Chapter 12

Different

Doojoon entered to his house and greeted with the maids. Doojoon looked around and didn't saw Junhyung anywhere. He called one of the maids and asked.

"where is Junhyung?" The maid looked to him confused  and said.

"he is in the bedroom whole day" she said. Doojoon nodded and walked up to the stairs. He saw one maid stood in front of his bedroom door with tray of food.

"what are you doing here and what is this?" He asked and pointed to the food.

" master didn't eat whole day and he locked bedroom door" she said. Doojoon frowned.

"since when?"

"this morning" Doojoon tried to open the door but it was locked like the maid said. He told maid to bring a key of the room and she left.

"Junhyung-ah open the door, Junhyung!" Doojoon called but he recieved nothing.

Soon maid bring him the key and he went into the room. Junhyung was sleeping on the bed. Doojoon walked to him and shook him gently.

"Junhyung? Junhyung-ah!" He called but Junhyung didn't wake up. Doojoon noticed Junhyung's body is shiwering and sweating. He placed his hand on his forehead.

"very high" he mumbled to himself.

"Junhyung-ah wake up! Junhyung" he called. Junhyung has a very high fever.

"why aren't you check him earler?!"He yelled to the maid and lifted Junhyung from the bed and ran to front door.

 

 

Hyunseung got out from the taxi infront of Doojoon and Junhyung's house. He called Junhyung's phone but he didn't pick up so he came by himself. He was about to press the doorbell, Doojoon ran out from the house with Junhyung in his arms. Hyunseung looked to them confused and ran to Doojoon.

"What is going on?" Hyunseung asked. Doojoon looked to him and said.

"don't have a time get in to the car" he said and Hyunseung got in the back seat. Doojoon placed Junhyung with Hyunseung and drived to the hospital.

 

 

 

They waited in front of ER, soon doctor came out.

"How is he doctor?" Doojoon asked. Doctor smiled to him.

"he is ok now. He has a fever cause of stress but he should stay here a week untill he gotten better " he said and left them. They sighed in relief. 

Doojoon walked out from Junhyung's room and sat on the bench. It is all his fault that Junhyung is like that he thought and blamed himself for hurting Junhyung.

"how is he? What happened?" Dongwoon asked as soon as he arrived in front of Doojoon. Doojoon looked up to him and sighed. Dongwoon sat beside on the bench.

"are you blaming yourself ? " he asked fom Doojoon.

Suddenly the door of the Junhyung's room flew open and very angry Hyunseung stepped out.

"Yoon Doojoon! You bastard" he yelled and grabbed Doojoon by his collar. Doojoon was standing infront of very angry Hyunseung and doesn't know what is going on but suddenly he felt a hit on his jaw. Hyunseung punched him very hard untill Doojoom fell back on the bench. Dongwoon pulled Hyumseung from Doojoon and stopped him from punch Doojoon again.

"what are you doing?" He said to Hyunseung. Hyunseung pointed to Doojoon.

"because of you! Junhyung is in this condition it's all your fault! Before you enter his life, his life was easy and happy!! He suffered a lot cuz of his family and now you! You suffering him just because his hyung! Why are you just let him go? Why you must do this to him?" Hyunseung yelled.

"stop it! We are in puplic!" Dongwoon said. Doojoon looked to Hyunseung and said.

"i'm sorry" he felt really guilty right now and Hyunseung is right. 

"what?! Sorry?! How can?! It is not his fault that he married with you! It is not his fault that he looks like your lover! And it not his fault that he born to be his twin brother!" Hyunseung said. He is no longer yelling but crying in front of Doojoon. Doojoon and Dongwoon's eyes widened, when they heard Hyunseung's word.

"what did you say?" Doojoon asked. He walked to Hyunseung.

"what did you said? Junhyung is what?" He asked again but this time louder.

" i said, Junhyung is twin brother of Im Jaemin!" Hyunseung said and looked into Doojoon's eyes. Dongwoon's mouth hang open from the shocking news. Hyunseung walked away from them after he said that.

Doojoon sat on the bench, deep in tought.

"imposible, how? He never told me about he had twin brother" Doojoon said.

" I should go after Hyungseung" Dongwoon said and ran away.

Few minutes later,Doojoon entered to Junhyung's room and sat on the chair next to Junhyung's bed. Junhyung was sleeping peacefully. Doojoon hesitantingly held Junhyung's hand.

"who are you actually?" Doojoon asked.

 

 

 

 

When Dongwoon walked out from the hospital, he saw Hyunseung sat on the bench in the hospital garden. Dongwoon bought can of coffee from the soft drink machine and walked to him.

"Hyunseung?" He called. Hyunseung looked up and wiped his tears quickly.

"coffee?" Dongwoon asked and Hyunseung took it. He said small thank you to him. Dongwoon sat next to Hyunseung and breathed deeply. Few minutes later, Hyunseung broke the silence and said.

"i'm sorry for acting like that... I was ... Just very upset..." He said.

"it's ok... Every people will do that...don't mind. Doojoon too, should know what he did is wrong" Dongwoon said.

"My hand is hurt like hell... He has a strong jaw" Hyunseung chuckled. Dongwoon smiled seeing Hyunseung. And they sat there silently almost 10 minutes.

"you know... It's what you said when you... About Junhyung being Jaemin's twin..." Dongwoon said. Actaully he doesn't know how to expelain it. Hyunseung smiled a little.

" i don't know that well about Junhyung's childhood but i know that Jaemin was Junhyung's brother. It is shocking right?" Hyunseung said and looked to Dongwoon before he continued.

" They abondanned him when he was 10" Hyunseung said.

"what?" Dongwoon asked in disbilief.

"it's hard to bilieave right? I met with Junhyung, when i was 12 and he was 11, it was so diffucult to become close with Junhyung and it was very hard for him to open to me. He has very weak body so other children always bullies him and he is so crybaby, always cry. He told me about his family and his childhood when we were in 3rd grade of elamentary school. His real name is Im Jaesoon." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon nodded and asked again.

"but why their parents abondanned him, they were that poor?" He asked. Hyunseung shrugged.

" i don't know. I asked from Junhyung. He said, his family was not poor, they lived in very big house but they didn't allow him to go out. He don't know the reason" Hyunseung said. Dongwoon nodded in understandment.

"He has very pityful fast" Dongwoon said softly.

"But he is strong in the inside" Hyunseung said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

JUST A LAME CHAPTER!

I WILL UPDATE NEXT TOMORROW OK!

*^^*