Chapter 21

Different

Junhyung quickly pushed Seungho away from himself and stared to him with wide eyes. He placed his hand on his lips and didn't tear his eyes from Seungho. but seungho didn't said sorry to him but instead he walked closer to him again and tried to hug him again. Junhyung quickly released the situation and backed away from Seungho. 

"Junhyung?" Seungho called, but Junhyung slapped him on his right cheek and glared to Seungho. 

"What do you think you are doing, hyung? I am going" Junhyung said quickly and walked away. Seungho took one step after Junhyung but stpped right away. He looked down and smirked to himself. He was sure Doojoon saw him kissing Junhyung and right now Doojoon is fumming with anger.

When Seungho entered to his office he felt his phone rang in his pocket. He took out his phone and saw it's Doojoon. He smirked to himself and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Where are you?"

"oh? Yoon Doojoon-ssi? I am at office, why?" he pretended like he knows nothing. He can tell, Doojoon is so angry right now.

"I will be there" Doojoon said and hang up. Seungho rised his eyebrows and chuckled. He sat on his chair calmly and waited Doojoon to arrive. 

 

 

Soon Doojoon entered to his office. Seungho smiled innocently and stood up to great with him but instead of greating he recieved a very hard punch on his jaw. He stumbled backward and rubbed his sore jaw. Seungho looked to Doojoon with wide eyes. 

"What do you think you are doing, Yoon Doojoon?" Seungho hissed but Doojoon didn't answered, he punched him again and this time Seungho fell on the floor.

Doojoon was breathing heavily and glaring to Seungho.

"What do YOU think you are doing, Yang Seungho?" Doojoon yelled. SEungho stood up from the floor and looked to Doojoon.

"Yah, Yoon Doojoon... what are you talking about?" He said and again pretending. Doojoon chuckled darkly.

"I saw you kissing Junhyung, today" he said and took a step forward again.

"Are you not going to explain anything?" He said. Seungho smirked and looked away, he sighed. 

"Yoon Doojoon, Yoon Doojoon... why are you so pool, huh?" Seungho said and smirked to him. Doojoon rised his eyebrows. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"Junhyung loves me not you... I thought i will tell you when Junhyung is ready to leave you but i think you really want to know this now, huh?" Seungho said. Doojoon looked to him confused, he didn't understand anything right now. 

"What?!" he asked in disbilief. Seungho sat on the couch and looked to Doojoon. 

"We are going to leave and Junhyung said he will divorse with you soon and we will be together again. He said he don't want to be with you ever again.." Seungho said and stood up and walked in front of Doojoon who is still standing like statue in front of him. Seungho fixed Doojoon's jacket and smiled to him sweetly. 

"However may be you changed a bit and you love him but it will not change the fact that you forced him to marry with you, right? Yoon Doojoon-ssi" he said and Doojoon backed away from him and walked out from his room without a single word. 

 

 

 

Junhyung sighed to calm himself after he arrived at his home. He looked himself in the mirror and smiled. He tabled on his tummy and felt slight bump. He smiled a little and a thought about Seungho disappeared from his mind. 

"I will tell your father about you, today? I think he will be happy after he heard about it" Junhyung said and caressed his tummy. Junhyung happily walked to kitchen and greated with maids and cheef. He said all of them to leave early and he will prepare today's dinner. Once all of them left the house Junhyung began to prepare dinner.

About three hours later, he already set the table and waiting Doojoon to arrive at home. He looked to the watch and saw it is already 8 pm. Junhyung sighed and pouted.

"He is late" He said and sighed.   

 

 

 

"Oh man< what are you doing here?" Dongwoon asked as soon as he saw Doojoon sitting on the counter in the bar. He sat next to Doojoon.

"What are you doing here?" he asked from him. Doojoon sighed and gulped from his drink. 

"What am i going to do if Junhyung want to leave me?" Doojoon said Dongwoon rised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yoon Doojoon? what are you talking about, huh?" He asked and he dialed to Junhyung.

"Oh, Junhyung-ah? Doojoon is with me... i think he is little drunk but it's ok i will drive him, ok? don't worry" Dongwoon talked and hang up his phone. He stood up and paied Doojoon's drink. 

"Ok, let's go" Dongwoon said and they walked out from the bar. 

About an hour later, Doojoon arrived at home with the little help of Dongwoon. After Dongwoon gone, Doojoon didn't said anything to Junhyung. They was sitting on the dinnig table. Junhyung doesn't know what to do so he was sitting quietly. Doojoon looked around the table and noticed Junhyung prepared this something special. And right that moment he remembered what Seungho said. May be Junhyung will gonna tell that, he is going to leave him. 

Doojoon sighed and looked to Junhyung. 

"What is this?" He asked. Junhyung smiled awkwardly and placed Doojoon's plate of food in front of him. 

"I prepared this by myself and i want to tell you something" he said Doojoon sighed and stood up from his seat. 

"I know what are you going to tell me" Doojoon and Junhyung looked to him with confused eyes. 

"Doojoon , it's... you already knew but how... i... i didn't tell you anything yet" Junhyung said quietly and stood up too. Doojoon chuckled and looked to Junhyung.

"What is so special to tell me about that, Yong Junhyung?" he asked with angry tone. Junhyung's eyes widened in shock.

"Doojoon...it's... what is this mean?" Junhyung said and hugged his tummy with his right hand. He is so afraid that may be Doojoon is disgusted with him. Junhyung walked to Doojoon.

"Doo... what do you mean?" Junhyung asked again and grabbed from Doojoon's hand. Doojoon yanked his arm away from Junhyung harshly. 

"Let's divorce..." Doojoon said. 

"What?! What are you talking? Doojoon it's" Junhyung's eyes was wide open and he didn't want to bilieve oin his ears. 

"Doojoon.."

"I saw you with Seungho today... and i saw everything" Doojoon said and right that moment Junhyung knew what Doojoon is talking about. Junhyung shook his head to clear everything and he start to panic. Doojoon saw Seungho kissing him so he must be take everything wrong so he is now like this. 

"Doojoon... it's you are misunderstanding" Junhyung said but cutted by him. 

"Enough" Doojoon yelled suddenly. Junhyung's eyes widened and backed away. 

"Enough, Junhyung-ah. I heard everything from Seungho. I heard everything, Junhyung-ah... it's ok. if you want to leave with him. It is ok, really... I don't want to be with you... i really hate it" Doojoon said and walked out from dinning room. Junhuyng walked after him and grabbed his hand. 

"No, no, no Doojoon... it is not like what you are thinking... i ... i can explain... Doojoon please" He pleaded. His tears already fran down from his eyes. Doojoon tried to walk away but Junhyung hugged him again. 

"PLease, please listen to me... I love you.. i love you...please Doojoon..." Junhyung said and cried. Doojoon pushed his hands and shook his head. 

"It's enough... you know me i hate liers... I hate it.... and i really want to listen anything from you. I just want you to leave me alone and i want you to leave this house right now!!! I thought you are different but... you are just like him... You are just like him... you lied to me. I don't want to see you" Doojoon said and entered to his room and slamed the door shut behind him, right in front od Junhyung's face. 

Junhyung stunned in front of their bedroom door and cried his heart out. 

"doojoon... please... please listen to me" He whimpered while he crying. 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!

NEW CHAPTER UPDATED!!!

I HOPE YOU GYUS WILL LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!!

SEE YA!

 

*^^*