Chapter 26

Different

"So, this is what happened?" Hyunseung asked and nodded his head. Junhyung looked down to his lap and doesn't know what to do. He really wants to go back to Doojoon and tell him that he is misunderstanding him and there is nothing between Seungho and him but he is afraid that Doojoon doesn't believe him again.

Dongwoon looked to Junhyung with worried frown upon his face and asked. " you want to go back to Doojoon, right?" he asked but before Junhyung can respond Hyungseung cut in. "Why should he go oiback to that bastard!? That ungrateful friend of your just kicked out my friend, don't see it?" he yelled angrily. Junhyung looked to Hyungseung and quickly shook his head.

"No Hyunseung! it's not Doojoon's fault that he misunderstand everything. I should have told him and stayed there with him no matter what he said. And of course i want to go back to Doojoon." He said. Hyunseung looked to Junhyung with disbelief in his eyes while Dongwoon smiled in relief. He really wants Junhyung and Doojoon be together. On the other hand Hyunseung knew that his friend really loves Doojoon but he was always disliked Doojoon so he doesn't really suffort Junhyung to go back.

"OK, then how about you go with us tommorow?" Dongwoon asked cheerfully and looked to Juhyung with smile. " Do you think it is Ok?" Junhyung asked hesitatingly. Dongwoon nodded his head reassuringly then said. " However Doojoon doesn't show it on his face but he really wants you to come back. He just lost himslef after you left" Junhyung sighed and smiled believing Dongwoon's words but Hyunseung tsked while shaking his head. "i can't believe how far your love can be so stupid" he said.

 

Next day, when Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon were preparing to leave then Junhyung's brother called Dongwoon quietly saying he needs to tell something to him. Dongwoon looked to Jungmo with curious eyes then asked. "what is this, hyung?" Jungmo looked from the kitchen to Junhyung and Hyunseung who packing Junhyung's stuff and looked to back to Dongwoon. "I think there is something wrong with Junhyung. he deosn't eat his food like he do before and always have to ran to toilet in the morning and sometimes at the dinner time. Junhyung always so weak since he was a child. I heard you are doctor. Junhyung doesn't tell anything to me. Please take care of him." he said to Dongwoon. Dongwoon frowned and nodded his head. "Ok, hyung don't worry. i will going to make him go to the hospital as soon as we reached Seoul" he said.

The ride to Seoul was mostly silent expect Hyunseung's endless whines to make Junhyung to eat some snucks and the latter repusing it. Junhyung's mind was filled with the thought of Doojoon and Doojoon only. But on the other hand Dongwoon was really worried what Jungmo said to him this morning.

 

 

 

Doojoon walked out from the meeting hall followed by his workers and some of the directors from departments. Seungho too walked out from the meeting hall. They looked to each other with cold look before Seungho walked away with smirk on his face. Doojoon was really wants to punch that smirk out of his face. But he was so glad to one thing that seems like Junhyung is not with that Seungho bastard.

"Bring me the documents to my office" Doojoon said to his assistant and walked away to his office. He loosened his tie and sighed while throwing himself on the couch. He really misses Junhyung and really wants to see him and he knew that Junhyung was with his brother at Daegu but he was a coward after all and doesn't know how to approuch Junhyung first.

*ring~ ring~*'

Doojoon sighed and withouth openning his eyes he answered to the phone. "Hello?" " Doojoon! Junhyung!" On the other line Dongwoon yelled with paniced voice which made Doojoon stood up from the couch immediately. "Dongwoon? what happen? where are you?" Doojoon asked. 

 

 

Doojoon was really worried he was really afraid. Afraid of what might happened to Junhyung, his beloved Junhyung. He didn't waste any minute after recieving Dongwoon's call he went back to his house directly. he ran in to the house as soon as he got out from the car. But when he came inside the house his home was so calm too calm for his liking and seems like there is no one not even a single maid. Doojoon carefully walked in to the living room.

And there was he. His Junhyung sitting nerviously on the couch looking down to his lap like a kid who scolded by her mother. He looked pitiful. How Doojoon miss this guy and he doesn't believe himslef that Junhyung was sitting in front of him at their home.

"Junhuyng?" Doojoon asked and Junhyung looked up to him before he carefully stood up from the couch. "Doojoon, I..." but Doojoon let him finish his sentence he ran to Junhyung and hugged him real tight. "Junhyung, you... you came back... it's really you" Doojoon said and tightened his hug more making Junhyung crushing to him. But it didn't hurt Junhyung because he can see Doojoon really missed him and he still loved him.

"Doojoon..." Junhyung said and hugged Doojoon back. Suddenly he felt some wetness on his right shoulder where Doojoon buried his face. Doojoon was crying, he was crying like a small child who missed his mother. Junhyung smiled lovingly and tears ran down from his eyes too. "Doojoon, I am here. Don't cry" he said gently. "Please, don't... don't ever leave me like that. No matter what i did stupid things... please don't leave... Junhyung, i... u can't live without you... i really can't" Doojoon said brokenly. Junhyun nodded his head and hummed a little.

Doojoon pulled back just enough to face to face with Junhyung and cupped Junhyung's tears stunned face to his hands. "I love you... I really do... No matter what you do or who do you love... i can't let you go... i can't because I love you, Junnie" Doojoon said but Junhyung shook his head crying. "No, Doojoon... There is no one but you... you are the only one i have and only one i love." He said. Doojoon smiled and nodded his head believing Junhyung's words and gently pecked him on his lips.

"Then, don't leave... don't leave, ok?" he asked and Junhyung nodded while smiling happily.

 

 

 

 

Hello guys~~~~

it's been so so so loooooooooooooooooong time right!!!

and i am so sorry for neglated this story and i will never going to do it again.

I hope you guys will love this chapter and leave me your comments and all this time thank you for not unsubscribing and not losing your hopes on this story.

I am so happy to have you guys my readers and see ya next time~