Chapter 14

Different

Doojoon and Junhyung arrived at their home late that night. Doojoon was washing while Junhyung lyinng on the bed ready to sleep. He was very happy, like really happy. He doesn't know when will this happy moments end but he will never forget this day.

"Why are you smiling?" Suddenly Doojoon asked. Junhyung looked to him and smiled shyly. Doojoon starts to like Junhyung's shy smile very much. He sat on the bed next to Junhyung.

"I'm so glad, you finally smiled like that" Doojoon said. Junhyung looked to him and Doojoon held his hand.

"I'mmreally sorry. I think it's not enough even if i say this words 100 times" He said.

"it's okey i already forgave you... you just didn't know about it" Junhyung said. Doojoon was looking to Junhyung's eyes. However Junhyung's face looks like Jaemin but his inside is opposite from him. Doojoon tightened his hold on Junhyung's hand and he w i as hesitating, he should tell about Jaemin or not. 

"Junhyung-ah?" he called gently.

"mm?" Junhyung responded. Doojoon took a deep breath.

"Why didn't you told me about Jaemin?" he asked. This time Junhyung froze. He hoped Doojoon wasn't talking about what is he thinking right now.

"What didn't i tell you?" Junhyung asked and he looked around the room to avoid Doojoon's eyes. He tried to pull his hand but Doojoon held it so tight.

"Hyunseung said everything... you don't need to hide it anymore" Doojoon said and this time Junhyung looked to his eyes.

"After i heard about that i couldn't bilieve it but it was possible. It  make sense so much. I don't know what should i think... Jaemin left me and now you are here and suffering because of me.... i really don't know what should i think about my self and you... i don't know it's ok if i make you stay here with me" Doojoon said and he was trembling cause of the anger he has himself and the hesitation. Actually Junhyung too, didn't want to tell about it to Doojoon coz he know that this might be the end of their life, however it's not that happy with Doojoon till now. But he just don't want to leave that person infront of him. He want to be with that person but  it seems like impossible now. Doojoon know about the thurt. He was afraid that Doojoon might decide to divorce with him.

"Do you want to divorce with me?" Junhyung asked quietly. Doojoon widened his eyes, he didn't think Junhyung might ask that kind of qeustion.

"Junhyung?"

"Since you know that he was my brother and you don't want to be with right? Do you want ?" Junhyung asked. His eyes started to teary. Doojoon quickly shook his head.

"no no no.... Junhyung i didn't say that? i..." Doojoon hugged him tight and sighed deeply. He can felt Junhyung's tears on his shoulder.

"I just don't want to ruin your life Junhyung-ah... i don't want to force to stay with me.... I want you to be happy with someone you thurly in love... i knew what i did to you is wrong... way too wrong and i  want to make it right before it's too late" Doojoon said and Junhyung hugged him more tight after he heard about that. Junhyung started to cry louder.

"Junhyung-ah?" Doojoon called him. Junhyung shook his head and snuggled to his neck more.

"you can tell me if you........." Doojoon take a deep breath, he too don't want to tell this but he know it's the better option for Junhyung. He should let go him no matter what if Junhyung tell him. 

" Do you want to .... leave?" He asked finally. He must know about it. Deep down he scolded himself for asked that qeustion and he don't want to let go Junhyung but it's not the right time to be selfish. Junhyung didn't respond afterwards but he kept quiet.

After few minutes later Junhuyng let go Doojoon. His eyes was fluffy and red. Few tears still falling from his eyes. Junhyung placed his hands on Doojoon's shoulders and looked to his eyes. He decided, he decided it already and now the right time to tell it to Doojoon.

Junhyung slowly leaned forward to Doojoon, still keeping eye contact with him. Doojoon dosn't know what's Junhyung doing and he decided to saty still. Junhyung leaned forword and their lips only cm afart.

And then lips.

Junhyung kissed Doojoon on the lips. Doojoon can feel Junhyung's lips trembling and it's so wet coz of the tears. His eyes were wide open. Junhyung pulled away and looked down.

"Junhyung?" Doojoon asked. He need to know why Junhyung kissed him and what is the meaning of this kiss.

"Junhyung?" He called again. He lifted Junhyung's chin up and saw Junhyung was blushing so bad. HIs face was all red. complately red.

"What is this? this kiss?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung gulped and said.

"I... I...I don't... want to...leave ...I want to ...stay...with you..." Junhyung whispered. And that was enough. That was enough to Doojoon be happy and hug Junhyung so tight.

"Thank you... thank you...Junhyung-ah" Doojoon said. He pulled away and looked to Junhyung with loving gaze. He caressed Junhyung's face and softly kissed him on the lips. At first this was just a kiss on the lips but it slowly very slowly and gently turned into passionate one. Doojoon lied Junhyung on his back and got on top of him. He pulled away and looked to Junhyung.

"I.... love you... Junhyung-ah" Doojoon said softly. Junhyung smiled and hugged him from his neck and Doojoon kissed him again.

 

 

Next morning, Junhyung woke up in the warm embrace of Doojoon's. At first he didn't know what's the warmth beside him and when he opened his eyes slowly. He saw Doojoon was looking to him with a smile on his face. Junhyung's eyes widened and blushed. Right that moment he just want to hide from that look. He was so shy after his first time. He doesn't know how should he act from now on infront of Doojoon anymore. Doojoon chuckled.

"still shy?" He teased and Junhyung hide his face with his both hands and shook his head. It made Doojoon laugh so hard. He pulled Junhyung's hands and kissed him on his forehead softly.

"Stay still i will make breakfast for you" He said and stood up from the bed. Junhyung tought that Doojoon was wearing nothing but he was wrong Doojoon fully clothed. He wore simple t shirt with gray sweat pants. Junhyung became more shy when he released that he is the only one .

Doojoon was about to walk out from the room he heard Junhyung said something. Doojoon looked around and saw Junhyung stuck out his face from under blanked. Doojoon lifted his eyebrows.

"did you  said something?" Doojoon asked.

"I...." Junhyung mumbled but Doojoon can hear it.

"I love you!!" this was what Junhyung said before he hide under the blanked again.

 

 

 

 

 

HEY!!!! WHAT'S UP GYUS!!!!

HAHAHA!!!! I UPDATED AND I TRIED TO WRITE FLUFF BUT I THINK IT'S FAILED.... *sigh*

REALLY? I SHOULD AGREE THAT FLUFF IS NOT MY THING! KKK

BUT! I HOPE YOU GYUS WILL UNDERSTAND ME AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS TO ME!!!

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I HAVE TIME FOR IT!!! AND I HOPE THIS WILL BE SOON....

AND SEE YA NEXT TIME OK?

LOVE YA GYUS!!!

*^^*