Chapter 29

Different

 

Sun shines so brightly even it is already december and ground covered with pure white snow. Doojoon looked to the sky and smiled slightly remembering what day is today and sighed.

The driver got out from the car and opened the door to Doojoon who gladly nodded and get in. They drove in silent, this entire drive way Doojoon was deep in thought about his life. It has been almost 8 years since Jaemin died and 4 years his beloved son born. All this years fate have been harsh yet so good to him at the same time.

He met his first love then lost him but after that he met his beautiful wife and had a cute baby boy but there were times he shed tears  from sadness and laugh in happiness. Life is full of colorfullness in it. There will dark and gray colors but there so many bright colors too. The only thing you have to do this try your best and don’t give up just follow your heart. That was what Doojoon did and do right now since he met him.

Junhyung made him human and fixed his broken heart yet he broke his heart so much but still stayed in his heart always the one he yearn for.

 

Doojoon pulled back to reality as his driver announced they came to their destination. Doojoon nodded his head and said to his driver, “ok, I will be back stay here” and got oout from the car.

He saw many children playing around and laughing happily and unconsciously a happy smile appeared on his face. Not long after he saw Hyunseung sitting in the middle of happy children, among them was his beloved son who seems to be paying attention and having a hard time to understand to what Hyunseung was talking.

Doojoon chuckled understanding his son, even he sometimes finds it hard what Hyunseung was trying to say. He stood there few minutes, just staring to his son and smile whenever his son frown then laugh happily. He decided it’s time to call for his son and softly calld his name.

“Ilhoon-ah?” as soon as Ilhoon heard his father he brighten up and ran to his father. “Daddy!! You came?” he yelped with his high pitched childish voice making Doojoon to laugh ear to ear. “oh, my son. Did you have fun today?” Doojoon asked and picked his son up from the floor. Ilhoon nodded and hugged his father around his neck.

“yes, I played with Sungjae and Minhyukie!!! And uncle Hyunseung gave us candies!!! I got one for daddy!” he sad and smiled happily. “and our Ilhoonie draw his umma right?” Hyunseung asked as he stood in front of Doojoon and smiled to Ilhoon. “what’s up?” Doojoon asked. Hyunseung shrugged to his question while looking around a bit. “still the same. Playing with these kids. How are you? Today is his birthday right?” he asked. Doojoon nodded and sighed to himself before putting his son down.

They started after Ilhoon who ran to his locker to get changed. “Are going to that place?” Hyunseung asked as he knew what the other will do like any other years in this days. Doojoon nodded. “yes, I will and this time Ilhoon will go too” he said. Hyunseung frowned. “Do you think it’s ok with him?” he asked. “yes, I talked to him. You go first, after we visit to him we will come ok” Doojoon said and went after Ilhoon.

 

 

 

“Do you have anything to say when you meet  your mother?” Doojoon asked as he drove the car. He decided to drop his driver and jdrove by himself. Ilhoon nodded, “yes, I ptaticed last knight!” he said cheerfully. Doojoon laughed to his son.

“Did you prapare a gift to your mother? Can daddy see it?” He asked again but Ilhoon shook his head frowning to his father. “NO, you can’t it’s secret between me and mommy!!! I will only show him when I meet him” he said making Doojoon brut into laugh.

Soon they arrived infront of big building addressed with “Local cemetrial”. Doojoon helped his son got ut from the car. “Ilhoon, take to buquet” he said and the boy nodded as he do what his father said. Doojoon picked up Ilhoon to his chest and they walked in to the gate.

 

 

 

4 years ago, Junhyung and Doojoon agreed to keep their baby since they both have no hearts to abort their unborn baby. But it was one hard decision that Doojoon made. It was like neither you choose your wife or your baby. But he believed to god that, he will be kind to them and Junhyung will be ok later on.

Junhyung paied extra attention to his health and they both took a regular check up. Everything was going smoothly until Junhyung’s tummy grow bigger and nearing the due. He became more tired and dark bags under his eyes doesn’t help but make him look ike he was about to die to Doojoon’s eyes.

Doojoon was worried that may be something will turn wrong but Junhyung was assuring him everything will be ok.

 

And that day too like any other day Doojoon went to his work after he kissed Junhyung on his cheeks as the other was still sleeping. But he didn’t expect a call form the hospital saying Junhyung’s condition was bad. He didn’t waste any minute and rashed in to the hospital.

As soon as he came in front of the ER he saw Hyunseung and Jungmo standing infront of the door with worried faces.

They said Junhyung rolled down the stairs as he misstepped. Doojoon’s head felt so dizzy and he thought he can’t breath even just a little bit. They tried really hard but in the everything turned uside down.

They waited there few minutes felt like hours to them. Doojoon was sitting on the floor and praying to every God for Junhyung and their baby. Suddenly the ER door opened and a doctor came out. Doojoon stood up from the floor as soon as he saw the doctor.

“What happened to him? How is he? Everything is ok right?” he asked hurriedly. Doctor place his hand on Doojoon’s arm to make him calm down. “calm down. It is still early to say he is ok. I want to warn you that Yoon Junhyung-ssi already losing so much blood and his heart beat is still unsteady. It is either the baby or your wife. But we will try everything we can do. But please prepare yourselves” he said and walked back to the ER.

Hyunseung couldn’t hold back his tears and sat down on the bench and cried. Jungmo was too crying and begging for his brother’s life while Doojoon felt numb and hopeless. Everything they dreamed of were crushing down. He felt like crying and screaming but at the same time there was no voice and no tears for him to do it. He fell down on the floor back leaning against the wall and started to ceiling.

He doesn’t know how long he stayed like this but before he knew it the ER door opened wide and the same doctor came out with unreadable expression.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon and Ilhoon drove back to their house with complete silence as Ilhoon was sleeping and Doojoon was deep in his thoughts. He looked to his son and his heart felt happiness like aways when he see his son’s face.

 

About an hour later they stopped in front of their house and Doojoon wake up his son while lightly shaking him. “Ilhoon-ah, wake up. We came home” he said and Ilhoon blinked his eyes open and nodded sleepily. Doojoon got out from the car and opened the door to Ilhoon’s side as a cue Ilhoon raised both arms to his father and the other picked him up.

“Our Ilhoon is so sleepiy huh? What should we do there is still lot of yummy things waiting for him to eat them up” Doojoon said then Ilhoon opened his eyes to look at his father. “I am not sleepy” he whined and buried his face to Doojoon’s neck. Doojoon laughed and shook his head.

 

“aw~~ our Ilhoonie sleeping?” then suddenly someone said sweety attrackting Doojoon and Ilhoon’s attention to himslef. Doojoon looked up and saw his beloved wife, his Junhyung standing on the door step staring to them lovingly.

As soon as ilhoon heard his mother’s voice he get up from his father’s chest. “mommy!” he yelped and raised his ars to Junhyung. Junhyung picked up him from Doojoon and kissed his chubby cheeks. “aw~ why are you so cute! Huh?” he asked and looked to Doojoon. “Did you two visited to hyung?” he asked and Doojoon nodded.

“yes, today too his birthday” he said. Junhyung nodded his head. “yes, it is” then Doojoon leaned down and kissed Junhyung’s lips while saying happy birthday to him but interrupted as Hyunseung yelled from the kitchen. “are you planning to make me cook all alone!!!!” and he was playfully galring to them then turned back and slapped Dongwoon who was stealing a food.

“yah, stop stealing. We are not going to make you starve!!” he yelled again. Junhyung and Doojoon laughed to Hyunseung and Dongwoon’s bickering.

 

 

And yes, life has full of sirprise. First Yoon Doojoon met with his first love at train station while fell for Im Jaemin in first sight but turns out it was Yong Junhyung, his wife and Jaemiin’s twin brother.

They loved each other and they hurt each other but still the love was stronger. They had aborable baby boy named Yoon Ilhoon. Have great friends who are like to bicker with each other yet still have this tiny little crush to each other but still doesn’t want to admit it.

Doojoon smiled in satisfaction, whishing nothing but his life will always be happy with a little bit of bitterness just to make life more delicious.

In the end life is full of surprise and full of happiness. The only thing you do is just embrace everything life gives you whole heartedly but wisely.    

 

 

 

 

~The End~

 

 

 

HELLO! YES THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. ON APR 25, 2013 AND FINISHED IT TODAY JUL 8, 2015!

IT IS ALREADY OVER 2 YEARS!!! WOW!!! AND I REALLY THANKFULL TO ALL 204 SUBSCRIBERS AND MY READERS AND 15 UPVOTERS!!! 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND GAVE MY YOUR SUPPORTS!!!

you thank you for reading it and this two years long journey with me!!

 

 

shameless advertisement!!! 

if you want to read more of my stories there are links down below!

Be with me [M] [Subscribers Only]

You are not alone...(chanris ver) [Subscribers Only]

Butterfly [Trigger Warning] [M] [Members Only] [Subscribers Only]

The one who was waiting [Trigger Warning] [M] [Complete] [Members Only] [Subscribers Only]

The master plan of how to take revenge from Wu Yifan [M] [Subscribers Only]

His mate [M] [Complete] [Subscribers Only]

Chanyeol's Yifan [M] [Complete] [Subscribers Only]

Too Cute and Too y (Krisxeveryone request shop!!!) [ CLOSED!!! BUSY!!! FINISHING REQUESTS!!! ] [M]

Replacement [M] [Subscribers Only]

Your last wish [Complete] [Subscribers Only]