Chapter 24

Different

A/N: Hi guys!!!

Ok since i thought maybe some of you want to know about Jaemin and how Doojoon and Jaemin met at the first place and actually why Jaemin suddenly broke up with Doojoon? So this chapter will be full of flashbacks about Jaemin, Junhyung's parents and Doojoon's past. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 years ago

Mrs. Lee arrived at her home and stopped her car. She looked to the passenger seat beside herself and noticed Jaesoon's small teddy bear on the seat. She sighed sadly and took the bear. Her tears falls down to her cheeks. 

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry Jaesoon-ah. I am so sorry" She whispered to herself. Few minutes later she stooped crying then quickly wiped her tears before she got out from the car. When she entered to her house she greeted by her husband. Jaesoon's father hugged his wife tightly and then she start to cry again in her husbands embrace. 

"Umma, what happened? Why are you crying and where is Jeasoon?" Jaemin suddenly asked from his parents. He doesn't know where is his younger brother and why suddenly his mother crying like this. He was clueless and naive. Mrs. Lee looked down to her son and smiled sadly. She his hair then knelt down in front of him. 

"He is gone, he just gone somewhere Jaemin-ah. We lost him. I am sorry" She said to Jaemin. Jaemin's eyes widened then looked to his father. 

"Appa? What is she talking? Appa, please tell me! where is Jaesoon? Where is my brother? Appa!!!" Jaemin yelled and pleaded from his father with tearfull eyes ad cried. But his parents didn't open their mouths. 

 

 

Three days later, they moved to U.S.A from South Korea. 

After Jaesoon's sudden disappearance Jaemin's behaviour changed dramatically. He stopped talking with his parents and always ignores them. Even his rarely smiles too gone and he became so cold towards people. Always stay at his room or in the library to read books and spend his times always alone.

Six years later,

"Jaemin, what did you said?" His father asked from him with disbilief in his voice. Jaemin looked to him expressionless.

"I want to go back to Korea and going to search my brother" He said again. Mrs. Lee looked to her son then to her husband, doesn't know what to do. Mr. Lee sighed.

"Jaemin, you can't go back to Korea. I won't  let you!!" his father told him strenly. Then Jaemin smirked and looked to his father with cold eyes. 

"Why? are you afraid that maybe i can find Jaesoon and you will two will be going to face with your other son!! the son you abondoned somewhere in Korea right?" Jaemin's this question gave him very hard backhand slap from his father. Mr.Lee widened his eyes unable to bilieve that he actually hit his beloved son. But Jaemin's face was stayed expressionless like he was already know what will bring his sudden out brust. 

"Yeobo!!! what are you doing?" His mother yelled to her husband and tried to approach her son but Jaemin pushed her gently and didn't let her see his face. He looked to his father with same expressionless face he held this past few years. 

"When i was young i didn't know anything actually. I just did what you are told to me. Everyday goes to school and get full score every single subject. And even when you actually home prisoned Jaesoon, I failed to see it!!! When that day umma came home crying and told me that Jaesoon is gone and we lost him. I bilieved. Maybe he ran away, maybe he doesn't want to stay at home always and want to ran away and maybe some bad people took him away from us. I thought like that. And i bilieved it. But you guys never even tried to search him. You didn't search him!!! I wondered why? But then i thought back, It was you who ran away from Jaesoon. You are didn't want him to be your child!!! you are didn't want Jaesoon to be my younger brother!!!!" Jaemin screamed the last sentance. His parents eyes grew wide and unable to utter a word. 

Jaemin smirked again. Then it replaced with sad eyes. He looked to his father in the eyes. 

"Jaesoon was so fragile, he always got sick so easily. You knows , Jaesoon has a heart problem!!! is this why you guys didn't want to take responsible for him?" And now Jaemin start to cry. It was so his first cry after this long time. Jaemin never cried before, how bad was the situation he never cried but now he cried for his brother. 

"Jaemin.." his mother mumbled. Jaemin looked to his mother with pleading eyes. 

"Please, just please. Please, let me... let me search for him. I want to search  him. please..." Then he broke down in front of his parents. His father walked to him and hugged him tightly. 

"Ok, let's search him. Let's search our Jaesoon. We can find him. Ok? Our Jaemin grown up like this. I am proud of you" His father said while tears ran down from his sad eyes. 

 

 

 

 

Like that Jaemin arrived in Korea alone to search his brother. At first mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee want to come here with him but Jaemin didn't want them he wanted to search his brother by himself. He just came Korea with his father's assistant. 

Few months he searched his brother, but he didn't find him. The orphanage that Jaesoon stayed when his mother left him was moved somewhere. This was difficult to search him. And Jaemin was losing his hope to find his brother.

 

One day he was at the train station, someone suddenly called him. Jeamin looked up to his side and saw, Very attractive boy looking to him and smiled shyly. The was taller than him and maybe two or three years older. He reached his hand out to him and showed him a braceletв 

"Is this yours?" he asked. Jaemin looked to it then shook his head with expressionless face and when train arrived he quickly got in without saying anything to the boy who was stading next to him. But the boy jumped after him to the train and grinned to him. This was somehow silly but cute smile. Jeamin didn't know but smiled to him. 

That was Jaemin met with Doojoon. That time he was so lonely and so stressed and right that time Doojoon was always with him. Jaemin just wanted to lean on Doojoon's shoulder for a bit to feel less lonely but on the other hand Doojoon was too in love with him. Jaemin knew it. That Doojoon loves him but he kept ignored it. Three years passed. Jaemin lived in Korea with Doojoon and his parents. But he didn't forget to search his brother.

 

Besides Doojoon's endless love to him, Jeamin was not in love with Doojoon but he loved another man named Lee Kikwang. Doojoon didn't know it and Jaemin too haven't any idea to tell him sooner. He knows he was in a relationship with Doojoon then again in love with another man, this is bad, he is going to hurt Doojoon but he couldn't help it. But when Doojoon propossed him, he wanted to escape everything. Escape from Doojoon with Lii Kikwang. 

"PLease, Jaemin-ah. What are you saying you are going? And who is that guy?" Doojoon asked in disbilief from Jaemin who is packing his things in his room. Jeamin looked to Doojoon with his usual expressionless face. 

"My lover, He is the one i love not you. I don't want to be with again. I am in love with another person. So i'm leaving" He said and took his luggages. Doojoon held his wrist and without looking to Jaemin. 

"Then tell me one last time. These past three years. All this time, you were lying to me?" He asked and lloked to him in the eyes. 

"You lied to me when you said you loved me?" He asked. Jaemin sighed and looked to Doojoon. 

"Yes, I am a this type of person so stop being to naive. I was lying to you. So stop love me again" He said and walked out. 

When Jaemin came down from the upstairs he saw Doojoon's mother looking to him in disbilief and disappointment in her eyes. He  bowed to her one last time and walked out from the Doojoon's home and never looked back again.