Chapter 2

Different

"You got to be kidding me!!!!" Hyunseung said in disbilief to Junhyung's word. Junhyung shook his head.

" Me too,  didn't bilieve my own eyes but sadly it's thurt" he sighed.

"Why? Maybe, he need you in the future" Hyunseung said. Junhyung sighed and went to his work.

 

 

 

 

"So you gave him your business card and drove him to his home and you saw he is living in poor life, am i right?" Dongwoon asked. Doojoon nodded his head. Dongwoon sat on the couch in Doojoon's office.

"I think you scared him already by your actions" Dongwoon said. Doojoon looked to him and rised his eyebrow.

" Maybe, he looks like Jaemin but, i bet he is like others who are want my money and stuffs ... i want to test him by that" he said. Dongwoon walked to window and sliped his hands to his pockeds.

" let's make a bet... i don't think he is like others" Dongwoon said. Doojoon smirked to him and held out his right hand.

"Ok" he said.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung walked into his home and kicked his shoes. It was very tiring day and now, he want was just sleep peacefuly in his warm bed He went to kitchen and grabbed can of coke from freezer and took a sip. Suddenly, he heard knock on the door. He opened the door and saw his step brother. He beaten up very bad, lips ripped and bruises all over his face.

"What happened to you, hyung?" Junhyung asked. His step brother went in to his home and sat on couch in living room. Junhyung followed after him to living room.

"What happened? why are you like this?" He asked again. His brother sighed deeply and looked to Junhyung.

" i need money, Junhyung . If i can't pay back to them, they will kill me ,this time" he said. Junhyung sighed.

"but i don't have anything you know it, last time i spend all my savings" he said. His step brother stood up.

"But you have a job and friends. Ask them and brow some money from them. Save me, Junhyung please. You know that i don't have anyone to ask for help" he pleaded. Junhyung lowered his head. He know it's true, he have noone too.

" how much do you need to pay back?" he asked.

"20'000'000 won" he said. Junhyungs eyes got wide.

"What? It's too much... i can't help this time " he said.

"Junhyung please, please help me... they will kill me surely. Please help me" he kneeled infront of him.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung knocked his menegars office door. "Come in" he heard. Junhyung slowly went inside. Menegar look up to him and smiled

"sit, Junhyung" she said.

" what is this Junhyung? Want to say something" junhyung nodded

" i want take a wage leon, if it's posible" he asked. She sighed and stood from his seat.

"Junhyung you know it's imposible i cant give a wage leon, you still have some debt, i'm sorry" she said. Junhyung sighed and stood up. He bowed to her.

" sorry for waste your time" he said and go out.

 

 

"What she said?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung shook his head. Hyunseung frowned.

" what should we do now, it's imposible to earn 20'000'000 won in three days" he said. Yeah it's imposible to earn lot of money in three days.

 

 

 

In Doojoon's office, Doojoon was reading innformation about Junhyung and his brother.

"So it's his step brother... wow, so he is now very bad situation.... he can't earn this amount of money" he said while looking to information in his hand. He smirked. 

" it's going to too easy to know what type of person Junhyung really is" he said.

 

 

 

 

It's already been a two days and still Junhyung didn't find money. His step brother just stay in his home and didn't help him to find money.

Cafe is closed, Hyunseung handed Junhyung cup of coffee. Junhyung took a sip.

"What do you think now? It's already been two days." He said. Junhyung shrugged his shoulder. Hyunseung looked outside and suddenly he remember something.

" hey, i have an idea but it's ..." junhyung look up to him.

"What is this ?" He asked.

" you have that guy's business card right?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung looked to him confused.

"Yeah. Why?" He asked. Hyunseung sighed.

"Just ask him he is rich, maybe he will help you"

"no way, he will not help me . And he didn't come after that day maybe he already forget about me" Junhyung said. Hyunseung nodded.

" yeah. You are right" he said. 'But maybe he will remember me if i call him or he not?' Junhyung thought. He just can't leave his brother. He couldn't sleep that night.

 

 

 

 

Next day, he desided to meet Yoon Doojoon, maybe if he have a luck, that Doojoon guy will help him. He walks infront of reception.

"What can i help you?" The reception asked.

"I want to meet with Yoon Doojoon" he said hesitately.

"Do you arranged a time with him?" She asked.

"N-no" he said.

"Sorry, he has a meeting now" she said. Junhyung sighed and pouted a little.

"ok, i will just wait him then" he said and sat on the bench.

He waited for two hours but Doojoon didn't show up. Junhyung sighed

"maybe it is a bad idea" he mumbled and about to go ot from the lobby

"hey you, Yong Junhyung" junhyung turned around and meet Doojoon.

 

 

 

They are sitting in restautant near from company. Doojoon took a sip from his green tea and looked up to Junhyung. Junhyung felt very uncomfortable.

"I thought, you have something to talk to me" Doojoon broke the silence. Junhyung nodded his head.

" y-yeah i have" he said.

"So... go on" he said. Junhyung took a deep breathe.

" can you brow me some momey? I know you and me... i mean........ we don't know each other. But-"

"How much?" Doojoon ctted his sentance. Junhyung taken a back.

"20'000'000" he said quitly. Doojoon chuckled.

"So you think i will help you?" Junhyung looked to him and

" i- i dont know maybe..... so will you?" Junhyung looked to him hopefully.

"No" Doojoon said suddenly. Junhyung sighed in disapoint.

" ok, so... i am sorry for waste your time like this... thank you" Junhyung said and stood from his seat.

" Wait" Suddenly Doojoon said. Junhyung look to him.

"Sit, i want to tell you something" junhyung sat down.

"Maybe i can give you money but under one condition" Doojoon said. Junhyung blinked.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Marry me" Doojoon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GYUS I EDITED THIS CHAPTER A BIT SO THIS WILL VERY EASY TO READ!!!!

AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS AND LEAVE A COMMENT, DON'T BE A SILENT!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS STORY TO ME.... GO ON IT WILL BE VERY HELPFULL TO ME>>>>

*^^*