Chapter 28

Different

 

Hello guys!!! new chapter updated again and this is second last chapter of the story and 

i will try to update last chapter maybe tomorrow and also this chapter is not long but hope you guys will like it and leave me your comments!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After  a long day of work Doojoon came back homw with an excited smile on his face. Just thinking about Junhyung, his Junhyung is in their home and waiting for him, it makes his inside tingle with excitement. He ran up to the stairs to the door and pushed it open, as soon as he entered and greated by couple of maids in the door way. He just nodded to them but without waiting another minute he rashed to the kitchen and saw Junhyung is busy cooking, f=back turned against to him.

Doojoon smiled and silently walked behind Junhyung and sneaked his arms around Junhyung’s waist. Junhyung yelped in surprise and looked to Doojoon with a frown on his face. “Yah, Yoon Doo! Do you want to kill me from heartattack?” he asked but Doojoon only shook his head while grinning stupidly to his wife. He placed his chin on Junhyung’s shouder then looked to him.

“I really missed you and rashed back home as soon as the meeting finished. But where is my welcome home kiss?” he asked making Junhyung chuckle to his failed attempt to do aegyo. He leaned to Doojoon’s face and pecked him on the lips before pulling back. “there. Now do you satisfied?” he asked with a smile and Doojoon shook his head and turned Junhyung around and kissed him passionatly.

Junhyung gasped to the kiss which gave to his husband an easy access to his mouth. Junhyung hugged Doojoon around his neck and the other was hugging him around his waist. They kissed like this for a while until someone decided to interrupt their make-out session rudely while clearing his throat.

“I will be more than happy if you two stop the inappropriate action in the kitchen” Dongwoon said while faking a frown on his face. Doojoon rolled his eyes to his friend and pulled away from Junhyung who was now blushing like crazy. “yah, who invited you here?” he said slightly annoyed but Dongwoon just looked to him with fake hurt face. “oh, no. now you doesn’t want me here when Junhyung was away you were begging me to be with you” he said which made Doojoon to glare at him playfully and earned a laugh from Junhyung.

“Yah, Song Dongwoon! Come back here!!” Doojoon yelled to Dongwoon who is now running away from Doojoon. Junhyung smiled to their childish behaviour and shook his head. Now he feels so complate and so happy at the same time. That feeling will never going to discribed with just one word.

 

 

Few days ago, Seungho apologized to him and pleaded him to forgive him but Junhyung said nothing but he just accepted Seungho’s apologies. Even he already forgave the other one as soon as he saw Seugho walked in to café but scaring Seungho for a bit will never going to hurt someone right?

And of course he called to his parents and saaid about his pregnancy and they were so happy to hear it. However Junhyung doesn’t really think that they are compeletly comfortable with his situation but he knew they will learn to accept him for who is he someday. And he hopes that will be soon enough.

 

Junhyung sighed in satisfecion and looked to Doojoon ad Dongwoon were still chasin around the living room he decided to end their little game.

“Ok, ok. Guys!!! Stop the game. Dinner is already ready!! Doojoon go wash up and change” Junhyung said and Doojoon said yes immediatly and ran to upstairs while Dongwoon shook his head to head friend.

 

 

Happy days goes like that with Junhyung seeing Doojoon to his work everymorning with a kiss and welcoming him at night with delicious dinners. Sometimes, Hyunseung and Dongwoon will came over much too and make Doojoon annoyed with their constant teasing towards Doojoon’s clingyness to Junhyung but still they get along so well.

Everything was almost perfect until that evening when Doojoon came home and saw unconscious Junhyung on the kitchen floor with the maids surrounding them don’t know what to do.

Doojoon’s eyes widenned in horror and without wasting any minutes they headed to hospital.

 

As soon as Doojoon entered to the lobby he shouted, “please help, my wife fainted and he is pregnant” as soon as some nurses saw them they helped Doojoon to put Junhyung on turkle bed. They went into ER room leaving Doojoon in front of the door saying he can’t come in. Doojoon was left with worry and frustration that he can’t even be a help when his Junhyung was like that. And he doesn’t know what happened to him too.

 

Hyunseun and Dongwoon came running to Doojoon who was sitting on the bench and prying. “What happen?” Hyunseung asked as soon as he stepped in front of Doojoon. Doojoon looked up to them and shook his head. “I don’t know they didn’t said anything yet” he said and looked down again.

Dongwoon sat next to Doojoon and patted on his back, “It’s ok. He will be ok” he said reassuringly and Doojoon nodded. They waited another ten minutes until the doctor came out fro the room.

“where is Yoon Junhyung’s care-taker?” he asked and Doojoon stood up from the bench. “me, I am his husband” he said and doctor nodded his. “did you know that Yoon Junhyung-ssi has an serious heart disease?” he asked which made Doojoon’s eyes turn wide. Hyunseung gasped and walked to the doctor.

“I…I know that. But it was ok and his previous doctor said it is ok, if he doesn’t do anything to stress himself and his heart” Hyunseung asked. Doojoon looked to Hyunseung, “what? You know it?” he asked but ignored by Hyunseung.

“yes, in his case it’s ok as long as he doesn’t tire and stress himself but he is pregnant at this moment and there for male pregnancy can be more difficult than normal famale pregnancy.” He answered to Hyungseung question.

Doojoon leaned against Dongwoon who standing next to him. His legs feels like jelly and looked to dr. “then, what do we do? He is going to be ok right?” he asked but the dor shook his head. “it is risky in this case to continue the embryo. In the end it can affect to the mother. He might die in labor” he said finalizing his speech and made everyone in the hall afraid and sad.

 

 

 

Junhyung opened his eyes and looked around the roo. He doesn’t recognize the place. The walls and ceiling was too plain than their bedroom. He arched his eyebrows in discomfort and confusion but Doojoon’s voice pulled him to his sence. He looked to the side and saw very tired looking Doojoon was sitting next to him.

“hey, how are you?” Doojoon asked and caressed Junhyung’s cheek lovingly. Junhyung smiled and mouthed fine to him.

“where am i?” Junhyung asked aware that he fainted after he felt so much pain in his chest and this roo might be one of the hospital room. “in the hospital, you remember what happenne right?” Doojoon asked and Junhyung only nodded sadly. He knew if Doojoon bought him here then he already knew about his situation.

Doojoon took a deep breath and held from Junhyung’s hand. “why did you tell me?” he asked finally after so much hesitation. Junhyung only looked to him with sad eyes, “I didn’t want you to worry about me. I am sorry” Junhyung asnwered. But Doojoon shook his head and kissed Junhyung’s hand then Junhyung felt wetness on his hand and knew Doojoon was crying.

His eyes widenned in relization. He cupped Doojoon’s face with one hand and made him look to himself. “hey, why are you crying? It is not like I will going to die or something. I just need to be more careful and don’t tire myslef” Junhyung said but the next thing Doojoon said made Junhyung surprised. “and need to be not pregnant” Doojoon said brokeningly.

“what do you mean?” doojoon shook his head. “dr. said it is dangerous for you to be pregnant in this state. You might die. Junhyung we need to-“ but without making him end his sentense Junhyung cut in. “NO!!! Doojoon what are you saying!! It is… it is … our baby! What are you saying?” Juhnyung said and cried while looking to Doojoon with pitiful eyes. Doojoon wanted to comfort Junhyung but the other just yanked his hands away and looked away from him.

“Junnie?” he called softly but Junhyung shook his head. “Doojoon, it is our baby we are talking about. I can’t abort it. It is yours and my baby!! Why are you so cruel?” Junhyung said and broke down again. Doojoon can’t take it anymore. He too is suffering fro the pain that neither he will lose his unborn baby or his wife but he doesn’t want any of them and that makes him feels helpless.

He sat on the bed and hugged Junhyung’s figure while leaning down to him. “I am sorry. I am sorry but what can I do? I can’t stand to lose and I can’t lose my baby too what should I do? Junhyung-ah? What should we do?” he asked and cried.

Junhyung turned to Doojoon and hugged the other back and patted on his back softly. “it’s ok. You don’t have to worry. From now on, let’s just try more harder to be careful and stay healthy. As long as we are healthy then there is nothing to worry. We will be three in less than a year time” Junhyung said reassuringly. Amazingly calm and collected at the time like this. Doojoon looked up to Junhyung and nodded his head, once again feeling that strong desire to protect the other more.