Chapter 11

Different

"Don't leave me"

Doojoon said, while he looking to Junhyung's eyes.

Junhyung blinked to him, he doesn't know what should he say or should he believe him. 'Maybe he is mistaking me as Jaemin again', Junhyung thought sadly.

"Junhyung, are you not going to leave me right? Like he did to me, right?" Doojoon asked again and this time Junhyung beilieved.

Doojoon is talking to him. Junhyung gulped, doesn't know what should do. Suddenly Doojoon hugged him more tight and cuddled into his chest.

"you don't have to answer me... but i want to believe that you won't leave me" Doojoon said and soon he felt asleep. Junhyung hugged him slowly and hesitantingly. He too soon felt sleep like that.

 

 

Next morning, when Junhyung woke up, Doojoon was already gone to his work. Junhyung decided to meet Hyunseung.

"oh! Junnie! You came!?" Hyunseung smiled to him warmly and hugged him. Hyunseung took a break from his work and go out with Junhyung. They stayed in the nearby cafe. Snow was falling and it feels so warm like that when it is going to Christmas. Soon Hyunseung broke the silence.

"so, how it is going?" Hyunseung grinned to him. Junhyung looked to him confused.

"what are you talking about?" Junhyung asked.

"With Seungho hyung of course!... How are you two? Going to start again?" Hyunseung asked impatiently. Junhyung shook his head.

"No... I really can't understand what are you talking? I'm already married, Seunggie... So there will be nothing between Seungho hyung and me" Junhyung said. Hyunseung frowned

"You know, if you accept Seungho hyung you can be free from Doojoon! He is total-" Hyunseung was about to say a bad thing about Doojoon suddenly Junhyung cutted him off and said.

"You are wrong! He is not that bad person.. He has his own bright side and he treathes me good and..." Junhyung didn't end his sentense and Hyunseung looked to him with serious experation.

"And what? Junnie, are you fell for him?" He asked. Junhyung look down to his coffee and didn't said anything. Hyunseung sighed.

"Junhyung, you know that he just married with you cuz of-"

"i know! I know... But, last night he...he..." Junhyung mumbled and it made Hyunseung's eyes wide with shock.

"last night what? Did he... Did he already did it to you?!" He yelled.

People in the cafe stared the two of them with confusion.

"aish, why are you so loud! Stop yelling!" Junhyung hissed and bowed to the costumers.

"what happened?!" Hyunseung hissed to him. Junhyung sighed.

"it's not what you think? He just said don't leave him!" He said. Hyunseung breathed in relief.

"thank goodness, if he touch you i will kill him with my bare hands!" Hyunseung said with serious tone and Junhyung smiled.

"he will never do that i bilieve him" Junhyung said.

"and what did you said?" Hyunseung asked.

"i said nothing and he felt sleep he was little drunk" Junhyung said. Hyunseung nodded and said.

"ok, if he was drunk... He didn't meant it... Coz when people get drunk they would blabring randomly so don't get it too serious ok!" Junhuung just sighed and nodded but part of him still want to bilieve Doojoon.

 

 

 

 

 

Few days later, it is finaly came Junhyung's birthday.

Junhyung always try to be happy that day every year, however his childhood was not that happy and memorable, he want this day full of happyness. He woke up early and make a cake and other stuffs. When he happily preparing a breakfast, one of the maids entered to the kitchen.

"oh, master? What are you doing?" She asked. Junhyung smiled to her.

"Birthday cake! and stop valling me like that it doesn't suit me" Junhyung said happily but the maid's eyes widened in horror.

"but if master knows..."

"it's ok. He will not mind, don't worry" Junhyung said and ignored the maid.

Soon he finished breakfast with the help of the maids and placed them on the dinnig table and waited Doojoon to wake up.

 

 

Mainwhile, Doojoon woke up and took a shower. After he done with the bathroom he changed his clothes and checked his phone calendar. He saw it is the day of Jaemin's birthday. He let out a deep breath before he walked out from the room.

When Doojoon entered to dinning room, he saw what is on the table.

"Doojoon? You already up? I prepared breakfast and-"

"why there is a cake?" Doojoon asked from Junhyung coldly. Junhyung gulped.

"because... Today...is" he stuttered.

"today is what? Who said you can prepare breakfast and what is that useless thing!" Doojoon yelled and took the cake and throw it on the floor.

"stop it! Ok! Stop doing useless things! Who cares what is the day today is" Doojoon said to Junhyung who is eyes watering and look to the ground.

"i'm sorry...i'm sorry..."Junhyung mumbled, tears falling from his eyes.

"stop that... It's annoying!" Doojoon said and left to work. Junhyung was trembling, he couldn't move his hand, just standing. The maids rushed to him and asked.

"are you ok? " Junhyung looked to them with teary eyes and nodded. He knelt down and start to clean the floor.

"let me clean this you should rest!" One of the maid said and knelt down infront of him. But Junhyung shook his head.

"no, it is ok... I can... Can help... You" he said and cried.

His heart hurt he can't bear the pain right now. Suddenly Junhyung's heart beat start to beat like crazy and made him hard to breath. He felt so dizzy and he start to squzze his chest and punched his heart. His left arm felt numb and heavy. The maid start to panic and shouted help. But soon Junhyung start breath normaly but the pain in his chest and arm didn't go.

"are you ok? What happen? i will call a doctor!" The maid asked. Junhyung shook his head.

"no it is ok... just took me to my room" he said and the maid nodded.

 

 

Junhyung laid on his bed and took a deep breath.

"is there anything i can help?" The maid asked again. Junhyung shook his head before he speak.

"please bring me some water" he asked. Soon maid bring him a glass of water and said.

"please don't mind Master. He is like that every year of in this day" Junhyung looked to her and asked.

"why?" Maid smiled to him a little and said.

"Every year of this day, master always like that he would angry very easily and somehow very gloomy... And i think it is because master's ex. I think" she said hesitately.

"do you know about him?" Junhyung asked then maid nodded.

" i have been working here almost 5 years... and he re-really looks like you alot like-"

"twin?" Junhyung cutted his words and she nodded.

"Do you know why they are break up and where is t-that person now?" Junhyung asked since he doesn't have a heart to ask from Doojoon where is his twin brother. Maid looks so sad and answered.

"3 years ago he passed away" she said and it hit Junhyung very hard. Junhyung was in shock his brother died 3 years ago.

" really he died?" He asked again can't bilieve the maid.

"neh... And today is his birthday" she said. Junhyung swallowed his tears.

"ok, you can go... I want to sleep a little" junhyung said and laid on the bed again. Maid bowed to him and walked out. When the maid walk out Junhyung start to cry till he felt sleep.

 

 

 

 

flash back

Little Jaesoon walked out from his room to the downstairs and saw every one preparing for something like party. Jaesoon smiled when he saw big birthday cake in the kitchen table. Jaesoon ran to the table and look around the cake and smiled brightly.

"what are you doing here Jaesoon?" He heard his mom and he walked to his mom and asked carfully.

" are we going to celebrate our birthday? I saw very big birthday cake!" Jaesoon said to his mom. Mrs.Im looked to Jaesoon and sighed.

"just go back to your room ok? There will be lot of friend's of your father so you must be stay in your room. don't go out ok!" She said and dragged him to his room.

When Jaesoon entered to his room, she locked his door from outside. Jaesoon sighed and sat on the floor.

Few hours later he can hear peole wishing to his hyung a happy birthday and they were happily celebrating the birthday. Jaesoon draw a cake with candles on the paper and smiled to himself. He stick the picture on the wall infront of his desk and told his wish and looked up to the picture.

"Happy birthday Jaesoon!" He said to himself before he silently cried.

"umma, today is my birthday too" he said while he crying.

End flash back

 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon was sitting in his office and sighed in frustration. Now he is regreting what he said to Junhyung this morning.

"aish! Why you should did that to him? Aish! You stupid!" He scolded himself.

Suddenly the door opened and Dongwoon greeted to him with a smile on his face.

"hey! What are you doing this late!" Dongwoon asked. Doojoon looked to him with annoyed expretion.

"and what r u doing here?" He asked.

"i missed you too! Ma friend. I just came here to see you" Dongwoon grinned to him stupidly. He sat on the couch and asked, his face turned to serious.

"how is ur feeling today?" He asked. Doojoon shook his head.

"bad, you know how i feel this day... And Junhyung made it even worse" Doojoon said. Dongwoon lift his eyebrows.

"what is that meaning?"

"he prepared cake and seeweed soup for some reason he have a seefood allergy but why seeweed soup like someone's birthday" Doojoon said. Dongwoon nodded.

"but really today is someone's birthday, right?" Dongwoon asked and,walked to Doojoon. Doojoon looked to him and lifted his brows.

"I know it's J-"

"Junhyung's" Dongwoon cutted him. Doojoon stared to him totally confused.

"what?"

"Junhyung's birthday is today. He made that for himself he don't know today is Jaemin's right? Hyunseung told me few days ago" he said. Doojoon looked down deep in thought.

"I know it's weird. He looks like Jaemin and his age and now his birthday. It's impossible unless... if he is Jaemin's twin" Dongwoon now sat on the couch again. Doojoon stood from his seat.

"But it is impossible?" he said. Dongwoon shrugged.

"Who knows? there is one way to find out that" he said. Doojoon looked to him like demanding an answer.

"you should go home and apologize from him first" Dongwoon said. Doojoon nodded his head.

"Yaeh, you are right?" Doojoon said.

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!

I'M SO SORRY!!! I LIED YOU!!!!

IT TOOK ME SO LONG FOR WRITE THIOS CHAP AND ACTUALLY I WAS.....LAZY?

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GYUS WILL LEAVE ME COMMENT!!!

SEE YA!!!

*^^*