Chapter 6

Different

Next day, after Doojoon went to work Junhyung was watching a TV. Soon he bored from watching TVand turned it off. It's really boring staying home all day. He wondered around the house and entered to Doojoon's work room. The room was big and has a very large book shelf on the wall behind Doojoon's desk. Junhyung walked to book shelf and started to read random book from it. He sat on the Doojoon's chair.

"It's boring" Junhyung said to himself and placed the book down on the table and saw picture frame on the table. He saw himself smiling happily with Doojoon on this picture. But he know it's not him. This person is Doojoon's ex-lover.

"This can't be...." Junhyung said to himself and also noticed single picture laying on the table. He took it, there was that person with Doojoon and Dongwoon smiling. Junhyung turned the picture. This pic has a letter on it.

'With my lover Im Jaemin's birthday with bestfriend Son Dongwoon. 2009.12.19' it's said. Junhyung droped the picture on the table. His breath become heavy and his heart start to beat like crazy. He placed his hand on left side of his chest and quickly run out from the room. He felt his legs go numb so he sat on the floor in the hall. One maid run to him and asked worriedly.

"Are you ok, Master? " she said. Junhyung shook his head.

" Please bring me some water" he managed to said to her. She nodded and run to kitchen. Soon she handed him glass of water and Junhuyng drank it.

"Are you really ok? am i need to call a doctor?" she asked again. Junhyung shook his head.

"Really, i'm ok but i need to rest some time' he said and stood up from the floor. He went to his bedroom and lied on the bed. Few minutes later he heard knock on the door and maid entered to his room.

"What is this" he asked.

"There is a person named Jang Hyunseung want to meet you" she said. Junhyung's face lighten up after he heard his friends name. He smiled to her and told her let him in.

"Junnie~" Hyunseung yelled as soon as he saw his friend and run to him. Junhyung laughed to his friend and they hugged each other.

"Junnie, i missed you. Why are not picking up your phone? i called you like 100 times you know!" Hyunseung said while pouting. Junhyung laughed.

"I'm sorry... i was really busy" he said. Hyunseung poked his arm playfully.

"Oh? i see? you are busy with your husband right?' he said. Junhyung smiled bitterly to him and Hyunseung noticed that smile. His smile dropped as soon as he saw Junhyung.

"What's this? Something happened?" he asked. Junhyung sighed and shook his head.

"Let's talk in the garden" Junhyung said and they went to garden. They sat on the desk in the garden and maids bring them tea and some cakes.

"What happened? Junhyung really you should tell me!" Hyunsueng demanded to him. Junhyung sighed a deep breath before he talk.

"Actually, Doojoon want me to stay home instead to go work. He said he don't want me to work" he said.

" It's ok, he just want to protect you-"

"NO, Hyunseung..... i don't know how to say it but we fight yesterday and he treated me like some slave of his.... i don't know why i agreed to marry him that time.... " Junhyung said and his eyes blured with tears.

"Just divorse him!!! Junhyung, you are not his slave! you are a free man you know" Hyunseung said angerly.

"I can't... i can't .... as long as he want to divorse with me i can't do that' JUnhyung said and looked to his lap.

"Why? why it is like that? He is not your owner!-"

"He IS!!! Hyunseung.... i didn't tell you but he bought me.... he bought me with 50'000'000" Junhuyng said and start to cry Hyunseung's eyes widened.

"What?!!!"

And Junhuyng told Hyunseung everything between Doojoon and him. Hyunseung didn't believe his ears. Soon Junhyung stopped his cry and pulled away from Hyunseung. 

"I don't know that you knew about it already but... Doojoon's reason to want to marry you was his ex-lover looks like you a lot" Hyunseung said to his friend. Junhyung nodded his head.

"I know Hyunseung" he said.

"You know? How? He told you?" Hyunseung merely yelled to Junhyung.

"No, he didn't told me but i knew. It doesn't matter how i know about it. And i know why i look like that person" Junhyung said with serious tone and looked down to his lap.

"What is it?" HYunseung asked. Junhyung sighed and looked to Hyunseung.

"He is my twin. He is my brother" Junhyung said. Hyunseung's eyes widened. He stood from his seat and start to walk around the room.

"So you are saying that he IS your brother that abondaned you infront of orphan house 12 years ago!!!" Hyunseung said and faced to Junhyung. Junhyung nodded again. Hyunseung let out a frustrated sigh and sat on the bed.

"Are you going to tell Doojoo?" he asked. Junhyung shook his head.

"No, he doesn't heed to know" he said.

 

 

 

 

It's been already 2 month and Hyunseung work in the cafe. Sometimes Junhyung visit him and they will spend full day together. Junhyung and Doojoon become less awkward with each other than before. But Doojoon still cold toward Junhyung but he doesn't mad to Junhyung again.

One day, Hyunseung was doing his work in the cafe. He heard the bell rang and someone entered to cafe.

"Welcome-" He bowed and looked up to the person but his sentence ctted authomaticly. His eyes widened in shock.

"Seun- Seungho hyung?" he said in disbelief. The person smiled to him and nodded.

"Hi, long time no see" Seungho said. Hyunseung smiled and hugged him.

Seungho was Junhyung and Hyunseung's senior in highschool while they were in junior. He is from wealthy family. After he graduated his highschool, he went to study in U.S.A. Since then they didn't see each other.

Hyunseung treated Seungho with Americano. They sat in the desk near the window. 

"So how you been? " Seungho asked.

"Good, of course!! when you came, hyung?" Hyunseung asked smiling widely.

"2 days ago... i'm really excited to see you two" he said. Hyunseung grinned playfully.

"Reallu? or excited to see Junhyung?" he asked mockingly. Seungho blushed.

"No, really" he said. Hyunseung laughed to him.

"Are you going to stay or back?" he asked. Seungho sipped from his Americano before he answer.

"I will stay. I desided to take over my father's company" he said and Hyunseung nodded.

"Where is Junhyung? Is he doing good?" Seungho asked. HYunseung frowned to Seungho's question and Seungho noticed it.

"Is something happen to him?" he asked worriedly. Hyunseung smiled bitterly and shook his head.

"NO, but.. he married 2 months ago" Hyunseung said. Seungho lowered his head in disappointment.

"Oh, is that so?" he said with low voice. Seungho has a huge crush on Junhyung. No, he is in love with Junhyung but Junhyung doesn't know about it. Seungho couldn't told Junhyung about it before but he want to confess his feelings. And HYunsueng know about his feeling.

"But, If you came here sooner, things will don't turn like this" Hyunseung said. SEungho looked to him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Really, you should start to treat him different Doojoon-ah. He is your wife, you know? W-I-F-E!!!" Dongwoon whined. Dongwoon was in Doojoon's office again. Doojoon sighed and looked to him.

"Aish~ really? Dongwoon why are you here again?' he asked annoyed with Dongwoon always in his office. Dongwoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey! Let's go to your place. I heard from Hyunseung, Junhyung is really good chef. I want to eat his cooking" he said. Doojoon rised his eyebrows. Dongwoon frowned knowing his friend didn't eat his wifes cook yet.

"Aish~ what a husband you are? let's go stop that work ok?" he said and dragged Doojoon out of his office.

They arrived in Doojoon's. When they entered to house they greeted by maids like always.

"Where is Junhyung?" Doojoon asked from his maid.

"He is in garden, reading a book. Am i need to tell him?" she asked. Doojoon nodded his head and about to say yes to the maid, Dongwoon interrupt him.

"No, Doojoon will go and call him by himself, right?" he said and looked to Doojoon, grinning. Doojoon rolled his eyes to his friend.

"Ok, i will go.... by MYSELF" he said and went to call Junhyung.

When Doojoon stepped to garden he saw Junhyung sleeping on his chair. The book that was reading is now lieing on the ground. Doojoon sat in front of Junhyung and learned his face. He was so peacefull and looked so innocent when he is sleeping. Doojoon smiled a little and his cheek. He lifted him in bridal style. He lied Junhyung on the bed in their bed room and go out from the room.

 

 

When Junhyung woke from his sleep, it's already dark outside. He looked around and saw Doojoon stepped out from bathroom, only towel around his waist. It's not that Junhyung didn't see Doojoon like that, but he couldn't help and felt his cheek burned up. Doojoon noticed some movement on the bed and turned around. He saw Junhyung awake and staring to him.

"Are you awake?" he asked. Junhyung nodded but didn't said anything he looked down to hide his blushing face from Doojoon. But Doojoon noticed Junhyung's face. He sat on the bed beside Junhyung, still towel around him.

"Are you ok? Why your face so red? Have you a fever?" he asked and placed his hand on Junhyung's forehead. He felt nothing.

"Strange" he mumbled but his eyes widened soon.

"Are you.... blushing?" Doojoon asked again but a little hesitate this time. Junhyung quickly shook his head still looking down to his lap. Doojoon chuckled to him. He studied Junhyung's face and his eyes stopped on Junhyung's heart shefted lips. Junhyung looked up to Doojoon. They stared each other's eyes about few minute untill Doojoon start to lean forward. Junhyung gulped and closed his eyes waiting for Doojoon kiss him. Now, they are mere inch away from each other. Junhyung can feel Doojoon's hot breath on his face. Doojoon closed his eyes and about to kiss Junhyung, his phone rang and Junhyung opened his eyes in surprise. Doojoon sighed and pulled away from him.

Doojoon picked up his phone and talked. After he finished, Doojoon looked to Junhyung and said.

"It's from work. I need to go now... Sleep first, Ok?" he said. He got dressed and went to his work. Junhyung sighed and lied on the bed again. He hide his face with his hand.

"What was that?" he asked from himself.

 

 

 

 

 

HEY!!

GYUS! NEW CHAPTER HERE!!! HEHE....

I KNOW, I SHOULD UPDATE "YOU ARE NOT ALONE" BUT, I WANT TO UPDATE THIS CHAP FIRST....

NOW, I ALREADY GRADUATED FROM MY UNIVERSITY.... I WILL UPDATE " YOU ARE NOT ALONE" TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW....

OK ENOUGH FOR TALK....

SO I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND LEAVE COMMENT TO OK....

SEE YA GYUS!!!

*^^*