Chapter 13

Different

Next day, Junhyung opened his eyes and looked around his surrounding. He was not in his bedroom, soon he noticed it is something like hospital. He heard door opening and looked to it.

Hyunseung released Junhyung is already awake as soon as he entered to the Junhyung's room.

"you awake! How are you feeling?" He asked and sat beside Junhyung's bed. Junhyung nodded, before he answered.

"ok, but little bit thirsty" he said.

"oh, ok" Hyunseung said and gave him glass of water. Junhyung sat on the bed and drank the water.

"what happened?" Junhyung asked.

"you fainted and Doojoon took you here. Doctor said you should rest more and said you can discharge next week" Hyunseung said. Junhyung nodded, after that they sat in silent for awhile. Both deep in their thoughts.

"Junhyung-ah, what actualy happened?" Hyunseung asked suddenly. His voice filled with concern. Junhyung didn't said anything just sat there silently while looking so sad to his lap. Hyunseung held his hand and asked again.

"what happened? You should tell me, i am your best friend , right?". Junhyung cleared his throat

" my brother, he... He dead" he whispered. It was merely audible but enough to hear Hyunseung. Hyunseung frowned,

"what? Who?" He asked again.

"Jeamin... He dead." Junhyung whispered again. It was so hard to tell this words, he too can't bilieve what is he saying right now. Hyunseung sighed and frowned more when he saw tears ran down from Junhyung's eyes. Hyunseung hugged him and Junhyung cried in his embrace.

 

 

 

 

That evening, Doojoon arrived at the hospital after his work. He stood infront of Junhyung's room for awhile cuz he doesn't know what to say or do infront of Junhyung. It seems like too difficult mission for him but he knows well that he should face to that no matter what.

When Doojoon entered to Junhyung's room Junhyung was sleeping. But he woke as soon as Doojoon sat on the chair next to his bed. Junhyung was looking to Doojoon with wide eyes, doesn't know how to respond. Should he stood up and greet to him or not.

"How are you?"  Finally Doojoon asked.

"f-fine, t-than-k you" Junhyung stuttered. It is clearly seen that he is afraid of Doojoon. And it made Doojoon more angry for himself. They sat in awkward silence. Doojoon's eyes didn't leave Junhyung. Junhyung tried to made himself comfortable on the bed, but it seems impossible when Doojoon staring to him like no tomorrow.

"Junhyung-ah" suddenly Doojoon called his name softly.

"neh?" Junhyung whispered. Doojoon looked down and looked to Junhyung's face again. He reached his hand and held Junhyung's. Junhyung tensed at first but forced himself to relax.

"i am really sorry, i know maybe it is useless but i am really sorry... I don't know what is gotten into me yesterday. I shouldn't yelled to you, i shouldn't be mad at you. I know my words not gonna change things but i want to apologize.  Please forgive me" Doojoon said while he staring into Junhyung's eyes. Junhyung can see sincerely from Doojoon's eyes.

However that day, Doojoon hurt him alot, he can't hate Doojoon or dislike him. Cuz he knows for some reason, he already fall in love with the person infront of him.

Doojoon was looking down when he didn't recieve any reaction from Junhyung but suddenly he felt Junhyung placed his hand on Doojoon's and he looked up to Junhyung. Junhyung smiled a little and said.

"it's ok, you didn't know about my birthday. I forgave you... Besides i can celebrate my birthday next year, right?" Junhyung smiled to him. Doojoon was speechless, Junhyung is very kind and innocent. He can't hate or dislike some one and it made Doojoon speechless. Doojoon's heartbeat increased crazily and finaly Doojoon smiled to Junhyung. And at that moment Doojoon just wanted one thing. It is he wand to make junhyung smile more and make him happiest person.

 

 

 

 

"Wow!!!! he forgave you?!!!" Dongwoon screamed when doojoon said about Junhyung. Dongwoon shook his head mand sat on the couch. They were Doojoon's office like always.

"He is very kind you know, he can't dislike people. He is too naive." Dongwoon mumbled. Doojoon smiled to his friend.

"but Dongwoon-ah, i want to make up to Junhyung" he said and it attract Dongwoon's attention.

"how?" he asked. doojoon shrugged and said.

"don't know but i want to celebrate his birthday when he discharged from hospital this week." he looked to  Dongwoon, who is grinning ear to ear.

"yeah~~ you should, i will help you for sure" he said.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung was happy and smiling when Hyunseung arrived at the hospital. He greeted to him with a huge smile on his face. Hyunseung smiled to his friend and sat.

"What make you this happy?" he asked. Junhyung giggled.

"nothing... just i am so happy..." he said. Hyunseung smiled amusingly.

"then i am happy too, i was really worried cuz of your brother" he said quitly. It made junhyung frown but he quickly shook his feelings.

"it made me sad but i can't do anything. However, i was hope that i will meet my family, meet with him someday. But now, i want to bilieve he is in better place and he is happy" junhyung said smilled a little.

"aish~~~" Hyunseung smiled and ruffled Junhyung's hair. Junhyung pouted and fixed his hair. 

"so what do you eat?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung shook his head and said.

"I already eat"

"oh! alone?" Hyunseung asked interestingly.

"ani, with Doojoon. He was with me whole day" Junhyung said and blushed a little.

"are you blushing?" Hyunseung asked with wide eyes. Junhyung shook his head quickly.

"No~~~" he said. And they laughed together.

 

 

 

 

A week later, Junhyung discharged from hospital and he was little bit sad cuz he spend this Christmas in the hospital. 

Junhyung and Doojoon were having their breakfast.

"Junhyung-ah" Doojoon called. Junhyung looked up to him, waiting for him to continue.

"Do you free today evening?" he asked. Junhyung smiled and nodded.

"wae?" he asked.

"Just wondering, let's have a dinner outside?" he said and smiled, Junhyung smiled happily and nodded. Later that day, he was busy thinking what should he wear. However Doojoon said they will have just a dinner but to him it's like their first ever date. 

"aish, what should i wear?" he mumbled to hi,self and throwing his clothes on the floor and the bed.

Few hours later, Doojoon picked up Junhuyng from their house and they drove to the restaurant. When they entered to the restaurant there no other people ecxpect them. Junhyung looked around and asked.

"It looks a bit empty" he said. Doojoon just shrugged and said.

"yeah, but i think it's more comfortable right?" he smiled and Junhyung can't help but blush from Doojoon's look. Suddenly Doojoon's cell rang, Doojoon looked to the caller ID and said.

"mmmm, Junhyung-ah, i need to pick up this, is it ok?" he asked. Junhyung nodded and Doojoon walked away to somewhere to pick up his phone. About 10min later, Doojoon didn't came back and Junhyung start to wonder. Suddenly, the lights in the restaurant turned off and it become complately dark. Junhyung looked around and he didn't heard anything, it seems like the restaurant is empty ecxpect him.

"Anybody here?" he asked but recieved no response. Junhyung stood from his seat and start to walk around, suddenly something light up from his right side and he looked to that. He saw someone entered to the restaurant with cake. And there was candles on it. Junhyung was speechless and when he saw that person infront of him was Doojoon. Doojoon smiled to him gently and spoke.

"Happy birthday" he said.

"Doojoon?"

"I know you are surprised but i want to make you happy atleast just a little bit... would you accept it?" Doojoon asked again. Junhyung smiled and a single tears ran down from his eyes. He was happy. He was happy coz infront of him Doojoon stood, who is he in love with.

"Thank you" Junhuyng said softly. Doojoon smiled and it was the first time Junhyung saw his real smile. And Doojoon saw how Junhyung brightly smiling and at  that oment he want that smile always on there, on Junhyung's face.

"Go on, tell yoour wish and blow the candles" Doojoon said. Junhyung closed his eyes and told his wish before he blow the candles. Suddenly, the lights of the restaurant and Hyunseung and Dongwoon appeared from nowhere.

"Happy birthday, Junhyung-ah" Dongwoon said and smiled hugged him friendly. Junhyung smiled and said thank you to him. 

"Happy birthday, Junnie~~" Hyunseng said and hugged and kissed Junhyung on the cheek. And Junhyung smiled and blushed a little. At that moment, Doojoon was glaring to Hyunseung without knowing himself but Dongwoon noticed Doojoon's reaction when Hyunseung kissed Junhyung on the cheek and he chuckled to himself.

That night they spent the evening together, laughing and chating. It was one of the happiest day of Junhyung's life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW UPDATE GYUS!!! BUT I GUESS THIS IS JUST LAME CHAPTER....?

AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL DON;T MIND AND GO EASY ON ME??

ANYWAY, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON NEXT CHAPTER!

SO, SEE YA NEXT TIME GYUS!!!

*^^*