Chapter 3

Different

Junhyung's face was like 'o', when he heard Doojoon. ' is he serious?!' he yelled in his mind. He can't say anything, just staring to Doojoon. Doojoon smirked to Junhuyng's expression. He took a sip from his tea once again and look up to Junhyung. He rised his eye brows. 

" So?" he asked. Junhyung blinked. Doojoon tilted his head to the side.

" What's your answer? I'm waiting" he said arragontly.

" Are y-you serious?" finaly Junhyung can maneged a sentance. Doojoon chuckled and it's really pissed Junhyung off.

" Are you making fun of me now? I know i was stupid to ask such a faver from you but.... you ... you are just some arragont jerk! i'm leaving!!!" Junhuyng said anferly and stood up from his seat. Doojoon imidently grabbed his wrist. Junhyung looked to him again.

"This is win win for both me and you.... and i am deadly serious now" Doojoon said and stood up too. Junhyung laughed to Doojoon and pulled his hand harshly. 

" Sorry but I say to you a BIG NO!!" he said and walked out from restaurant quickly. Doojoon smirked to himself. ' Just see who will won' he thought.

"Who is think he is? Stupid arrogant jerk!!!! I knew this was a bad idea!!!! Aish~" Junhyung mumbled to himself while he walking to his work.

 

 

 

 

When Hyunseung was in cafe, three black suited men arrived. Hyunseung looked to them with fear. It's really strange cause this kind of people don't come this district.

" What can i help you?" Hyunseung asked carefully. One man looked to him up and down before he talk.

" Where is Yong Junhyung?" he asked coldly. Hyunseung gulped.

" Here don't have a person named Yong Junhyung" he said quitly. The man smirked.

" Don't be a fool, pretty boy! We know that Yong Junhyung, Yong Jungmo's younger brother is working here. So better tell me where he is?" he said sternly. Hyunseung nervously smiled to him.

" Listen well, If he try to run or hide from me, i will surely kill him with his stupid brother ok?" he said and walk out from the cafe.

" But,... he is not here.... anymore and i don't know where is he now" he said this time. The man sighed and looked to Hyunseung. Hyunseung sighed with relief.

Soon Junhyung entered to cafe with tired expression oon his face. Hyunseung quickly runned to him and dragged to changing room. Hyunseung closed and locked the door behind him. He turned to Junhyung, who is wearing a confussed face now.

" Today, came a three dangerous men to cafe. And they want to meet you. they said if you try to run or hide from them, they will kill you with your brother" Hyunseung said to him. Junhyung sighed.

" This tume i'm in a very deep trouble" he said and sat on the bench. Hyunseung sat beside him.

" Do you met with that Yoon Doojoon guy?" he asked. Junhyung nodded his head.

" Then what he said? Is he going to brow you money?" he asked. Junhyung shook his head, still looking down to his feet. Hyunseung sighed.

"Sure he will never give a money to stranger" he said.

Outside of the cafe, Doojoon sat in his luxery car. He watched Junhyung. He smirked to himself.

" He is going to marry me anytime soon, I have to just wait untill tomorrow maybe tonight" he said.

 

 

 

When Junhyung's work finished, he and Hyunseung nclosed the cafe and headed o their home.

" Be carefull ok? They will come to your home" Hyunseung said while he holding his bestfriend's hand. Junhyung smiled to his friend warmly.

" Don't worry i will be ok" he said but Hyunseung felt bad feeling. He shook his head.

" No, just go with me today ok and sleep my place please" he bsaid. But Junhyung shook his head before he talk.

" I can't hyung is home and waiting for me to come home, i will just go home... so don't worru too much ok?" said and hugged his bestfriend and waved goodbye to him. Hyunseung just hoped meverything will be ok today, but sadly it's not.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon followed Junhyung to his home secretly. He was sure Junhyung will accept his offer to day or tomorrow.

Junhyung went into his home but something is not ok. It was very quit unlike the usual. When he came home, his brother always watching a TV in living room but today, he was nowhere to found. Junhyung went to his living room.

" Hyung" Junhyung called and he recevied nothing. " Hyung where are you?" again he heard nothing. " Maybe he is sleeping in bedroom" He said to nhimself and went inside to his bed room. But, as soon as he entered to a room he stunned in his spot. There was a three  men and his brother kneeled right infront of them. He beaten badly, worse than last time. On his face fresh blood running down to his jaw. Junhyung gulped.

" H-Hyung..." he said. They both turned to him. One of them smirked darkly to Junhyung.

"Well, well,well..... so youn are his younger brother of that bastard" he said and walked to Junhyung. He learned Junhyung's face closely. Junhyung shivered with fear.

" you are very pretty to be this bastard's brother" he said and grabbed Junhyung's chin to look at his face.

" If your brother can't pay back my money.... nyou will pay it for your brother right?" he asked. Junhyung didn't say anything he just gkeep quiet.

" Yes he will pay back to you" his brother said with fear in his eyes and voice. The man turn around to look at Jungmo and kicked him on the face. Jungmo whimpered in pain and grabbed his bleding nose. Junhyung's eyes bgot wider and he runned to his brother.

" Hyung! Hyung are you ok?" he asked. The man smirked and looked to his men.

" Finish that bastard" he said. The man's men walked toward Jungmo and pulled him from his hair.

" NO, NO please i will i will pay for him.... please don't kill my brother!!!" Junhyung cried. The man nodded to his men and they threw Jungmo to ground. Junhyung is still sobbing. He knelt infront of him.

" How will you pay that money to me?" he asked. Junhyung looked to him with teary eyes.

" I don't know but i will find a way to pay you that money" he said. The man smirked dearkly.,

" BUt i have an idea..... you will have to pay it with your body so i will pleasure my self" he said. Junhyung didn't bilieve what he heard and his tears start to running ndown to his cheeks.

" Took him to the car" the man said. And his mnen about to drag Junhyung out, the door brust open and Doojoon walked in with Dongwoon.

" I will pay for your money so you don't have to drag him with you" he said. Junhyung look up to him shocked. Doojoon smiorked. The man sighed in annoyed.

" Who are you?  and i don't want money now but i  want that pretty boy for me" mhe said. Doojoon sighed.

" Ok, if you don't want 50'000'000 won instead of that boy.... do what you want" he said. Now, Junhyung just want to cry and beg for Doojoon to help him but he can't do anything. The man looked to Doojoon with amused.

" Really you want to buy that boy with 50'000'000 won"  he asked. Doojoon shrugged his shoulder and look to the man with bored expression.

" It's your choice" he said. The man nodded to his men. They threw Junhyung to Dongwoon. Dongwoon quickly grabbed Junhyung before he fell on the ground. He hugged him from his shoulder.

" It's Ok, now" he whispered to Junhyung's ear. Doojoon writed a check to the man and  handed to him. 

" here, now go away from here" he said coldly. They walked out from Junhyung's home. Junhyung imidently run to his hyung and hugged him.

" Hyung are you ok? let's ngo to the hospital" he said to Jungmo. Doojoon and Dongwoon looked to them, Dongwoon sighed and looked to Doojoon.

" What should mdo now?" he asked. Doojoon grabbed Junhyung's arm and pulled him. Junhyung stood up and bowed to Doojoon.

" Thank you, Thank you very much" he said. Dongwoon smiled to him.

" It's ok... we should take your brother to hospital:" he said. Junhyung nodded.

 

 

 

 

They arrived at hospital and Jungmo slept after he got a treatment. Junhyung walked mout from Jungmo's room and came to Doojoon. Doojoon looked to him  coldly.

" Ok, i will get going...bye" Dongwoon said and walked out. after Dongwoon gone. Junhyung looked to Doojoon.

" Thank you very much i will pay that money to you" he said. Doojoon sighed.

" I don't think you can pay that money to me " he said.

" But i will try my best to-"

" Nonsence, i bought you from thatr bastard and now you are mine and you will do what i say to you like a good slave" Doojoon said with smirk in his face. Junhyung just want to punch him on the face but Doojoon dragged him out from hospital. Junhyung struggled to let  himself free but Doojoon was more stronger than him.

" What are you doing? let me go" Junhyung shouted. Doojoon keep walking and threw him into his car and shut the door. He sat on driver seat and start the engene.

" Hey what are you doing? My brother is in hospital i must be beside him!!!" Junhyung yelled.

" NO!! you will go with me and marry me" Doojoon said and drove away from hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW CHAPTER UPDATED!!!!

AND NOW, I'M VERY TIRED AND WANT TO SLEEP.....

I HOPE YOUN WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND LEAVE A COMMENT OK?

*^^*