Chapter 7

Different

Next day, Junhyung’s phone rang on the bed side table and woke Junhyung up. He yawned and noticed Doojoon didn’t come home. Again his phone rang and he picked up.

“Hello?”

“ah Junhyung-ah… where are you? At home?” Hyunseung asked.

“nee… what happen?”

“let’s meet today at XXX garden… ok” hyunseung said. Junhyung blinked his eyes.

“what time? Is it really that important? I’m so lazy now why can’t we meet tomorrow, instead?” he asked.

“No… let’s meet to day ok at 1pm so be ready there don’t be late ok see ya” Hyunseung said and hang off his phone.

 

 

 

Junhyung blinked twice and got up from the bed. He took a shower and headed to kitchen for drink something. Maids greeted him when he walked to downstairs.

 

 

“Doojoon didn’t come?” he asked. Maid nodded her head and answered.

“nee… master didn’t come home yesterday and he called this morning he said he is going to Japan for business travel” she said. Junhyung nodded and pouted slightly. Somehow he felt disappoint cause Doojoon didn’t call him to tell about his business travel.

“so when will he come back?” he asked.

“master said he will stay there about a week or two” he said. Junhyung sighed and nodded his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AH!! Junnie~!!!” Hyunseung shouted when he saw his best friend came in to the café. Junhyung smiled to him before he sat on the chair in front of Hyunseung.

“So? What’s that important thing that you want to discuss with me” Junhyung asked from Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled and shook his head a little before he answered his question.

“Ani, actually I want you to meet someone else” he said grinning so happily. Junhyung blinked to him.

“Who?” he asked. Hyunseung looked to his wrist watch and look up to the door of the café.

“here!!” he yelled to someone and Junhyung turned around to look who this person was.

 

 

Junhyung’s eyes gone wider and he stood from his seat.

“ Se-Seung-Seungho hyung?” he mumbled.

“Hi… long time no see Junhyung” Seungho smiled to him warmly. That smile always felt so warm and full of love for Junhyung. Junhyung shyly bowed to him and greeted.

“Hello… Seungho hyung” he said.

Seungho smiled and took a seat in front of Junhyung. Junhyung too, sat on his seat but he keep looking to his lap, cause he was too shy to look to Seungho right now. Seungho is Junhyung’s long time crush from high school. Seungho was too busy to staring at Junhyung and they didn’t notice Hyunseung, when he stood up from his seat and walked out from the cafe.

“So how was your life?”suddenly Seungho asked from Junhyung.

“Fine… I guess…” he whispered. Seungho chuckled to his cuteness.

“I missed you a lot, Junnie” he said. Junhyung looked to him with wide eyes but soon it changed to sad one. Junhyung sighed deep.

“I…I missed you too… hyung” he said. Seungho smiled sadly.

“I heard from Hyunseung that you married already” he said. Junhyung gulped and suddenly his eyes watered with tears.

“Junnie…” seungho called him softly but Junhyung refused to look at him. Seungho held from Junhyung’s hand.

“I heard everything from Hyunseung. He said everything to me. That guy forced you to marry him, aren’t he?” he asked. Now Junhyung silently sobbing.

“if you let me, I will help you to pay his money and you can divorce with him…. I want to help you Junhyung” seungho said still holding his hand. Junhyung wiped his tears and looked to him.

“Hyung, I’m fine… I can help myself so stop worrying about me and he is not that bad person.. just.. he is a little cold sometimes but it’s ok… I guess…” Junhyung said to Seungho. But Seungho shook his head.

“No! Junhyung… I want to help you… if he forced you to marry with him. It says he is a bad person. Junhyung you are still so naïve so you don’t know people like him. No matter what you said about him, I don’t care and if I want to help you, I will. Junhyung listen, I want you to be happy” Seungho said to him firmly. Junhyung looked to him with sad eyes.

“Why do care about me so much? It’s not your business but you?” he asked. Seungho sighed and answered to Junhyung.

“I just… no… actually I love you so much Junhyung you are like a little brother to me and also you are the most important person to me Junhyung… if you let me I can make you happy. I want to love you Junhyung and I want to be with you, if you want me” Seungho confused his feelings to Junhyung. Junhyung didn’t expect to hear that kind of thing from Seungho. If it was 5 years ago, Junhyung will smile and hug him but now, he somehow felt so sad. And he can’t understand himself. 

 

 

Hyunseung walked out from the cafe and he was heading to his place.

“It’s going to raining soon” he said to himself. It is already October but still raining. Hyunseung sighed and started to walk.

“Hyunseung?” someone said when he passed by some coffee shop. He turned around and saw Dongwoon there. Hyunseung smiled to him.

“Dongwoon? Hi, What are you doing here?” he asked. Dongwoon smiled to him before he answered.

“Just walking around and saw you here” he said. Hyunseung nodded.

“it’s going to rain soon… are you walking?” Dongwoon asked and Hyunseung nodded again.

“Yeah… I just met here with some friends and heading to home” he said.

“Ok, so what about I walk you to your home and we can talk random things” Dongwoon offered to Hyunseung. Hyunseung agreed and they walked to Hyunseung’s place.

 

Junhyung was sitting in his bedroom and thinking about Seungho’s offer. If he let Seungho to help him, he can be free again but he doesn’t want to bother Seungho. 

“Maybe I can be happy with Seungho hyung, instead with Doojoon” He said to himself.  

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!!

FINALY I CAN UPDATE NEW CHAPTER AND I'M SO SO HAPPY CAUSE I'M COME BACK TO AFF!!!! YEY!!! \o/

AND I THINK I CAN UPDATE MORE OFTEN SINCE I DESIDED TO TAKE A HOLIDAY FROM MY JOB AND I'M STAYING IN MY HOMETOWN!

OK, SO SEE YA SOON GYUS!!!

*^^*