Chapter 25

Different

It's been week since Junhyung left Doojoon, no Doojoon let go of Junhyung. Doojoon is already a mess. He is sitting on the floor in his bedroom and staring to the wedding picture on the wall in front of him. He smiled bitterly while thinking about Junhyung and their happy days. Should he really call it happy? Yes he should at least he was happy with him right? but did Junhyung felt happy with him? Doojoon thought to himself and he felt tears ran down from his eyes.

He quickly wiped it away but it kept running down untill he broke into sobbing mess. He looked down to his lap and called Junhyung's name.

"Junhyung-ah, i miss you.... I miss you a lot. Please don't leave, come back... Junhyung-ah..." He mumbled to himself. Suddenly his bedroom door opened by Dongwoon. Dongwoon looked to Doojoon who is sitting on the floor head hang low and crying like crazy person and sighed in frustration. He walked to his friend and frowned when he smelled alchohol from Doojoon.

Doojoon was drunk. Drunking Doojoon is the most difficult thing for him. Specially if that Doojoon is heartbroken. Doojoon was like that six years ago when Jaemin left him and after Jaemin's\dieth it got worse.

Dongwoon knelt down in front of Doojoon and shook him. Doojoon looked up to his friend and smiled like a silly person.

"Yah, what are you doing? get your sence together!!! you can't be like that you know!!" Dongwoon scolded him and pulled him up from the floor.

"What should i do, Dongwoon-ah? I really can't let him go. I want him here. I need him" Doojoon whined to his friend. Dongwoon let Doojoon lie on the bed and covered him with blanket then said. 

"Then don't let him go. He is your wife right? You can't just sit here and see someone took him away from you if you really love him. " Dongwoon said and sighed. Doojoon looked to him for a while then nodded. 

"Yeah, you are right. I can't let him go. I don't want to. I will make him come back to me no matter what" Doojoon said to himself and Dongwoon heard it. He smirked to himself and shook his head. 

After Doojoon slept, Dongwoon walked out from his room and took out his phone to call Hyunseung. He waited for a while for Hyunseung to pick up his phone.

"Hello~"

"Ah, hello. I am Dongwoon. Where are you i need to talk to you" Dongwoon said.

 

 

Junhyung got out from the bus and looked around the city. He arrived in Daegu where his brother Jungmo is live in right now. It was best descision in this situation, Junhyung thought. He took a taxi to arrive at his brother's place. His brother has a small one store house that connected with the family restaurant he is running. Junhyung opened the door of the restaurant and saw few costumers here and there. This restaurant is small but it felt so homy to Junhyung.

"Welcome-Oh Junhyung-ah?" His brother said in confusion when he saw Junhuyng standing in front of him. Junhyung tilted his head to the side and smiled. Jungmo was happy that he met with his brother and smiled to him warmly but it replaced with frown when he saw Junhuyng's luggage.

 Jungmo gave mug  of hot tea to Junhyung and sat in front of him on the desk. Junhyung took the mug and sipped from his tea. They closed the reastuarant since already late. Jungmo stared to Junhyung for a while then said. 

"I didn't thougth you would be come so suddenly. You surprised your hyung you know" he smiled to Junhyung. Junhyung nodded. 

"Neh, i just missed my hyung. Don't you like it when i am here" Junhyung asked from Jungmo. Jungmo shook his head and laughed. 

"Junhyung-ah, did something happen? Why are you come alone and what is with this luggage?" he asked concerned. Junhyung looked to his luggage then looked down avoiding his hyung's stare. This made Jungmo more worried to his younger brother. 

"Junhyung-ah, did something bad happened? Maybe that Doojoon, is he...?" Jungmo's eyes widened and Junhyung knew he need to answer his brother's question. 

"Ani, It is just little misunderstanding. And i thought why can't i use this chance and came to visit my brother right?" Junhyung said and looked away while took a deep breath. Jungmo sighed and nodded. 

"Ok, seems like you don't want to talk about it right? but you know, you can always talk to me. I am your brother" he said. But he knows something is really wrong with Junhyung. He can see it. 

 

 

"What?!" Hyunseung shouted after he heard everything from Dongwoon and stood up from his seat. dongwoon's eyes widened in surprise and stood up too. 

"Junhyung didn't told anything to me!!! Aish~ that Doojoon you jerk. I knew he will hurt my Junhyungie" Hyunseung said but Dongwoon frowned after he heard Hyunseung to insult his bestfriend. 

"Yah! it is not Doojoon's fault you know. Me too don't know actually what happened, you can't just blame him." Dongwoon said and recieved a glare from Hyunseung. 

"Anyway, then what to do know huh? " he asked from Dongwoon. 

"Let's meet with Junhyung first. I think he has some explaination. " Dongwoon said. 

"Ok, but we don't know where is he now" Hyunseung said and frowned. 

 

 

Seungho rubbed his head with his hands and shook his head. He called to Junhyung but Junhyung didn't pick up his phone. He start to worried about Junhyung but he didn't regret his action. Seungho looked around his office in frustration and stood up from his seat. He really is worring for Junhyung and more frustrating is he can't have any contact with him even.

He heard knock on his door and his asaistant walked in to inform he has a meeting in Deagu. Seungho nodded his head and start to prepare for his meeting.

 

 

Junhyung came in front of Doojoon's company buikding and sighed. In his hand he has a lunch box l, he prepared for Doojoon and walked. He knew Doojoon might be don't want to see him yet so he decided to leave it to reception.

He walked to the receptionist and asked if he can gave it to his boss. The receptionist girl smiled and took the box. Not soon, after Junhyung walked out from the company, Doojoon was walking out from the lift.

"excuse me, boss" he heard someone and looked to the side to saw reception ran to him. He rised his eyebrows.

"what is this?" He asked. The girl smiled and handed him the lunch box.

"your wife just came here and said gave it you. He said he is in hurry" she said. Doojoon's eyes widened when he heard about Junhyung.

"when? Where is he now?" He asked in shock.

"maybe five minutes ago..." The girls said in confusion.

Doojoon ran out from the building to search Junhyung. He knew he was the one that pushed Junhyung but he can't help it. He just wanted Junhyung. To see him, to hug him, to kiss him and even for apologize and plead him to stay with him.

He ran around the street while searching Junhyung. The small hope to see Junhyung in his chest rising and his heart pounding so quickly. But he can't find him. Doojoon stopped and looked around like crazy. Tears start to form in his eyes ready to burst out.

"where are you? Where are you? You bad boy, you big meanie!" Doojoon mumbled to himself in frustration.

 

Later that they Junhyung came back in,Daegu. He walked in to his brother's place.

"hyung, i am home" Junhyung called tiredly while taking off his shoes.

"Junhyung! Finally" Hyunseung said. He walked to him and hugged his friend. Junhyung was shocked in Hyunseung's sudden precense. He looked to him with wide eyes.

"Hyunseung!? Why are you here? I thought you already..." Junhyung asked but Hyunseung slapped on his head slightly.

"you pabo! I didn't go to Paris cause of you and why didn't you told me anything? I am your bestfriend! I will be always there when you needed!" Hyunseung scolded him. Junhyung was puzzled.

"Hyunseung" he mumbled. He was happy that his friend came to him and smiled.

"hi" suddenly someone said again, Junhyung looked up and saw Dongwoon stood in front of them.

"Dongwoon? You too" Junhyung said. Dongwoon chuckled.

"don't make us worry like that again, ok" he said while smiling reassuringly.