Chapter 1

Different

People are walking around the street. They are all busy with their works and stuffs.

 

Junhyung is one of them, he is running to cafe where he works. He was late for his work. When he arrived at his work, his co-worker Hyunseung greated him with smile.

He is Junhyung's best friend since secondary school.

"Hey! why are you late again?" He asked. Junhyung shook his head and sighed. Hyunseung frowned.

" what happened? it's about your step brother again?" he asked. Junhyung nodded.

"He is really a troublesome, i had to pay his debt with my savings and this time, i spend all. Now, i have 10000 won in my wallet and that is all i have" Junhyung said.

"Why are you just leave him he is a grown he must earn money by himself instead spend your money and ruin your life" Hyunseung said.

"I just cant leave him in street. he can't survive and i should be respectfull to him, at least his parents rised me up." he said and went to his work. He works as a cheaf in this cafe.

Soon cafe filled with people. Junhyung, Hyunseung and other workers became busy with their works.

Door opened and two formal and expensive looking clothet men entered to cafe. They sat beside window. Hyunseung walled to them and took their orders.

 

Junhyung walked out from kitchen.

"Hyunseung did you saw where maneger is? I have to talk with her" he said to Hyunseung.

"I dont know she didn't come yet" he said

" oh, okey. if you see her please tell me, ok!" he said and about to go back kitchen.

"Jaemin..." someone said from behing him. Junhyung turned around and saw tall and quite handsome man standing behind him.

"Jaemin" Junhyung looked around confussed. He tilted his head "sorry? are you talking to me?" suddenly the man hugged him very thight

"Jaemin, Jaemin, i thought you died but you are..... how?" he said but Junhyung didn't understand.

"What, what are you doing? Let me go!" he struggled.

"Doojoon let him go, he is not him. You know that" another man beside him said and try to pull his friend.

"Please sir, you are make a scene., let me go" Junhyung struggled. People are whispering and pointing to them now. Doojoon pulled away and looked him from head to toe.

" what is going on here?" Someone said suddenly. This was cafes maneger. She walked to them Junhyung esceped Doojoons grip queickly. Doojoon didn't took his eyes away from Junhyung.

"Talk with me, Junhyung ssi" she said and go to her room.

Dongwoon pulled his friend from cafe after he paid their bills and said Hyunseung sorry for Doojoon.

 

"What were you thinking he is not Jaemin" Dongwoon said to Doojoon and got into car. Doojoon sighed and looked to celling.

"But he looks a lot like him and i thought he alive again..... just ...I ...I don't know i can't bilieve in my own eyes" Doojoon said.

" Just, let's go. We have a lot of work today.... maybe we can come back later again" Dongwoon said and started the engine.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung knocked meneger's room door. " Come in" he heard. He slowly walked in and shut the door behind him. His meneger looked up from his paper work to Junhyung and smiled to him. 

" Sit, Junhyung" she said. Junhyung sat on the chair infont of her.

"So, what was that when i came her?" she asked from him.

" I don't know. I think that person mistook me" he said.

" Really? " she asked again and Junhyung nodded. " Ok, i just afraid that you will make a trouble again. You know, last time your brother"

" Yeah, I know.... I won't make a scene again. I promise" he said.

" Ok now go to work" she said and smiled to him. Junhyung stood up and bowed to her before he walk out from the room.

 

 

" What she said?" Hyunseung asked and followed Junhyung to kitchen. Junhyung sighed and looked to his friend.

" She said, don't make a scene again" " Oh.... I thought she will scold you" HYunseung said.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon can't stop think about Junhyung since then. He was sitting in his office. He is a president of one of big company in South Korea. And Dongwoon is his childhood friend, he is a doctor. 

Doojoon looked to a picture on the desk. That is he and his boyfriends last picture. He took that picture from the desk and stared to that.

" He is really looks like you a lot. But he is not you" Doojoo[n said tp himself. He stood up and walked from his office. He desided to go that cafe.

When Doojoon arrived that cafe, he saw Junhyung and Hyunseung were talking and laughing. Doojoon entered to cafe.

" Welcome-" Hyunseung noticed Doojoon and looked to Junhyung with quistion look.

" mmmm.... Sir what can i help you?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung just stared to Doojoon hesitantly.

" Do you have a time?" Doojoon asked from Junhyung.

" Me?" Junhyung pointed to himself. Doojoon nodded. " BU-But... why?" Junhyung asked again otaly confused.

" I just want to talk to you. Are you free now?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung sighed and nodded. They sat on the desk near to window. It's already night so, cafe was empty.

Junhyung just quietly sat there and Doojoon stared to Junhyung thoughtfully. It's made Junhyung really uncomfortable. Junhyung cleared his throat.

" What do you want to talk to me?" he asked.

" What's your name?" Doojoon asked suddenly. 

"W-What?!"

" How old are you?" Doojoon asked again. It's pissed Junhyung off. Junhyung took a deep breath.

" Yah! What do you want from me? Why do you have to know my name? I don't think-"

" Just answer" Doojoon said harsh and cold tone. Junhyung flinched and answered his qeistion.

" Yong Junhyung, Wae?" he asked.

" Age?" Doojoon totaly ignored Junhyung's qeistion.

"22" Junhyung answered again. Doojoon said nothing and sighed. Junhyung stared to him. ' Why he asked my name? who is he?' Junhyung thought.

' He is same age as Jaemin. Why?' Doojoon thought.

"If you finished your qeistion, I have to go " Junhyung said and about to go. Doojoon stood up suddenly and go out from cafe.

Hyunseung run to him and sat on the chair that Doojoon was sitting minutes ago.

" What did he said? " he asked in concern. But Junhyung didn't said anything. He was too shock to answer to Hyunseung's qeistion.

 

 

 

It's been a 2 week since Doojoon and Junhyung talk. Doojoon always come to cafe after his work. He just sat there with one cup of tea and watch Junhyung untill his work end.

Today, like always Doojoon sat on his usual seat and wait for Junhyung. Soon Junhyung's work finished and he about to walk out with Hyunseung. Doojoon approached to them.

" I will drof you " He said to them. Doojoon walked out from cafe before Hyunseung and Junhyung. He opened his car door to them but Hyunseung refused.

" Sorry, but i want to know what you want from my friend? Are you a stalker or what?" Hyunseung said. Doojoon looked to Hyunseung with his cold eyes untill Hyunseung and Junhyung gulp. 

" I just want to drive you and i don't want anything from your friend" he said. Junhuyng tugged Hyunseung's sleeve.

" Just get into the car.... maybe he is telling thurt" he said quietly. They got in to car and Doojoon drove Hyunseung to his home first.

" Call me when you come home ok? I will remember his car number" Hyunseung said to Junhyung before he got out from car. The drive to Junhyung's home was quiet. Doojoon said nothing, nor Junhyung. When they arrived at Junhyung's home, he was about to get out from car doojoon spoke.

" If you need something.... this is my business card" Doojoon handed him a card. Junhyung took it and get out from car. He bowed to Doojoon and said Thank you to him. Doojoon drove away.

" Yoon Doojoon....... WHAT?!!! HE IS A PRESIDENT OF YOON COMPANY!???" Junhyung said out load when he read the card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIRST CHAPTER UPDATED KKKK

ENJOY AND LEAVE A COMMENT OK!!!

HOWEVER, I HAVE TO STUDY FOR MY FINAL EXAM..... I DESIDED TO UPDATE MY STORIES WHEN I'M FREE OR WANT TO RELAX. REALLY SOMETIMES IT'S REALLY HELP ME TO RELAX

SO SEE YA SOON GYUS!

*^^*