Chapter 10

Different

Flash back

Jaesoon knocked on the door which is his brother's room but he heard anything, so he alowed himself to enter to a room. When he get into the room he saw his brother is doing his homework. Jaesoon walked to the desk and stayed quetly behind him. He wondered what is his brother doing, cause their parents decided to drop Jaesoon from school a year ago and now he is nine year old and always stay home. Their parents don't alow him.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Are you going to play with me after you finish this?" Jaesoon asked carefully but ignored by Jaemin. Jaesoon pulled Jaemin's sleeve.

"Hyung? let's play a while... I am boring..." Jaesoon whined. Jaemin sighed, annoyed cause of Jaesoon and turned around to him.

"I'm busy... go and find something else ok!" he said sharply and returned to focuse on his study. Jaesoon swallowed his tears and went out from the room.

After he dropped from school, his parents didn't alow him to go out and told him to saty at home. At the begining it was ok cause his brother will play with him and read him books and sleep with him. But soon it's started to change, their parents told Jaemin to not spend his free time with Jaesoon cause it might effect his grade and told Jaesoon not to bother his brother. Jaemin no longer play and sleep with him, and he start to ignore Jaesoon. It made Jaesoon so hurt cause he know his parents don't love him like his brother and now his own twin brother start to ignore him and tell that he is distrubbing.

Jaesoon get into his room and locked his door and cried his eyes out but no one will come and hug him. There was just Jaesoon by himself. It is always like that since a year ago.

End flash back.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunseung was walking out from the cafe after he finished his work. he checked his phone calendar and smiled to himself.

"It's going to become a week later" he said to himself and about to step forword again some one tapped him on the shoulder. Hyunseung turned around and saw Dongwoon smiling him.

"Oh, hi... Dongwoon" Hyunseung said and smiled. Dongwoon too smiled to him.

"Where are you going? I was heading to the cafe" Dongwoon said.

"I was going to gift shop and go to home" Hyunseung said. Dongwoon nodded and start to walk with Hyunseung.

"Buy someone a gift?"

" Yeah, Junhyung's birthday is comeing" Hyunseung said. Dongwoon looked to him with curiously.

"Oh, Really? when?"Dongwoon asked.

"19 in Dec" Hyunseung answered shortly it made Dongwoon froze in his spot. Soon Hyunseung noticed Dongwoon's state and asked.

"Hey, What is the matter? aren't you coming?" Dongwoon smiled to his a little.

"But are you sure it's Junhyung's birthday?" Dongwoon asked stupidly and Hyunseung give him 'what the hell are you saying?' look and said.

"You got to be kidding me! I'm so sure cause I am loong time friend of Jun!! and besides i'm the only one that always with him when his birthday comes!!!!" Hyunseung said and entered in to the shop. Dongwoon followed him.

"It's really strange you know? You know that Junhyung is look a lot like someone and has a same a age and now his birthday is same day as that person" Dongwoon said.

"Oh? really? i don't think it's strange then" Hyunseung said and looked throw tha stuffs infront of him. Suddenly he noticed something so familiar to him and took that thing.

"Wow... Finaly i found it"Hyunseung said.

"What is this? a bracelet?" Dongwoon asked when he looked to item that in Hyunseung's hand. Hyunseung grinned to him and said.

"Yeah! you know what is this?" Dongwoon shrugged.

"When Junhyung and I were in the 3rd grade of middle school i gave him a bracelet like this on his birthday and i got same for my self and we wrote our name's laters on it... but sadly... Junhyung lost it somewhere and you know he cried a lot!!!! so i gave him a promise that i will buy another one to him...now you understand?" Hyunseung asked and Dongwoon nodded quetly.

Hyunseung gave that bracelet to shop girl and asked he want to wrote a later on it. And gave her the word. Dongwoon saw the later and asked.

"J.S?" Hyunseung nodded and smiled.

"Yes... It is Junhyung's name" he said.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung arrived at a faincy restaurant that Seungho called him. He saw Seungho already arrived and now waiting for him.

"Hyung?" Junhyung said and Seungho stood and looked to him and smiled. After they ordered their lunch Seungho broke the silence.

"I am sorry" he said. Junhyung looked to him confused.

"what are you saying, Hyung?" he asked from Seungho.

"I said bad things about your husband" he said and Junhyung smiled  to him.

"It's ok, hyung... you don't know him like i do however i don't know him that well... so i forget it already" Junhyung said. Seungho smiled to him.

"I was really afraid that you don't want to see me again cause of that"

"no.... i will never do that" Junhyung said and they smiled.

Doojoon entered to that restaurant with his business partners and one of the waiter come to him and showed them to VIP room. Doojoon was about to turn around but his eyes caugch, Junhyung and Seungho smiling. Suddenly his dream about Junhyung and other guy appeared in his mind. Oddly that guy in his dream looked so a like with Yang Seungho. Doojoon told his assistant to wait him and walked to them.

"Junhyung?" Junhyung turned around and saw Doojoon. He stood from his seat.

"D-Doojoon?" Junhyung not know what to do. Seungho smirked to Doojoon and greeted to him.

"Oh, Mr.Yoon? Nice to meet you again! Are you having a meeting here?" Seungho said. Right that moment Doojoon just wanting to hit that smirk on Seungho's face.

"Y-Yeah? May I ask you what are you two doing here?" Doojoon asked and eyed to Junhyng who is doesn't know what to do.

"We are just having a lunch and since we didn't see each other since highschool... we have a lot of to talk about" Seungho said and smirked again. Seungho was liking the jealous look in Doojoon's eyes.

"Oh? So have a nice talk then? see ya at home Junhyung" Doojoon said to them and walked away. Junhyung was looking after Doojoon, and somehow he felt so guilty but he doesn't know why.

 

 

 

 

Ahter that meeting Junhyung came home directly. But Doojoon didn't show after dinner time and Junhyung started to worry.

"Noona, did Doojoon called you?" Junhyung asked from the maid since Doojoon never call him. The maid shook her head and said no to him. Soon the maids went their home and Junhyung stayed alone in the house. It was very uncomfortable and scary at the same time. Suddenly he heard front door opening and Doojoon entered to living room. Junhyung saw Doojoon was wobble a bit and he wondered.

"Doojoon? are you ok?" Junhyung asked and walked to him. He got no responce from Doojoon.

"Doojoon? are yo-" his sentence cutted cause suddenly Doojoon pulled him into a hug. Doojoon buried his face the crook of Junhyung's neck. It felt so uncomfortable to Junhyung.

"Doojoon-ah? what are you doing? are you drunk?" Junhyung asked and lightly pushed him but Doojoon didn't move but hug him tight.

"I had meeting and drank a little.." Doojoon mumble to his neck.

"Th-Then you should rest" Junhyung said and tried once again to free himself.

"I know... i should... Doojoon said and loosened his hug and walked up to the stairs to their bedroom. Junhyung followed him behind.

When they entered Doojoon threw himself on the bed. Junhyung sighed and walked to him.

"You should change your clothes" Junhyung nagged and tried to pull Doojoon into sitting position. Doojoon hugged him and they fell on the bed facing each other. Junhyung can see Doojoon closed his eyes tight and about to sleep. But Doojoon opened his eyes suddenly and started to Junhyung in the eyes.

"Doo-"

Lips.

Doojoon's lips covered Junhyung's, it was just a kiss on the lips but Junhyung can't close his eyes from shock. Doojoon caresed Junhyung's cheek with his pulm.

"Don't leave me" he said to Junhyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!!

NEW UPDATE HERE!!!!

AND I'M SO SORRY FOR MADE YOU SO LONG AND GRAMMER ERROR!!!!

AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT NEEH~~~~

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE YOU THINKING GYUS!!!

I WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAP TOMORROW MAYBE!!!!

SEE YA!!!

*^^*