Chapter 19

Different

"Are you really ok? If i leave you alone?" Doojoon asked while looking to Junhyung with worried eyes. Junhyung smiled a little and nodded weakly. 

"Yeah, It's ok. So don't worry too much. Just go and comeback early ok" Junhyung said and fixed Doojoon's tie. Doojoon's eyes didn't leave Junhyung's face. He looks so pale since two days ago after he met with his mother. Doojoon held Junhyung's hand tightly and looked to Junhyung's eyes. Junhyung looked up to Doojoon with confused eyes. Doojoon's left hand caressed Junhyung's face and smiled. 

"I don't think i can leave you alone. You look so pale last two days." He said but Junhyung shook his head and held Doojoon's hand wich is now caressing his face and smiled. 

"Don't worry. I will be okey so just go to your work. You are alraedy running late" Junhyung said. Doojoon smiled and leaned down and kissed Junhyung's lips lightly. This made Junhyung blush madly. However they are now so close and so in love with each other but Junhyung couldn't help but always feels so shy when Doojoon kiss or hug him. 

Doojoon smiled after he saw Junhyung's flushing red face. 

"You always look so cute when you blush" Doojoon said and kissed him again on his cheek. Junhyung blushed more. 

"Yah~ just go to your work" he said and slapped Doojoon on his shoulder lightly. Doojoon smiled again and go out from the house. 

"Call me if you feel anything wrong ok, i will be here in a minute" Doojoon said before he enter to his car. Junhyung nodded and waved to him. 

After Doojoon drove away, Junhyung clenched his his chest and took a deep breath. He felt it again the aching feeling in his chest. He leaned against the front door and quieckly walked in. Junhyung numbly walked up to the stairs. 

"Are you ok, Master?" one of the maid Heayoon asked from Junhyung. Junhyung shook his head and asked her to bring hima glass of water. She nodded and qeuickly walked to the kitchen. 

Junhyung sat on the bed and he heard knock on the door. Heayoon gave him a glass of water. 

"Are you really ok? Should i call Master Doojoon?" she aasked concerned. Junhyung didn't want to bother Doojoon anymore so he said no to her and dismissed her. 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon was in his office and really couldn't focus on his work and sighed. Soon he heard knock on the door.

"Come in" he said. His secretary entered to his office and asked. 

"Mr. Yoon, There is a lady want to meet you" She said. Doojoon rised his eyebrows and said let her come in. Soon Doojoon saw Junhyung's mother walked in. He queickly stood from his seat and bowed to her awkwardly. She smiled to him a little and Doojoon offered her to sit on the couch. They sat across each other and Doojoon felt so uneasy cause of Mrs. Im's eyes.

"Mmm... what can i help you?" Doojoon asked awkwardly. Mrs.Im took a deep breath and said.

"I thought we need some talk, you know. Yoon Doojoon-ssi" she said and looked to him. Doojoon shook his head.

"No no no... just call me Doojoon, after all i am your son in law, you know" Doojoon said and Mrs.Im smiled to him sadly.

"I really don't know what should i say or what should i think about Junhyung and you. You know, you were once was a fience og Jaemin's. But now..." she said. And Doojoon nodded and said.

"me too, i really don't know Junhyung was Jaemin's younger brother in the first place. I knew about it after we got merried" Doojoon said.

"I understand. And i don't have any right to object your marriege and Jaesoon's happiness. Jaesoon said he is now happy with you and he really want to be with you" she said. Doojoon's eyes lighten up when he heard it. He felt happy to know that Junhyung is happy with him.

" i know it's wrong to me aske such a question but why did you left Junhyung? He was just a kid. I want to know the reason" Doojoon asked and looked to Doojoon's eyes.

" seems like you he didn't tell you anything yet but we had a reason. We thought we made best decision but we understand it later, too late. Jaemin was always ask about his brother and why he didn't come with us to USA and we didn't tell anything untill he understand it by himself. He knew about we abondened his brother and Jaemin start to change, he become more cold he already was and after he grow enough to go by himself. He came here in Korea to search his brother and he met with you instead" Mrs.Im said and looked to Doojoon who is couldn't take his eyes from him.

"Doojoon, Jaesoon hurted so badly by us, his mother and father. But, can i trust you? Can i?" She asked with hope filled eyes. Doojoon nodded.

"You can trust me. You don't know how much i love him" Doojoon said. Mrs. Im smiled and held Doojoon's hand.

"Then i trust you and leave Jaesoon with you" she said.

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!

FIRST OF ALL, I AM SO SORRY TO MADE YOU WAIT SO LONG!

SECOND, I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE!!!

BUT THIS IS NOT FULL CHAPTER AND I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON.

AND I HOPE YOU GYUS READY FOR VERY ANGST CHAPTERS IN THE FUTURE!!!!

SEE YA NEXT TIME GYUS!!!

 

*^^*