Chapter 8

Different

Doojoon walked into his room in his house and he saw Junhyung was standing in front of the window. He walked to him and called his name.

“Junhyung?” he said. But Junhyung didn’t turn around to look at him. Doojoon sighed and grabbed his hand to turn him around but suddenly Junhyung start to talk.

“Why are you want Junhyung to be same with me? Are you still love me after what I did to you?” He asked and looked into Doojoon’s eyes. That time, Doojoon noticed that person in front of him is not Junhyung but Jeamin. His eyes widened in shock.

“Jae-Jaemin, how? Why?” he asked. Jaemin smiled a little to him and stared back to what he was looking before.

“He is seems so happy with that guy, you should let him go, Doojoon” he said. Doojoon look trough the direction where Jaemin looking at. He saw real Junhyung hugging and smiling with another guy but he can’t recognize who is that guy. He felt so angry when he saw that and shook his head.

“No! I don’t want to let go Junhyung. He is mine and mine only!” he said firmly. Jaemin looked to him with sad eyes.

“But if you still want him to become same with me, he will suffer… Doojoon I want you to be happy with him and him too… please love him… give him your love… I’m your past but he is your present and future…” Jaemin said and he dissapeared in front of him.

“Jaemin? Jaemin?” Doojoon called after him but he can’t see him anymore.

“Jaemin!!!!” Doojoon shouted and woke up from his sleep. He sighed and sat up on the bed.

“That was just a dream… a bad dream” he mumbled to himself. That night Doojoon couldn’t sleep again cause his mind full with thoughts about Junhyung and his dream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Junnie… if Seungho hyung help you to pay your debt you will be free from that Doojoon guy. It’s for your own good” Hyunseung whined to Junhyung. But Junhyung still being quiet. Hyunseung sighed in frustration.

“or are you not want to divorce with that guy?” Hyunseung asked and glared to his friend. Junhyung sighed and looked to Hyunseung.

“I have to go. Doojoon is coming today” he said and stood from his seat.

“Are you going to tell him, right?” Hyunseung asked hopefully but Junhyung didn’t say anything. Junhyung walked out from Hyunseung’s apartment and go to his home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Junhyung arrived at his home, Doojoon was already came. Junhyung greeted with maids and go to his bedroom. He heard the shower is running. He changed his clothes and wore a white t-shirt with some sweetpants. Junhyung sat on the bed and noticed a small box on it.

“What is this?” he asked from himself and took it. When he opened it he saw a very expensive wrist-watch in side it.

“Wow, it’s so cool” he said again and didn’t noticed bathroom door opening.

When Doojoon walked out from bathroom he saw Junhyung opening the box and smiling a little. Doojoon chuckled to Junhyung’s reaction. He walked to bed and sat infront of Junhyung. Junhyung flinched a bit and relaxed right after he saw it was just Doojoon.

“Do you like it?” Doojoon asked and Junhyung nodded.

“It’s your’s” Doojoon said. Junhyung looked to Doojoon with wide eyes.

“Really?” he asked. Doojoon nodded and smiled to him.

“Thank you” Junhyung said softly and smiled shyly.

“Ok, let me” Doojoon said and grabbed the watch and wore it on Junhyung’s right wrist. Junhyung blushed when Doojoon hold his hand while wearing the watch.

“it’s really look good on you” Doojoon said and looked to Junhyung and noticed his flushed red face.

“Are you blushing again?” He asked teasingly. Junhyung shook his head and pulled his hand from Doojoon.

“Thank you” he said again to him.

“It’s ok… I’ your husband so I have to give a gift… it’s the first one right?” he said smiling to Junhyung. Junhyung too smiled to him with flushed face.

 

 

 

 

 

Next day, Junhyung was very happy and he desided to make Doojoon a breakfast to thank him for gave a gift. When he walked into the kitchen maids and chef greeted with him. He smiled to them and said.

“Is it ok, if I use kitchen today?” he asked. Chef looked to him with confused eyes and nodded. Junhyung spend an hour to make Doojoon a special breakfast . After he done, he went to his room and saw Doojoon was getting ready to go work.

“Are you going early today?” he asked and Doojoon hummed in response.

“But you have a time for breakfast right?” he asked again. Doojoon wore his jacket and fixed it before he heading out from the room.

“No, you eat your breakfast I have a no time for it. Have a nice day ok, and I will call you when my work is done ok” he said and went to his work. Junhyung sighed.

“I made a breakfast for him” he mumbled to himself and laid on the bed again and fell sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon heard the knock on the door.

“come in” he said not looking from his work and his secretary entered to the room.

“The vice president of SJH company has come” he said to Doojoon. Doojoon look up from his work and nodded.

“Ok, let him in” he said and stood up from his seat. He saw a man around his age came into the office and shook hands with him with a smile on their faces.

“I heard a lot about you and your success Yoon Doojoon-ssi” the man said with a friendly smile. Doojoon smiled back to him.

“Me too, Yang Seungho-ssi” he said and they sat on the couch. They talked about company issues and other things too. But it’s all about their business.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung was reading a book in the garden when some maid bring him his phone. He saw the caller ID and it was Doojoon. Junhyung picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Oh, Junhyung-ah… be ready around 7 pm, ok… I will send a driver to pick you up from home” Doojoon said through the phone.

“Wae?” Junhyung asked confused.

“There is a party today and it’s important so I think you need to with me. Ok see ya” Doojoon said and hung up without saying anything. Junhyung stared to his phone for awhile.

“What shoul I wear then?” he asked from himself and desided to call Hyunseung, since he always know what kind of things wear at places.

 

 

Soon Hyunseung arrived at his home and he was looking for something to wear for Junhyung.

“I think you should wear a suit cuase it’s must be some kind of business party… so… it’s ok.. I think” Hyunseung said and took out very nice white jacket with not so tight  black pants. He look very good in that clothes. Hyunseung scanned him up and down.

“Where did you buy this?” Hyunseung asked from him. Junhyung shook his head.

“I don’t know Doojoon brought it for me” he said. Hyunseung nodded his head.

“at least he have a good fashion sence” he said and Junhyung smiled to his friends comment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon was waiting Junhyung to arrive at the party and he looking to the main enteres of the hall every 5 min. Soon he saw Junhyung walking into the hall nervously. Doojoon looked him up and down and smiled. Junhyung was really handsome with that clothes. Doojoon walked to him.

“Finaly you are here? I thought you are lost your way” Doojoon said and smiled a little to him. Junhyung nervously looked around him and turned to Doojoon.

“Is it ok that I’m being here? It’s very awkward” junhyung said. Doojoon held his hand.

“No, of course.. you are my wife so you are right to be here” he said and they walked to group of people and Doojoon introdused Junhyung to them.

 

 

 

 

To, Junhyung that party was really boring and here looking around while standing beside Doojoon.

“Junhyung?” he heard someone said his name and turned around. There was Seungho standing with confused expression on his face. Seungho walked to him.

“I didn’t think I will see you here” he said. Junhyung bowed to him alittle.

“yeah, me too… what are you doing here, hyung?” Junhyung asked.

“Oh, it’s a party that arranged from my father’s company… so here I’m” he said smiling.

“Oh, Yang Seungho-sshi? We met again” Suddenly Doojoon said. Seungho greeted to Doojoon with smile.

“Yeah, nice to see you again, Mr. Yoon” he said. Doojoon smiled and shook his head a little.

“No, it’s ok. Just call me Doojoon, seungho-ssi” he said. Junhyung was staring to them confusingly.

“Oh, let me introduse my wife Junhyung” Doojoon said and pulled Junhyung into himself. Seungho’s eyes got wider and looked from Doojoon to Junhyung.

“Your wife?” he asked again unsure what he heard.

“yeah, he is my wife.. Junhyung he is my new partner Yang Seungho” Doojoon said to Junhyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!

NEW CHAPTER UPDATED!!!

I KNOW IT'S A REALLY BORING RIGHT? BUT DON'T WORRY IT'S JUST SOME SORT OF WARM UP MORE WILL COMING SOON!!

SO KEEP READING AND LEAVE COMMENT TO OKEY!!!

SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!

*^^*