Chapter 5

Different

Doojoon was sitting in his workroom when maid knocked on his door. The maid entered to the room.

"Dinner is ready, Master. Am i need to call your wife?" she asked from him. doojoon nodded and stood up from his seat. The maid walked out from the room and went to go call Junhyung.

Junhyung was sleeping when he felt light shake. He opened his eyes and saw maid standing in front of him. He sat up on the bed and looked to her. She bowed to him before she speak.

"Dinner is ready and Master call you for dinner" she said. Junhyung nodded and followed her to donwstairs. When he entered to dinning room he saw dinner already placed nicely on the table. Doojoon motioned him to sit and he complied without a word. They start to eat dinner. But Junhyung just some rice and didn't eat from soup or other side dishes. Doojoon noticed it. He glanced to Junhyung.

"Why aren't you eat anything other than rice? Is this not delicious enough?" he asked coldly. Junhyung placed his spoon on the table.

"I... Actually, I have an allergy of seafood..." he said quietly. Doojoon sighed and called one maid. When the maid arrived, Doojoon ordered.

"Cook different meal for him and clean this" he said. Doojoon stood up from his seat.

"But seafood was his favorite" he said and Junhyung heard it. He clenched his fist.

"I'm sorry" he said to Doojoon.

 

 

 

 

Next day in the cafe. Hyunseung was preparing to close the cafe. He was cleaning tables when he heard the door opening. Hyunseung looked up to the door and saw Dongwoon standing there. They greeted each other with a smile.

"Oh, hi! are you Son Dongwoon right? Doojoon's friend?" he asked. Dongwoon nodded.

"Yes, I am and you are Junhyung's friend" he said while their were shaking hands.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon sat on the random desk and Hyunseung treated Dongwoon with a green tea. ( It's just my favorite kkk *^^*) They sat in silent. This was comfortable both of them. Soon Dongwoon broke the silence.

"So you and Junhyung are best friends right?" he asked. Hyunseung nodded.

"Yeah, we are and you and Doojoon too" he said.

" We are childhood friends" Dongwoon said and took a sip from his tea. Soon Hyunseung remembered something.

"mmm. hey, i am just curious.... are you remember the day we are first met in this cafe?" he asked and Dongwoon nodded.

" Doojoon called Junhyung, Jaejin.... Jeahyun... Jae-"

"Jaemin" Dongwoon cutted his sentence. Hyunseung blinked his eyes.

"Oh, yeah! right! He called him like that.... but, Junhyung really looks like that person?" he asked. Dongwoon sighed and answered.

"Yes, actually a lot like him.... like twins?" he said. Hyunseung frowned.

"Is that person Doojoon's ex?" he asked. Dongwoon nodded again.

"Yeah, He was Doojoon's ex and first love. Doojoon was always said Jaemin is his love of live.... But Jaemin always cold toward Doojoon and left him 2 days before their wedding" Dongwoon said. Hyunseung's eyes widened.

" Really? and now, where is he?" Hyunseung asked curiosly. Dongwoon pointed to the sky.

"He is there. In heaven... He died cuase of car accident 3 years ago, after he run away with his lover from Doojoon.... since then Doojoon became very cold and emotionless person. He changed from friendly and kind person to cold and ice hearted one..... sometimes i wonder who is he?" Dongwoon said with sadness in his eyes. Hyunseung sighed and held Dongwoon's hand.

"It's ok... he will change" he smiled warmly to him.

"Is the reason why Doojoon married to Junhyung..... because he looks like Jaemin?" Hyunseung asked hessitantly. He wanted to hear no from Dongwoon but Dongwoon didn't want to lie to him.

"I'm afraid... it is" he said. Hyunseung's eyes filled with anger suddenly.

"What?!!!! i will go and tell Junhyung about it" he said firmly and about to stood from his seat. Dongwoon held from his wrist.

" Please don't... leave them for a while.... i'm sure Doojoon will understand what he did wrong when it's time comes" he said. Hyunseung sighed and sat back.

 

 

 

 

Flash back

6 years ago, Doojoon was in 3rd srade in high school. He was staning in the metro station.

"Aish~ mom is really something... why she took my lovely bike away from me? and now i have to go to my school with freaking train!!! aish~ i want to go back to U.S.A~~~~~" he whined while he waiting for metro. Soon metro arrived it's station and Doojoon entered. He looked around for saet for himself but there was nothing. So he need to stand.

Doojoon was listening his mp3 through his headphone and lookinf around. But his eyes catchs something. More like someone. That person was sitting and reading a book while his friend sleeping beside him. He has a pair of beautiful brown eyes, dark brown hair, little bit chubby cheeks that looks him very cute and heart shiped and pouty lips. He was beautiful. Sometimes he smile while reading his book.

Doojoon captured by that boy. The boy looks 2 or 3 years younger than him. Soon metro arrived at next station and Doojoon back to the earth from his dream land. He quickly run to the place where the boy was sitting with his friend. But he was nowhere to be found. Doojoon looked around and he noticed something on the floor. He took it. It was bracelet. There was a letter on it. "J.S" ( i know it's like Hyunseung's nickname) it's said.

He was sure this was that boy's. Doojoon run out from the metro and looked around the boy every where but he couldn't find him. When Doojoon was about to give up his eyes catch some one. Doojoon turned around and saw the boy was standing few feets away from him, alone. Doojoon walked to him and the boy looked to him confused.

Doojoon held out the bracelet.

"Is that yours?" he asked.

End flash back.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon was sitting in his workroom. He was looking to the bracelet in his hand. Sadly this wasn't Jaemin's but he desided to keep it cause it's the reason why he met with Jaemin that day. He took the picture on the table. This was his last picture with Jaemin. 

"I realy don't know what should i do Jaemin? He looks like you a lot but he is personality is different from you... you are cold but outgoing person but Junhyung is shy and too innocent.... what should i do?' he said to the picture like this is going to answer his questions.

 

 

 

Next day. It is Monday and Doojoon prepared himself to go his work. When he walked out from bathroom, he saw Junhyung ready to go out.

"Where are you going?' Doojoon asked casually.

"Go to work' Junhyung said without looking Doojoon. Doojoon picked up his tie on the bed and tied it while talking.

" No need to go there... cause you alreadu fired from that job. So just stay home" he said. Junhyung looked to him with confusion.

"What? Why am i fired? What did you do?" he asked angerly. Doojoon sighed and looked to him coldly.

"Just do what i say, ok!" he said. Junhyung smirked.

"Who do you think you are? why am i need to listen to you?" Junhyung yelled to him. Doojoon glared to Junhyung and walked to him. Now, they are just inch away from one another. Junhyung gulped.

"Cause I'm your husband and when i say you will stay home, you will do it cause i ing brought you and saved you from become that old bastards .... am i clear?" He said in dangerously low voice.

Junhyung's eyes watered from Doojoon's word. He walked to the door but Doojoon gripped his wrist very tight and threw him to the floor in front of bed. Junhyung is crying silently. Doojoon sighed and fixed his tie.

"If you bored, just go to your friends" he said and got out from the  room. Junhyung hugged his knees and cried hard untill he fell sleep.

 

 

 

 

"Aish~ why is he not picking up his phone?" Hyunseung mumbled to himself while he trying to call Junhyung. Soon manager entered to cafe. Hyunseung greeted to her with a smile.

"Hello, you are early today" he said. She noddedв

" I have to find a new chef here" she said. Hyunseung's eyes widened in horror.

"Are you going to fire Junhyung? No!! please don't do it!! However he always late from work but he is good chef, you know that too!!!!!! please, please don't fire him" Hyunseung start to begged from the manager. Suddenly, she laughed to Hyunseung and he started to her confused eyes. She shook her head.

" No, actually... he is the one to out from this job... yesterday his husband called and told me that and also he paid Junhyung's wage-loan." she said. Hyunseung nodded in confusion.

"Oh, is that so... " he said. She smiled to him and walked to her room.

"Hey, can i have a day off tomorrow?" he asked. She nodded to him.

"Ok, and if you going to met him, tell him if he can work again here ok" she said and went into her room.

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER!

YOU CAN CALL IT A WARM-UP KKKK.... CAUSE IT'S NOT A FULL CHAPTER AND NOW I'M SO SO SO SLEEPY AND HERE I AM RANDOMLY UPDATING....

LEAVE A COMMENT TO ME OK?

*^^*