little. Junhyung was still crying and he didn't imagined Doojoon will kiss his tummy so lovingly. The sudden kiss from Doojoon made him look up behind his hands. "Doojoon?!" Doojoon looked to Junhyung with smile. "I am happy, Junhyung-ah. I don't know how to discribe it. I know it is crazy, even impossible but we are going to be parents!!! You will going to be a mother and i am a father." Doojoon said happily and hugged Junhyung tightly. He didn't doubt Junhyung's confession one a bit but believed him.

 "Don't you think i am a freak?" Junhyung asked in surprise. In answer Doojoon only shook his head and held from Junhyung's hands tightly. "I never imagined we could have our own baby but now my dream came true we will going to be parents. You don't know how happy i am right now." Doojoon said. "Really, you are happy?" Junhyung asked again feeling confused and surprised at the same time. "Yes, i promise i will be a good father to out baby and a good husband to you forever" Doojoon said and kissed Junhyung on his forehead.

 

 

 

"What?!"

Dongwoon shouted in surprise to Doojoon. Confusion writing all over his face. Doojoon understand, Dongwoon's reacting like that since his friend is doctor himself and sure he heard it first time. A male pregnancy is just a miracle.

Dongwoon looked to Doojoon with big eyes, "tell me you are kidding!!" He said again this time a lot quieter way. Doojoon shook his head while grinning happily. "OMG!!! i heard about male pregnancy before but i thought it is impossible!!! But omg, if you are not kidding, then it is a gift from God himslef you know!!!" He said and still looks lost in his own world. Doojoon chuckled and shrugged, "me too didn't believe but when i see into Junhyung's eyes i knew he is telling me the truth. It is really a gift from God. You can't imagine how happy i am" he said.

"Hey, did you two go to the hospital to check up. You know maybe Junhyung" "no, but i am sure Junhyung's right. We are planning to go to the hospital today" Doojoon cut Dongwoon's sentance. "Then can I go with two of you?" Dongwoon asked suddenly making Doojoon raise his eyebrows. "Why?" Doojoon asked but Dongwoon just shrugged his shoulders. "Just you know, I am a doctor and I am really curious! Let me know OK, when you two are ready" he said and smiled to him.

 

 

 

Doctor smiled to both Doojoon and Junhyung but looked to Dongwoon with annoyed eyes.

"The baby is growing well and I am really happy to see the father of the baby. It is about 4 month now and you should be really carefull this time around. Male pregnancy is a special thing. It is very dangerous so you guys need to be extra careful OK?" She said and wrote some notes then handed it to Doojoon. Doojoon smiled to the doctor then held from Junhyung's hand tightly. Junhyung looked down to his lap and smiled shyly. 

 

When they arrived at their home Hyunseung was already waiting for them in font of their gate and tapping his feet on the ground impatiently. He ran to the car as soon as it pulled off in front of the gate and hugged Junhyung. "Are you ok? How are you feeling? I heard from Dongwoon! Why didn't you tell me anything?" He nearly yelled to his friend. Doojoon quickly ran between the two and made Hyunseung step away from Junhyung. "Hey, calm down you are scaring my child and my wife" he said and hugged Juhnyung protectively. 

Hyunseung made a face to Doojoon and quickly looked back to Junhyung who is standing rather shy in Doojoon's embrace."Yah, I was talking to my friend here! you get away from the way" he said to Doojoon. 

"hey, hey... let's get inside guys we don't need to make our soon to be mother get a cold right" he said and threw his arm over Hyunseung's shoulders. 

 

 

 

 

Broking the silence Hyunseung’s phone rang and made the owner of the phone to look at it. Hyunseung took the phone from the table and saw the caller ID.

Doesn’t know why this person is calling to him but in the he decided to pick it up.

“Hello?” he answered slitghtly bored but at the same time his voice sounded cold to the other line. “Hyunseung, I want to ask your favor” Seungho said after taking a deep breath. Hyunseung rolled hs eyes to Seungho’s request.

Of course, he heard everything from Junhyung and knows why Seungho did that but still he doesn’t want to understand a bit of his intentions. It’s cear that beecause of Seungho’s thoughtless actions his best friend nearly lost his one and only one and his happiness of life. And everytime Hyunseung thought of it, he doesn’t want to see Seungho too. But not all his life since Seungho is their respected brother but still.

“What kind of favor?” he asked annoyed, Seungho too guessed that Hyunseung already knew everything. “Hyunseung, I know you are upsate at me but please I want to meet Junhyung. He doesn’t pick up my phone. I just… I just want to apologize from him” Seungho said and he sounds pleading and tired at the same time.

Hyunseung sighed and thought for a while then answered, “ok, I will help you to set a meeting with him but… I will be there and make sure you don’t do anything stupid” then he hang up the phone without caring the other one’s reply.

 

 

 

Junhyung smiled happly as soon as he saw Hyunseung at the garden where they agreed to meet. He walked hurriedly and stopped in front of his friend. “hi, did you wait long?” he asked still didn’t stop smiling.

Hyunseung shook his head, “no, I just came. Why are you lokk so happy?” he asked back and Junhyung just shook his head. “no, I just wants to meet you and I missed you” he said making Hyunseung frown. “oh, my god! You really are pregnant. I head pregnant people emotions are no joke” he joked then made a gagging voice while saying, I can’t take your cheesy words.

Junhyung slightly hurt by his friend’s words and pouted wo him while glaring. “yah! I was happy ok!! It has been two days and ‘Doojoon went to Chine for business and I was boring all day at home. At least you should visit your friend” he sulked then Hyungseung smiled to him. “Ok, let’s go somewhere and go to your place and have a nice chat ok” he coed and Junhyung nodded happily.

 

They came to the coffee shop near the garden they met and ordered drinks for themselves. When Junhyung saw Hyunseung is being busy with his phone he asked, “who are you texting?” then Hyunseung looked to him before smiling a little.

“just someone who wanted to meet my best friend” he said. Junhyung raised his brows to Hyunseung’s answer.

“who?” he asked but Hyunseung looked behind Junhyung then waved his hand to someone. Junhyung too looked back but he didn’t expect Seungho to standing behind him.

Suddenly Junhyung’s anger burned in side him and took his phone from the table. “Hyunseung, you should have told me first” he said and about to walk away Seungho stopped him by holding from his wrist rather tight. Junhyung glared to him and about to yell at Seungho to let him go, Hyunseung interrupted. “Junhyung, he just wanted to talk to you for a bit and apologize. Please stay here” he said gently.

Junhyung looked between Hyunseung and Seungho before nodding his head slighly. “ok, just for a while” he said and sat back on the seat. Hyungseung looked to Seungho and nodded. “ok, I will be outside. You two talk” he said and walked out from the café leaving Junhyung alone with Seungho.

Seungho took a seat in front of Junhyung where Hyunseung was sitting few minutes ago. Junhyung refused to look at Seungho’s face still hurt what the other did to him.

“Junhyung, I am sorry” Seungho said and made Junhyung look to him finally.