Chapter 20

Different

Doojoon dragged Junhyung from the house and said to him to get into the car. Junhyung looked to his husband confused. 

"mmm... Doojoon what is this? where are we going?" Junhyung asked but he get in to car. Doojoon closed his side of door after he got in too. He did't answer Junhyung's qeustion but started the car engine. Junhyung still can't figure out what is going on but stare to Doojoon with amused eyes. 

"Doo..?"

"We are going to aireport" Doojoon said and Junhyung tilted his head to the side and asked. 

"For what?" 

" Your mother is leaving today. She told me to not to tell you but i know you want to see her again" Doojoon said and looked to Junhyung a short while and back to the road. Junhyung sat silently after he heard about his mother leaving today. The ride to aireport was qeuit none said a word untill they stopped at the aireport. 

Doojoon looked Junhyung then to his wrist watch. 

"Jun, are you coming?" he asked carefully. Junhyung took a deep breath and nodded. They walked in to the aireport and Doojoon dialed to Mrs.Im. 

"Junhyung, let's see your mom" Doojoon said and held Junhyung's hand after he talked with Mrs.Im tho the phone. Junhyung nodded.

When they entered one of the coffee shop in the aireport they saw Mrs.Im sitting on the desk near to the window and sipping from her coffee. They walked to her and Doojoon called her.

"Mrs.Im?" he said and Mrs.Im looked up but her eyes widened when she saw Junhyung with Doojoon. Doojoon didn't told Mrs.Im that he is with Junhyung. 

"Jaesoon? why are you?" she asked barely audible. Junhyung looked to her with glassy eyes. Mrs.Im can see pure sadness in his eyes and felt more guilty towards Junhyung.

"Jaesoon?"

"Why didn't you tell me you are leaving? are you leaving me once again?" Junhyung asked and this time his tears falls freely. Mrs. Im shook her head quickly and hugged her crying son.

"No no no... it's not like that... i ... i just didn't want to bother you again... Jaesoon-ah mianhae" she said and she pulled away from Junhyung and wiped his tears. Junhyung snipped and looked to his mother and held her hands.

"Are you going to come back right?" he asked hopefully and Mrs.Im shocked but nodded to him. Junhyung smiled  brightly and hugged his mother.

"I missed you mom, i missed you a lot... come back... come back soon" he said and sobbed harder. Mrs. Im's tears fall from her eyes and nodded too.  

 

 

 

Two weeks later, Junhyung already become his oldself before he met with his mother. He will smile when Doojoon go to work every morning and make dinner when he is back. Sometimes he will visit him during lunch time.

It's another day that Junhyung visited Doojoon at his company. 

Knock knock.

"come in" Doojoon said still looking to his papers on the desk and writing something. Junhyung smiled warmly when he saw his husband is busy with his work again. He silently walked in front of Doojoon's desk and knocked on it two times and Doojoon looked up to him. His eyes brightned when he saw Junhyung and smiled to him. 

"Oh, you came? why are you here?" Doojoon asked and stood up from his seat and walked to Junhuyng. Junhyung smiled and showed a lunch box to him. They sat on the couch and placed the lunchbox on the coffee table. 

"Whoa!!! it looks so delicious!!! you are so perfect for me, you know" Doojoon said and took a chopsticks from Junhyung.

"Let's eat or it will get cold" Junhyung said and feed a meat in to Doojoon. 

About an hour later they finished eating the lunch and Junhyung get ready to go home. Doojoon wrapped his arms around Junhyung's waist and smiled to him. Junhyung blushed and looked away. 

"see ya, to night" Doojoon said and kissed Junhyung's cheek. Junhyung nodded. 

"oh, and don't late... i want to say something to you and it's important ok?" Junhyung said before he walked out. 

Junhyung was smiling brightly when he walked out from company building and didn't noticed someone entering and bumped to that person. 

"Ah, I am so sorry i didn't saw my way" He quickly apalogised. 

"Junhyung?" Seungho called him and Junhyung looked up and saw that someone is actually Seungho. 

"Seungho hyung? good afternoon!!! " he greated with him. seungho smiled and saw Junhuyng's lunchbox. 

"Why are you here? oh! Visit ti Doojoon?" he asked and Junhyung nodded shyly. Seungho hide his jealously with his smile. 

"Oh, you are so lovely wife Junhyung" he said.

"Hyung~" Junhyung pouted but smiled.

"let's go somewhere and have a little chat?" Seungho suggested and they walked to garden near by.

 

 

"So how about life?" Seungho asked when they are walking in the garden. Junhyung smiled happily.

"So perfect!! we are so happy. I still can't bilieve it, you know" Junhyung said. Seungho nodded doesn't like the fact that Junhyung is happy with someone other than him.

"How about you hyung? still alone?" Junhuyng asked and Seungho chuckled.

"Yeah! Actually my loved one already married with someone" Seungho said and looked to Junhyung. Junhyung frowned to his words.

"Hyung don't play around with me... -" suddenly Junhyung's phone rang and it was from Doojoon.

"Oh, Hyung mianhae it's from Doojoon" he said and quickly picked up his phone.

"Doojoon, wea?"

"you forget your wallet here"

"Really? oh... thank god i am near by" Junhyung said and sighed in relief.

"ok, then where are you? i will come"

"I am at the garden near by company" Junhyung said.

"ok" Doojoon said and hang up. Seungho heard their conversation and looked to Junhuyng. Junhyung turned around and looked to him.

"It's Doojoon, he said I forgot my wallet in his office. Hyung i need to go, sorry" he said and smiled sadly. Seungho shrugged.

"It's ok... i already used to left alone you know" he said and it make Junhyung frown.

"Hyung stop talking nonsence!!! see ya later i am going... cuz today will be special day" Junhuyng said and about to turn around Seungho grabbed his hand.

"wae? hyung?" Junhyung asked. Seungho looked up and saw Doojoon is coming to their way and smirked to himself.

"Wea? Hyung!" Junhyung called again confused and didn't know Doojoon was standing behind them few steps away. Suddenly, Seungho pulled Junhyung into tight hug and kissed him on the lips. Junhyung and Doojoon's eyes widened in shock. Junhyung was unable to push Seungho cause of shock. Doojoon clencjed his fists and his mind clouded with anger and jealous feeling. And he didn't stand it any longer and turned around and walked away from garden.

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!! THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER!!!

AND THERE WILL SOME ANGST WAITING YOU GYUS IN THE FUTURE!!!!

SEE YA NEXT TIME~

 

*^^*