Chapter 17

Different

Doojoon got home after work and greeted by maids. He looked around and didn't saw Junhyung anywhere.

"Where is Junhyung?" He asked one of the maids. She bowed to him before talk.

" he is sleeping, it seems like he is feeling not so well" she said. Doojoon rised his eyebrows.

"Really? What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know" she said and walked away to do his chores.

Doojoon walked straight to his bedroom and found his wife is sleeping peacefully in his bed. He smiled warmly and sat beside him. Doojoon reached his hand and strocked Junhyung's face. Junhyung grouned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Doojoon?" Doojoon smiled to him and kissed his cheek and then Junhyung's face flushed and snuggled to his blankets.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asked. Junhyung nodded.

"I think so" he said.

"What happened? Maid said you are not feeling well, today?" Doojoon asked concernedly.

"I don't know but i think i have a food poison. Maybe i've ate something bad yesterday" he said and sat up. Doojoon hummed and nodded. He stood up from the bed and took off his jacket while talking.

"Are you think you can eat dinner now?" He asked. Junhyung nodded and smiled to him.

"Ok then, let me change first and let go to the dinning room" Doojoon said.

 

 

Junhyung placed his spoon back on the table and sighed. Doojoon looked to him worriedly.

"What?" He asked.

"I am sorry but i think i can't eat " Junhyung said and sighed. Doojoon nodded.

"should i call doctor?" He asked but Junhyung shook his head with a smile.

"No need. I will be better tomorrow" he said.

 

 

Later that night, Doojoon and Junhyung were ready to sleep. Doojoon was reading a book in his bed. Suddenly Junhyung sat up and Doojoon looked to him.

"What is this?" He asked.

" i want something cold and soure" Junhyung said. Then he stood up from his bed, Doojoon looked to him confused.

"What happen Junhyung-ah?" He asked.

"I want ice cream" Junhyung said and looked to him with a smile before he walked out. Doojoon blinked his eyes and walked out after him. When Doojoon entered to kitchen Junhyung was happily eating his ice cream. Doojoon shook his head and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Next day, it was sunny spring day and Hyunseung was at the cafe doing his work. Doorbell rang when the door opened by someone. Hyunseung looked up with a smile and greeted.

"Welcome to our cafe" he said cheefully. Infront of him was very beautifull midle aged woman stood. She was wearing luxery clothes and expensive handbag and shoes. She smiled to Hyunseung and greeted with him. Hyunseung tilted his head to the side. Somehow this woman reminds him someone but he doesn't know who.

"May i ask you something?" She said. Hyunseung nodded still looking to her with wide eyes.

"Is here Yong Junhyung working?" She asked.

"No, not anymore. He stopped working here nearly 7 months ago" Hyunseung said. She nodded.

"Then do you know how can i contact to him? It's very important?" She asked with hopefull eyes. Hyunseung smiled and wrote Junhyung's phone number and handed her. She smiled gratefully and thanked to him.

Suddenly Hyunseung remembered where he saw tbat woman. The lady was about to walk out suddenly Hyunseung called him.

"I'm sorry but may i know who you are?" He asked. She rised her eyebrows.

"Is it that important?" She asked displeased by his sudden question. Hyunseung walked infront of him. 

"Are you... are you Junhyung's mother?" He asked. She smiled and walked out but didn't said anything.

 

 

 

 

"What?!" Junhyung asked in disbilief. Doctor smiled a little and sighed.

"I know it's hard to bilieve but it's possible, men can get pregnant, however it's rare" she said. Junhyung shook his head to clear his mind.

"But, why me? Maybe you are mistaking it, right?" He asked again. She shook her head and showed him the picture of his baby.

"No. Actually you are born with womb. It means you are not only man you have famale hormone too and tells it's possible. And also it makes you different from other men. You should be happy. Your husband will be happy too" she said.

Junhyung walked out from hospital numbly. He doesn't know how should he feel about himself being pregnant. Of course, it's greate 'coz he can have his own baby but he was afraid that what will Doojoon think about him after he know about the baby.

 

"Because you are different!"

 

Suddenly he heard his mom's last words before she left him in front of orphanage. And it hit him so hard. He aftraid that will Doojoon abondone him after know about the baby. He doesn't want that but what should he do? This thoughs gone around in his mind. Junhyung trembled and his eyes tearing up.

"Ottokhe? Ottekhe? Ottokhe?" he mumbled to himself.

Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder. When Junhyung looked up, Doojoon was smiling to him but his smile changed with a frown as soon as he saw Junhyung's tears.

"What happen?" He asked worriedly.

"Huh?" Junhyung asked. Doojoon wiped his tears and Junhyung released he cried unknowingly. He quickly pulled away from him and wiped his tears.

"What happened? Doctor said something bad? Is it serious? Are you sick? " Doojoon asked, Junhyung can tell from Doojoon's face, he is really worring to him. He shook his head and smiled.

"Ani, she said it's just a food poison. And....about the tears, just something got into my eyes" he said and smiled widely. Doojoon sighed in relief.

"I thought something really happened?" He said and they got into the car.

The drive to home was quiet. Junhyung will answer when Doojoon ask something from him. When they arrived at the house Doojoon looked to Junhyung.

"Junhyung-ah, you look so pale. Tell me what happened?" He asked. But Junhyung didn't answered to him just sitting silently. 

"Do you want a baby?" few minutes later he asked suddenly.

"Huh?"

"How about we have a baby?" Junhyung said and looked to him. Doojoon wondered why suddenly Junhyung asking this but he answered.

"Yeah, i want! it will be nice if we have child right?" He smiled. Junhyung too smiled.

"Then what about if we have our own child. A baby like you and me" Junhyung asked again and looked to Doojoon hopefully. Doojoon smiled warmy and caressed his cheek lovingly.

"Yeah this will be great and i wish it was possible to have our own baby" he said. Junhyung felt relieved after Doojoon said that he hugged him so tight and sighed. Doojoon chuckled to Junhyung's sudden act.

But suddenly Junhyung's phone rang. Junhyung pulled away from Doojoon and saw the caller ID.

"Who is this?" He asked from himself when he saw unknown number.

"Hello?" He answered but the other line was silent.

"Hello?" He said again.

"Jae...Jaesoon-ah, umma-yah " and right that moment Junhyung's eyes widened. Doojoon looked to him worriedly after Junhyung's expression changed.

"Jaesoon-ah, it's me your mom. Jaesoon-ah, do you hear me?" She asked through the phone. Junhyung opened his month but shut back. He was not sure that he heard it right and he doesn't know what should he say or what could say. His mind was blank. Totally blank.

"Jaesoon-ah, it's you right?" The woman asked hopefully. He swallowed.

"U-umma..." finally he able to whisper and Doojoon's eyes widened after he heard Junhyung.

"Jaesoon. I knew it is you. Umma is want to meet you. I am in Korea. Please Jaesoon-ah, if you want to meet me then come to the Rose Restaurant tomorrow. I will be there. I am going to wait untill you came. Please Jaesoon come neh?" She pleaded.

Junhyung's tears fell down to his cheeks. He was silently crying during the call. He didn't expect his mom suddenly want to meet him. However he hoped, he will meet his parents someday but he didn't expected this.

After he ended the call, he dropped his phone and start to sob quietly. Doojoon hugged him from his shoulders.

"Junhyung-ah? What is this? What happen?" He asked softly but Junhyung snuggled to him instead answering. Doojoon sighed, knowing it's better to not question.

"Ok, i won't ask just cry untill you calm down, i will be here, beside you" he said and hugged him tightly.

After a while they sat in the car Junhyung crying in Doojoon's embrace, they got out from the car and got in to their house. Doojoon lifted him in bridal way and entered to their bedroom. He lied Junhyung on the bed and covered him with a thick blanket. Junhyung didn't open his eyes after he stopped crying. Doojoon sighed and about to stood up, Junhyung suddenly talked.

"I was ten back then" Junhyung said softly. Doojoon turned to him confused. Junhyung slowly opened his eyes and looked to Doojoon. His eyes were like asking Doojoon to stay with him and Doojoon lied next to Junhyung on the bed and hugged him.

"I was ten when my parents left me at orphanage and go to somewhere i don't know. And after that i didn't meet them. My father, my mother and my brother" Junhyung continuoed.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

Jaesoon was looking out the window. His brother was leaving to school with his friends. Jaesoon sighed and wished he too can go out like his brother.

Suddenly his room's door opened and his mother walked in. Jaesoon was happy and confused at the same time. Mrs. Im walked to his son and knelt in front of him and suddenly hugged him. Jaesoon didn't know why his mother suddenly wants to enter to his room when normaly she is like doesn't want to see him. Jaesoon's eyes widened.

"Umma?" He whispered. Mrs.Im pulled away and stared to Jaesoon's eyes.

"Jaesoon-ah, i cooked your favorite food. Do you want to eat with umma?" she asked. Jaesoon smiled happily and nodded. And they went to the kitchen and ate the food.

After that Mrs. Im took Jaesoon out for shopping and bought him lot of new clothes and toys. Jaesoon was so happy and didn't see the look of pity and sadness in his mothers eyes. That evening they ate dinner together and chatted very happily. Mr. Im even read a book for Jaesoon when he slept.

"Jaesoon-ah, goodnight" his mom said and kissed his cheek. Jaesoon nodded happily and asked her before she walk out from his room.

"Umma? Are you going to love me like you love hyung, right? Appa too, going to love me right, from now on?" He asked hopefully. But his mom just smiled and sat on the edge of his small bed.

"we always love you Jaesoon-ah, always" she said and left the room.

Next morning, Jaesoon's mother packed Jaesoon's things and told they are going to somewhere. His father and brother stayed at home when his mother got his things in her car. Mr. Im knelt down infront of Jaesoon.

"Jaesoon-ah, you are a good boy right?" He asked and Jaesoon nodded.

"Can you promise one thing? " he asked and Jaesoon nodded too, happily. His father smiled sadly and held his hands.

"Can you forgive us?" He asked. However little Jaesoon didn't understand why suddely his father want his promise but he nodded.

"Neh! I will!" He said and smiled. His father smiled and Jaesoon got into the car with his mother. They drove to somewhere. Soon Jaesoon slept in the car. He woke up when his mother called him. He got out from the car and looked around. There were infront of very big mansion like house and he saw his mother talking with a lady older than his mother. So many children were playing around the garden of the mansion and he wanted to go and play with them.

Soon his mother came to him and knelt down in front of him.

"Jaesoon, do you want to play with them and make a friends?" She asked.

"Neh, umma! Can i?" Junhyung asked hopefully. She nodded with small smile.

"Yes, you can. From now on you will live here and you can play with them too? Are you happy?" She asked. Jaesoon smiled happily and nodded. His mom sighed and hugged him.

"Mianhea, mianhea, Jaesoon-ah" suddenly she started to cry. Jaesoon confused and looked to his mom and asked.

"Umma, why are you crying? Are you sick?" He asked worriedly. She shook her head and wiped her tears.

"Ani, umma is ok. Jaesoon you promised that you will forgive your appa and me right? we are going to leave you here by yourself from now on please forget about us ok? We are not your parents anymore, please forgive me. I am sorry" she said while tears ran down from her beautifull brown eyes like Jaesoon's. Jaesoon's eyes widened in shock.

"Umma. What are you talking about? Are you going to abondon me? Umma!" He asked. His mom stood up and caressed his cheek one more time and walked to her car. Jaesoon ran after her and held her hand.

"Umma! are you leaving? Are you really going to leave me? Umma! I don't want to left alone umma. Please take me" Jeasoon cried while holding her hand tightly. Mrs.Im pulled her hand from him and start to walk again but Jaesoon didn't give up. He ran after her and hugged her from her waist.

"Umma! Please don't leave me! I will be good! Umma! I am sorry! I will always listen to you umma!! Please don't leave me!! I won't sick again!!! Umma!!! I am sorry please forgive me!!! I want to be with you and appa and hyung!!! umma!" Jaesoon cried but she didn't turn around.

"Umma why are you doing this to me, umma?!" He asked still crying.

"Because you are different!" she said and pushed him away from herself. Jaesoon fall on the ground crying. His mother didn't turn around but got into her car and drove away. Jaesoon stood from the ground and ran after the car crying and calling his mother. He didn't know why suddenly his parents left him. His heart hurts and it became difficult to breath. He ran as fast as he can but he fell on the ground. He cried untill he fainted coz of his heart can't take so much emotion.

End flashback.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung cried while he takling about it. Doojoon clenched his fist tight. He hated Junhyung's parents so much. How can they did such a cruel thing to their own child. Why? Doojoon hugged Junhyung and strocked his back to calm him down.

"Shhh... it is ok now. I will be with you and i won't leave you forever." He said.

"She called... my mom called" Junhyung said suddenly. Doojoon looked to him confused. Junhyung can see pure anger in his eyes.

"Why? What she want?" He asked, trying to calm himself. Junhyumg sighed.

" she want to meet me. She is going to wait me untill i come to see her" he said.

"Are you going to meet her?" Doojoon asked few minutes later. Junhyung hesitated but nodded.

"Why? She left you" Doojoon asked again.

"However she left me, i want to see my mother once again. And want to ask one thing from her?" Junhyung said and looked to Doojoon. Doojoon hugged him tight and kissed him on his forehead.

"Then i will go with you. She should know that you are my wife now" Doojoon said and Junhyung nodded

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!

FINALLY I UPDATED AND I HOPE YPU GYUS WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER WHILE READING!!!

AND PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!!

SEE YA~

*^^*