Chapter 15

Different

Doojoon was in his office and trying hard to focus on his work but how hard he try, he can't focus properly. He sighed and threw the pspers on the table and started to the ceiling. He start to smile when he remembered Junhyung's face when he kissed him this morning. He shook his head and grinning like an idiot.

"Knock, knock"Suddenly someone interruped his thought. Doojoon looked up and saw Dongwoon standing grinning to him. He let out a annoyed sigh.

"What are you doing here again?" he asked, clearly annoyed. Dongwoon smirked and sat on the couch.

"Hi to you too, looks like someone is very happy today" Dongwoon . Doojoon cleared his throat.

"What do you want?" Doojoon asked pretending that doing his work. 

"Let's go eat something i'm starving and right now is the lunch time, don't you know?" He asked. Doojoon looked to his watch and nodded.

"Ok, then let's go" he said and walked to do door but Dongwoon pulled him and asked.

"Hey, really. tell me~~~ what happened? Did you two mmmmm~~~~" Dongwoon asked eagerly. Doojoon looked to him discusted and pushed him.

"Not your business" he said and walked out followed by Dongwoon, who is pouting.

 

 

"Don't you have a work today?" Junhyung asked and sat on the couch. Hyunseung shook his head.

"Yeah~ nothing to do at home so visiting you" Hyunseung grinned. Junhyung nodded and smiled. Hyunseung started to him for awhile.

"Did something happened?" he asked suddenly. Junhyung looked to him with big eyes and laughed awkwardly.

"no...nothing" he answered quickly. Hyunseung rised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Oh, really. But there's something really different about you today" Hyunseung said slowly and eyed him up and down. Junhyung looked himself up and down too.

"what's wrong with me?" he asked innocently. Hyunseung sighed and shook his head.

"no... nothing" he said and Junhyung frowned. They sat in silent few minutes and Hyunseung broke the silence again.

"Did Doojoon told you something?" He asked and Junhyung thought a while before he shook his head. He was too happy to remember what Doojoon told other night. Hyunseung nodded and sipped from his coffee. 

"I thought he will tell you but instead he decided to keep it from you?" Hyunseung mumbled and it catch Junhyung's ears.

"Wae?" Junhyung asked and looked to him. Hyunseung smiled and waved his hands infront of him.

"It's nothing...It's... actually i told him about Jaemin, Junhyung-ah" Hyunseung said quietly.

"Ahh~ i knew it... he told me already" Junhyung smiled. Hyuneung eyes widened when he saw Junhuyng's reaction.

"wae? Don't you get mad at me?" He asked. Junhyung shook his head. 

"Wae? why should i mad at you?" Junhyung asked clueless.

"I told about you being Jaemin's twin brother you know?" Hyunseung said louder. Junhyung smiled to his friend.

"Ani, i don't mad at you. You did nothing. But actually i'm really glad that you told him about that. I will never have a confidence that i can tell him by myself. I was really afraid that he will want to divorse with me" junhyung said. HYunseung nodded and looked to Junhyung. 

"So, it means you don't want to devorse with him?" he asked and Junhuyng nodded again.

"Yeah, at first i was really mad and hate him for making my life like this but day by day, when i live with him, i felt it. I felt i have a feeling for him and without i know nothing it became love" Junhyung said and looked out the window. Hyunseung smiled and held his hand.

"I'm happy for you too, I'm happy that in the end my friend is happy with the person you love" Hyunseung said. Junhyung smiled again.

"But, are you sure Doojoon's feelings... i mean... you know... he..." Hyunseung talked and he seems like he has a hard time to tell him about it. Junhyung laughed to his friend. 

"He told me he loves me" Junhyung said. Hyunseung looked to him with wide eye.

"Really?" he asked and Junhyung nodded happily.

"woah~~~ deabeak!!!! then you told him too, right?" Hyunseung asked again. Junhyung nodded shyly and they laughed together.

 

 

 

Doojoon was walking out from the building when he finished his work.

"Oh, Mr.Yoon?" Someone greeted to him. Doojoon saw it was Yang Seungho and his assistant. Doojoon smiled and greeted with them.

"Hello, Mr.Yang. I thought we will meet tomorrow at the meeting?" Doojoon said and shake hands with him. seungho smirked and said.

"Yeah, i thought to... Is you wife ok?" Seungho asked and Doojoon nodded.

"ah, neh~ he is ok now" Doojoon said.

"I will visit him someday, is it ok to you?" Seungho asked again and it heard he is like mocking Doojoon. Doojoon nodded to him and started to wonder.

"Ah, neh... of course. why not you are friend from high school anyway" Doojoon said and looked to Seungho's eyes. Seungho too, looked him inthe eyes. 

"yeah, we have a very good memories... so see ya tomorrow" Seungho said and walked away. Doojoon stayed there and looked after Seungho with dark eyes.

"What's with this guy/' he asked from himself and headed to his car.

"Yoon Doojoon-ssi?" Suddenly someone shouted his name. Doojoon looked around and saw Junhyung's step brother standing few feets away from  him. Jungmo walked to him and greeted with a bow to Doojoon. Doojoon to bowed to him.

"Ah, hyung? why are you...?" Doojoon asked and he doesn't know how to start with conversation. Jungmo smiled.

"just wanted to meet with you. Looks like i came in the right time" Jungmo said.

"ah, neh... i was about to heading to home. Want to come with me?" Doojoon asked. Jungmo shook his head.

"no no no no... let's go and have some drink" Jungmo said and they headed to pub.

They were at one of the pub in Hongdea and this place was Jungmo's choice. Doojoon said nothing about it, however it was not a pleasent memory that they first met and why Junhuyng married with, he have respect to Junhyung's brother.

Jungmo finished his drink in the glass.

"When my parents adopted Junhyung, he was very quiet and very weak kid. He has a very weak heart. If he worry about something too much or too ecxited, his heart can't bear it... you know? he always was so weak and cry baby... he once charged in hospital because of his heart and that time my parents and me really worried but he survived.... we lived a life full of happiness, Junhyung bring my family happiness. My parents owned a small family restaurant but after my parents died because of car accident, we lost everything and our family restaurant too. Junhyung and i kicked out from out apartment and we rent a small room. I dropped out highchool and worked here and there. I just want to give my dongseang a good life i wanted him to has a good education but i can't... i involved into crimes and it made Junhyung couldn't study in university... i'm horrible hyung ever" Jungmo said and tears ran down from his eyes. Doojoon sighed and patted him on his back. 

"no, why are you talking like this? stop crying" Doojoon said and smiled. Jungmo shook his head and said. 

" but i'm happy that Junhyung is happy living with you... you love him right?" He asked from Doojoon and Doojoon nodded shyly.

"make sure always make him smile... if you made him cry i will not going to leave you in peace" Jungmo thtreatened him. Doojoon smiled and nodded.

"I sold the apartment we lived" Jungmo said suddenly and Doojoon looked to him.

"wae?" he asked.

"Want to continoue our parents's business... I'm very good chef it you ask from Junhyung" Jungmo said and laughed.

"tell him come over... the opening is next month" He said and Doojoon nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

NEW CHAPTER UPDATED AGAIN!!!!

 AND I HOPE YOU GYUS WILL ENJOY IT WHILE READING!!!

THIS STORY IS GOING TO FINISH SOON!!!

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHA~~~ JUST KIDDING!!!

THERE WILL BE MORE ANGST IN THE FUTURE!!!

AND ME AS AN AUTHOR OF THIS STORY ECXITING ABOUT IT!!!

SO SEE YA SOON!

*^^*