Chapter 22

Different

Junhyung cried all night, sitting in the living room. Of course he won't leave like Doojoon said. He will make sure to fix Doojoon's misunderstanding. So he waited Doojoon to come out from his room next morning. Junhyung didn't sleep so he prepared breakfast for Doojoon like always. When he heard bedroom door openning, Junhyung walked out from the kitchen and stood in front of the stairs. He can tell Doojoon didn't sleep last night too, tho his dark circles around his eyes. Junhyung took a deep breath and approached to Doojoon. 

"Doojoon, i prepared breakfast for you... let's talk, I want to tell everything. It not like what you think" Junhuyng said with stuttering voice. Doojoon sighed and looked to him with that cold eyes, Doojoon always used in the fast and it send a cold to Junhyung's heart.

"Do i need to tell it twice. I really don't want to see you and don't want to listen to you. So please, leave ok?" He said walked to the front door. Junhyung followed him and grabbed Doojoon's right arm but Doojoon didn't looked to him. 

"Doojoon please, please listen to me... you are misunderstanding. I...I really can explain everything-" but Doojoon yanked his arm from Junhyung and it caused Junhyung to stumbled back and nearly fell on the floor.

"Leave before i get home to night" Doojoon said and walked out from the house and leaving Junhyung alone. Junhyung's tears fell from his eyes and he start to cry loudly. It felt so unfair to him and it hurts a lot. Doojoon need to listen to him but he can't made Doojoon to listen him. And right that moment he remembered someone. Someone who caused all this situation. 

"Seungho hyung, I need to meet Seungho hyung. He can help me to explain everything to Doojoon" Junhyung said to himself and stood up from the floor and prepared to go out. 

 

 

When Seungho arrived at company he bumped with Doojoon in the lift. Seungho smirked to Doojoon and recieved cold glare from him but he liked that Doojoon even more 'cause he know, soon enough he will have a chance to be with Junhyung. 

"So, how was last night?" Seungho asked out of the blue. Doojoon glared to him and didn't said anything. Seungho smirked again.

"I guess, Junhyung told you everything about us, right?" he said and looked to Doojoon. Doojoon rolled his eyes. 

"let's meet at the meeting" Doojoon said and walked out from the elevator. 

After got out from the elevator, Doojoon loosened his tie and slammed his office room's door shut. He threw everything on his desk. He was so angry and jealous at the same time and Seungho to didn't help with his mood. 

"Yang Seungho, you bastard" Doojoon hissed through his teeth. 

 

 

Seungho was in his room preparing for the meeting and he was impatient to see Doojoon's face. He smirked to himself while thinking about it. Suddenly his room's door opened and he saw Junhyung was standing at the door way. Seungho quickly stood up from his seat.

"Junhyung? what are you doing here?" he asked fake confused. He knew the reason Junhyung is here in front of him. Junhyung walked in front of him and Seungho can tell Junhyung cried by looking to his swollen eyes. Seungho walked to him and placed his hand on both of his shoulders.

"What happened, Junhyung-ah? Did you cried?" He asked. Junhyung's lower lip trembled and single tear fell down to his cheeks. 

"hyung... I need your help" Junhyung said with trembling voice. It really hurts to see to Seungho to saw Junhyung crying in front of him. Seungho pulled Junhyung into hug and tapped on his back. 

"let's sit down first" Seungho said and they sat on the sofa. Seungho gave Junhyung glass of water.

"What happened, You need to tell me first Junhyung-ah?" he said. Junhyung looked to him with taery eyes. 

"Hyung, Doojoon saw you kissing me, yesterday and he misunderstand everything. He thinks i want to divorce with him and i am not love him. Hyung you can explain this to Doojoon, right?" Junhyung pleaded with hopefull eyes. Seungho sighed.

"Junhyung, what he said?" He asked.

"He said me to leave him alone and he said.... he doesn't want to see me again" Junhyung said and brust into tears again.

 

 

"Where is Yang Seungho?" Doojoon asked from his assistant.

"There is a important person to meet with him so he will be late" his assistant said and Doojoon rised his eyebrows.

"Important person?" he asked.

"yeah, Yong Junhyung? yeah that is the guest's name" his assistant said and Doojoon's eyes widened and he walked from the meeting room to Seungho's office. 

When Doojoon opened Seungho's office door he saw Junhyung and Seungho hugging. 

"Oh, you came here to see your lover?" Doojoon said and Junhyung pulled away from the hug and looked to Doojoon with wide eyes. 

"Doojoon?" Junhyung mumbled and he was unable to move. Doojoon looked to Junhyung and to Seungho.

"I thought maybe i was wrong but it is not like that right?" Doojoon said and smirked. And he was about to walk out but Junhyung called him. 

"Doojoon it's not like what you think? Seungho hyung please tell him, tell him.It is misunderstanding" Junhyung pleaded with teary eyes and looked to Seungho. Doojoon frowned and looked to Seungho but Seungho smirked and hugged Junhyung from his waist and looked to Doojoon. 

"let's just end it here. Let's just say about us to Doojoon, Junhyung-ah" he said and he saw Doojoon's eyes burning with anger. Junhyung's eyes opened wide in shock. 

"Hyung!!!" Doojoon nodded his head.

"Ok, then wish you a happy life" He said and walked out from his room. 

"No!!! Doojoon!-" Junhyung pulled himself from Seungho and about to go otu after Doojoon but Seungho pulled him to himself again and didn't let him go. 

"Let me go!!! waht are you doing?" Junhyung yelled. 

"Junhyung, calm down. He is already gone, Junhyung" Seungho said and tried to hug him but slapped by Junhyung again. Junhyung backed away from Seungho with tears staned face. 

"How can you, how can you be like that to me? I trusted you? I pleade you!!! Why did you do this to me?" Junhyung cried. Seungho felt guilty towards him.

"Junhyung-ah, I am sorry"

"No!!!! i will never forgive you. I don't want to see you ever again. I don't want to see you" Junhyung said and ran out from his room. 

"Junhyung-ah! Junhyung" Seungho called after him.