Chapter 18

Different

"What?!" Hyunseung nearly screamed when he heard what Junhyung said.

Junhyung called Hyunseung this morning and of course Hyunseung took a day off and came to 2jun's home directly after he heard Junhyung said his mom called.

Junhyung was sitting infront of Hyunseung on the couch.

"Then, are you going to meet with her?" Hyunseung asked again. Junhyung nodded silently, still not sure if he has a confidance to face his mother after a long time. Hyunseung shook his head. His eyes shows a worry to his friend.

"Junhyung, if you don't want to meet with her then you can't force yourself. She left you and she hurt you and i don't think it is better idea what if... what if she just came here just to broke your heart again" he said gently. Junhyung smiled a little and shook his head.

"I don't think she can hurt me more than last time. And i am sure i want to meet with her and besides, Doojoon will go with me" he said and looked to Hyunseung. Hyunseung rised his eyebrows.

"What? So are you going to tell her that you are married?" He asked. Junhyung nodded and said yes. Hyunseung tilted his head and stood up from the couch. He walked left to right and right to left and turned to Junhyung.

"Am i not mistaking, Doojoon was going to marry with Jaemin right?" He asked and Junhyung bitterly nodded.

"And now he want to tell your mother, he married with his twin brother?" He asked making sure and Junhyung too nodded. Hyunseung closed his eyes.

"Ok, it is so complicated than i thougt" he said and Junhyung looked down to his lap suddenly felt so guilty toward's his brother. Junhyung clenched his hands when suddenly he felt his heart hurt again. Hyunseung noticed Junhyung's sudden change and saw Junhyung's face become pale.

"Junhyung, are you ok?" He asked worriedly, reaching his hand to hold Junhyung. Junhyung breathed heavily and shook his head. Hyunseung panicked.

"Jun, where is your medicine?" He asked quickly.

"In the bedroom, in the drawer inside the closet" Junhyung said hardly.

Hyunseung helped Junhyung to walk to the bedroom. Once Junhyung lied on the bed, Hyunseung called the maid to bring glass of water. Hyunseung gave Junhyung's medicine from the hiden place.

After Junhyung drank it he lied down on the bed closing his eyes. Hyunseung sat on the bed beside him. After sometimes passed, Junhyung opened his eyes and he looked relieved.

"It started again? I thought your heart stopped hurt" Hyunseung said quietly.

"Me too, but it seems like not" Junhyung answered and took a shaky breath.

"Since when?" Hyunseung asked.

"About an year ago" Hyunseung's eyes widened.

" since you marriege? Does Doojoon know?" He asked and Junhyung shook his head and looked to Hyunseung.

"I don't want him to worry about me anymore" he said and tried to sit but Hyunseung stopped him.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked.

"To kitchen i want to eat something" Junhyung said.

"Ok, i will go you should rest" Hyunseung said and walked out from the room. After Hyunseung go out, Junhyung looked to the now empty glass and sighed.

"I should stop taking medicine for my baby" Junhyung said to himself and rubbed his stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

Few hours later Doojoon arrived home from his work. Doojoon saw Junhyung sitting in the livingroom with a huge frown on his face. Doojoon walked to Junhyung and tapped him on the shoulder. Junhyung looked up and saw Doojoon. He sighed in relief.

"Are you came? i thought you will come after 2 hours later" Junhyung said and glanced to the big clock on the wall.

"I decided to come early... you said we will meet with her" Doojoon said and hugged his wife. Junhyung rested his head on Doojoon's shoulder and closed his eyes.

" If you don't want to then let's just won't go" Doojoon said while strocking Junhyung's back. Junhyung pulled away from Doojoon and shook his head.

"ani, let's go now" he said ad smiled a little. And they walked out from the house to the restaurant where Junhyung's mother said.

 

 

 

 

The drive to the restaurant was silent. Doojoon can feel how Junhyung feeling nervious so he held his hand while driving and smiled to him reassuranly.

After half an hour later they stopped in front of the restaurant and got out from the car. Doojoon held Junhyung's hand and looked to him.

"It is okey... i am here" he said and they went in to the restaurant. When they entered Doojoon asked from the waitres and the waitres guided them to VIP room which is Junhyung's mother waiting. When they walked into the room, Junhyung saw his mother sitting. Mrs. Im stood up from her seat and looked to Junhyung half shocked half excited look. Junhyung froze on his spot staring to his mother's face.

In Junhyung's eyes she still looking so beautifull expect she looked a bit old now.

 

 

 

"Jaesoon?" Mrs.Im mumbled. Doojoon looked to them and decided to greet with Junhyung's mother.

"Hello, Mrs.Im. long time time no see" Doojoon said and bowed. Mrs. Im looked to Doojoon and her eyes widened.

"Yoon Doojoon...?" She asked in shock. Then looked to Junhyung who is still stariung to her.

"Why are you...?" she asked again. Doojoon held Junhyung's hand and Junhyung looked to Doojoon. Doojoon nodded to him. Junhyung took a deep breath and looked to his mother. 

" Yoon Doojoon is my husband" he said and Mrs.Im's eyes widened in shock.

"What? how?" she asked again.

"Let's sit first" Doojoon cutted them and they sat on the desk. Doojoon was sitting beside Junhyung and it seems like he will not talk anytime soon.

"I know you are wondering why i'm Junhyung's husband now?" Doojoon said breaking the silence between them. Junhyung's mother looked to Doojoon and nodded.

"if i9 talk about it. it's so long story. so let's just say it's destiny" Doojoon said and Ms.Im rised her eyebrows in confusion.

 

 

"Doojoon?" Suddenly Junhyung called Doojoon and he looked to him.

"Can you go out for a while... i want to talk with her alone, I'm sorry" he said quietly. Doojoon smiled and held his hand.

"It's ok... i will wait outside" Doojoon said and bowed to Mrs.Im before he walk out from the room.

The room filled with silence. The tension was heavy. Junhyung took a deep breath and drank from the glass of water in front of him.

"Jaesoon?" After a long heavy silent Mrs. Im broke it. Junhyung looked to her in the eyes, it felt so different after years.

"Jaesoon, i know you are wondering why suddenly i wanted to meet you? Jaesoon i, no we are miss you" she said and looking to Junhyung with, hope? Junhyung looked down and let out small laugh then looked to his mother again.

"Do you really miss me? Am i that important person now?" He asked, he was frustrated. It is true he wanted to meet with his family but he didn't expect that words.

 

 

 

After all they left him without reason right?

"Jaesoon, i am sorry, i really am... what we did to you was the biggest mistake in my life. Jaesoon, your father and me we are really sorry. I know this word not going to change everything but i really want to say that to you" she said tears fill up in her eyes.

"You know what? After you left me in front of that orphanage, i cried a lot. I always wondered, why did you left me? Why did you threat like that? Why it should be me? Is it maybe because i was not a good son? Was i ugly? Was i barden to you because i will always fell sick so easily, because i have a weak body, because i have a heart desease?!" Junhyung yelled the last part and took a deep breath. His tears ran down from his eyes and he can feel his heart start to pounding like no tomorrow, Junhyung clenched his fist tight and ignored the pain in his chest.

"You didn't stop your car when your son crying and yelling, begging and running... after you!!!!!!!!!!   untill he is out of breath and fainted on the ground... but you didn't stop, you just drove away like i am nothing but useless trash..." he said and wiped his tears with his hand and looked down avoiding eye contact. Mrs. Im too cried.

"Stop crying!!!" Suddenly Junhyung hissed and his mother looked to him. Junhyung was staring to her with his teary eyes.

"Please stop crying, you don't deserve this" Junhyung said and Mrs. Im nodded but still crying. She looked down, she was so ashemed and felt so guilty towards Junhyung. and she must be.

"I always wanted to ask one thing when i meet you someday" he said, his mother looked to him. Junhyung took a deep breath and asked.

"Why? Why did you left me? What is this thing that make me so different from Jaemin hyung? Why? What is this?" Junhyung asked firmly. Mrs. Im looked down not knowing how to answer. Junhyung let out a chuckle.

" not answering, huh/ seems like you don't know how to tell it right? then ok, Don't need to answer cause i knew the answer already..." Junhyung said and looked to her.

" i am pregnant" Junhyung said and his mother's eyes grew bigger.

"Jaesoon?" She said with shocked voice.

"Doctor said, it makes me different from others, but i think it freaks you out and you left me just because your son can get pregnant! " Junhyung said louder.

"Jaesoon, i am sorry, i am sorry" Mrs. Im start to say over and over. She start to cry too.

"It is too late to apologize mom, stop it" Junhyung said calmly. His mother stood up from her seat and knelt in front of him.

"Jaesoon-ah, please forgive me, forgive us. We made a mistake. We made a cruel thing! Jaesoon" she cried. Junhyung too cried and he sat on the ground infront of her and held her hand hesitatingly. Mrs. Im looked to him shocked. Junhyung smiled a little. However she left him and threated him like useless trash but he can't hate his parents, he just can't.

"I didn't mad at you for left me and i already forgave you... and dad. I just wanted to see at least one more time. However you left me, however you threated me like prisoner... i was happy cause i was with you, mom and dad and hyung. But i think you was not. I didn't mad at you i just... just felt so lonely and it hurts so much when i thought about it, mom i was scared i was lonely., " Junhyung cried while holding his mother's hand. He will never hate his parents. After all they are his parents no matter what they did to him. He will still love them deep inside his heart.

Mrs. Im wiped Junhyung's tears while crying.

"I am sorry, i am sorry, i am sorry" she was mumbling. Junhyung held her hand which is wiping his tears. Junhyung shook his head and looked to her face.

"Don't, don't say that words. It is useless" Junhyung said and stood up from the floor and walked to the door to go out. But his mother grabbed Junhyung's hand.

"Jaesoon-ah, please just one question, just one" she asked and Junhyung stood there waiting her question.

"How... how did you live? How did you grow up?" She asked.

" i grew up happily like other children. With warm family, loving parents and great brother" Junhyung said without turning around and walked out from the room. Mrs. Im left still crying and saying sorry over and over.

Junhyung ran out from the restaurant and saw Doojoon stood infront of his car.

"Jun-" Junhyung ran to him and hugged him suddenly. Doojoon sighed and hugged Junhyung too. He kissed Junhyung's head.

" cry, cry, you can cry as mush as you wish" Doojoon and Junhyung cried even harder.

 

 

 

 

 

HI NEW UPDATE!!!!!

SORRY FOR MADE YOU WAIT SO LONG~~~

I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND I SHOULD SAY THIS STORY WILL GOING TO BE LONG ONE~~~

BUT I HOPE YOU GYUS WILL DON'T MIND AND STILL READING IT!!!

SO, SEE YA NEXT TIME!!

*^^*