Chapter 4

Different

"I really don't understand, why are you want to marry so sudden? And plus that Yoon Doojoon? You are barely know him and he too? It's allmost 2 month!" Hyunseung said while he and Junhyung are lying on the couch in Junhyung's apartment.

Hyunseung was right. He barely knows Doojoon and now he will marry him soon. He just want to run away and hide from that Yoon Doojoon but he can't. He can't say anyone what happened between Doojoon and him.

 

 

Flash back

Doojoon and Junhyung arrived at Doojoon's house. Doojoon got out from the car and pulled Junhyung with him. Junhyung struggled to free himself from Doojoon's strong grip.

"Hey! let me go!!!!" He shouted to Doojoon but Doojoon dragged him to his houser. And they entered in house. Maids greeted to Doojoon and he dismissed them. Finally Doojoon let go of Junhyung's hand and he went to sat on the couch in the living room. Junhyung walked to Doojoon and stood in front of him.

"Hey! Why am i here? and what do you want from me?" he yelled to him. Dojoon make himself comfortable on the couch. Doojoon motioned him to sat on the couch. Junhyung sat on the couch in front of Doojoon.

" What do you want and why an i here? why are you drag me here?" he asked again annoyed with Doojoon's action.

"I already told what i want from you, am I not?" he asked from him.

"What?!!" Junhyung asked harshly. Doojoon smirked to him.

" You will marry me" he said. Junhyung's mounth widened from shock.

"What that's means?" he asked again.

" It means you will marry me for i paid your brother's debt and saved you from that old gombeen-man" Doojoon said. Junhyung smirked this time and he looked right into Doojoon's eyes.

"And like the last time, i said to you NO!!! and i will sure pay you back your money so you don't need to marry me" he said. Junhyung stood up and walked to front door but suddenly Doojoon spoke.

"It's your choice. But i don't think you can able to payback 50'000'000 won in a week. I'm not like that old bastard and i can easily sell you to underground market, if you want it of course" he said with a divil smirk on his face. Junhyung clenched his fist and bit his lips. Now, he want to cry out and run away but he somehow ended to agree to Doojoon.

End flash back.

 

 

 

Doojoon walked out from the meeting room and handed some document to his clerk which was in his hand while ago. He walked to his office and spoke.

" Inform me when Mr.Park called, Ok?" he said to the clerk and went into his room. When he entered to the office, he found Dongwoon was sitting on his chair and reading newspaper. Doojoon sat on the couch and loosened his tie. He sighed deeply cause of his tiredness.

"Tired already?" Dongwoon asked and looked up to his friend. Doojoon hummed in response.

"Are you really going to marry with Yong Junhyung? I really shocked when i recieved thet wedding invitation, you know" Dongwoon said. Doojoon stared to the celling and didn't said anything. Dongwoon walked to Doojoon and sat in front of him on the couch.

"He is not Jaemin, Doojoon? You can't force people to fillful your wish" he said. Doojoon stood up from the couch and made himself some water.

" You know me very well, Dongwoon. When i want something, i will have it no mattar what. And now, i want to marry him. So nothing is going to stop me from that" he said firmly. Dongwoon sighed and looked to his friend.

"But Doojoon, he is a human not a thing...." he said. Doojoon smirked.

" I told you Dongwoon... he is like others and thus he didn't said no to me so i guess he too, want to marry me" he said. Dongwoon shook his head to his friend.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung arrived at the hospital. He took a deep breath before he entered to the room. When he entered, he greeted by his brother Jungmo. Junhyung smiled to him and sat on the chair next to the bed.

" I thought you will visit to me tomorrow. Is your work finished early?" Jungmo asked. Junhyung shook his head.

" No, actually i have a day off today. And want to see you, so i'm here" he said. Jungmo nodded.

" Junhyung, hyung is really sorry... i will work hard this time and won't make a mistake again... i will try hard" Jungmo said and held Junhyung's hand. Junhyung smiled a bit and nodded.

" Ok, you promise?' he asked. Jungmo nodded and grinned widely.

" But, that guy really your boyfriend? i really want to thank to your boyfriend. I heard he is that Yoon Doojoon from YOON Company.... Are you really going to marry him?" he asked and Junhyung nodded. Jungmo hugged him.

" Aigoo~ i'm really happy for you" he said. But Junhyung wanted cry hard.

 

 

 

2 weeks later, Doojoon and Junhyung's wedding ceremony finished. People walked out from church. Hyunseung hugged Junhyung tight.

" Live happily ok? I wish you a happy" he said to his friend. Junhyung smiled and nodded. Hyunseung pulled away from him.

" Go... Your husband is waiting~" he teased Junhyung. Junhyung and Doojoon said goodbye to their friends and Doojoon's parents before they drove away with their car. The drive to Doojoon's (now their) house was quiet. Of course they didn't go to honey moon like other married couple. It won't suit wedding like that Junhyung thought.

When they arrived their house and entered through the front door, maids and butlers greeted to them.

"Congratulations to your wedding Masters!" they said. Doojoon smiled to them and said thank you before he dismissed them. Doojoon turned to Junhyung, who is looking to his foot now.

" What do you want to do? we are 3 daus off from today" he said. Junhyung shook his head.

" I want to rest" he said. Doojoon sighed and said.

" Ok, i will lead you to our room" Doojoon walked to stairs. Junhyung looked to him with shocked eyes.

" What? Our room?' he asked.

" Yes"

" But... i thought...-"

" Of course, we are married now. So we will sleep in same room. Is that wrong?" Doojoon asked in annoyed. Junhyung sighed and nodded.

"OK...."

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS NEW CHAPTER HERE!!!!

AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS AND LEAVE A COMMENT TO ME...

 

*^^*