Chapter 23

Different

Junhyung was walking through the streets to his home. He need to talk with Doojoon and explain everything by himself. After two hours Junhyung finally got in to his home. He sat in the living room and waited Doojoon to come. 

Later that night, Doojoon arrived at his home and saw Junhyung sitting in the livingroom. He sighed and his anger rose again. He really didn't want to see him. He too, doesn't understand himself but he needs some time to think by himself. And today's event made evrything more clear to Doojoon but it just Doojoon's thought. 

"what are you doing here? want to tell me goodbye then it will be useless" Doojoon said coldly and Junhyung stood up from the couch and looked to Doojoon. He clenched his hands and gulped. Doojoon sighed and walked towards Junhyung and he looked more calm and it feels more dangerous to Junhyung. 

"Doojoon, please listen to me" Junhyung said. Doojoon nodded.

"I am listening, i'm not? go on" Doojoon said coldly and sat down on the couch in front of him. Junhyung too sat down.

"Seungho hyung and i have not any special connection you know it, Doojoon. He is just a hyung to me and i love you Doojoon... i...i never lied to you-"

"Then what will you say about that kiss at the garden and what were nyou doing at his office this morning, huh? Do you have any explanation about what Yang Seungho is talking? I trusted you Yong Junhyung and i asked you to not leave me like Jaemin did and yet you did everything!!! And now what do you want to say, huh?" Doojoon yelled to him and  Junhuyng's tears ran down again. He shook his head.

"No, no, no Doojoon... i didn't lied to you and i have no idea what Seungho hyung is talking about please bilieve me..." Junhyung said. Doojoon stood up from his seat and looked to Junhuyng.

"leave... i really don't want to see you right now... i don't think i can think properly at this moment. Junhyung please leave, i need some time" Doojoon said. Junhyung stood up from the couch and nodded his head.

"nee... i'm going but please. Bilieve me, i am not lieing. I love you Doojoon" Junhuyng said and walked to the bedroom and packed few things. After few minutes later, he walked down and saw Doojoon is still standing in front of the big window. Junhuyng looked away and walked out from the house. He didn't turn around while he walking down the street.

After he heard front door closed, Doojoon turned around. He quickly ran after Junhyung and saw him walking down the street. He wanted to ran after him pleaded him to stay but his ego was too high to do this. Doojoon punched the wall beside him and threw the things around him before he broke down on the floor.

 

 

 

Junhyung rented a motel room, he didn't want to call Hyunseung 'cause he knows what will happen after Hyunseung know about what happened to him. Junhyung sighed and felt his heart ache again. He took a deep breath and lied on the bed and closed his eyes and felt his tears falling down again.    

Next few days was same with Doojoon and Junhyung too. Junhyung didn't come out from his room at motel. Still lying on the bed and his eyes were swollen from crying so much. 

Doojoon too didn't go to back to his home and still working at his office, sometimes Dongwoon will come to him and asked him what's wrong but Doojoon didn't said any word. Dongwoon knew something is really wrong with his friend and called Junhyung but the latter too didn't pick up his phone. 

Junhyung stood up from his bed and drunk some water and sighed. He knows he can't be like this anymore. He needs a job to live. Junhyung picked up his phone and he saw so many missed calls from Seungho and Dongwoon. He sighed and called Hyunseung's number. 

 

 

Junhyung was sitting in the cafe and waiting for Hyunseung to come. Soon Hyunseung entered to the cafe and waved to him. 

"Hey! how are you?" Hyunseung asked and sat in front of him and frowned. 

"What happened with you face? You look like zombie you know" he said and Junhyung smiled slightly. Hyunseung didn't know about anything and of course Junhyung too doesn't want to tell his friend yet. 

"It's ok, nothing happened" Junhyung said and faked a smile. Hyunseung sighed. 

"Looks like Doojoon worked you to hard, huh?" He playfully said and giggled to himself. Junhyung took a deep breath and said.

"Hyunseung-ah, i want to ask you something" Hyunseung rised his eyebrows and took a seep from his coffee and nodded. 

"I want to work again, will meneger going to hire me again, what do you think?" Junhyung asked and looked to his friend with hopefull eyes. Hyunseung frowned.

"oh... it seems like i didn't tell you right?" he asked.

"what is this?" Junhyung frowned. 

"The cafe closed but i don't know the reason and all workers start to search new works" Hyunseung said and Junhyung nodded, dissappointed. 

"What is this? Why do you want to work again? I thought Doojoon doesn't want you to work" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung smiled and shook his head. 

"Ani... it's just... i just want to work, It's so boring to stay at home all day" Junhuyng said. 

"Oh," Hyunseung said and nodded. 

"Ah! Junhyung-ah... I have a good news to you" Hyunseung suddenly said with cheerfull voice and Junhyung rised his brows.

"I am going to Paris!!!" Hyunseung said loudly.

"What? Paris?"  

"Yeah, it's my dream, you know it!! I saved my money to go to Paris and yeah, finally i made it" Hyunseung said and laughed to himself so happily. Junhyung was happy too for his friends. And sighed, so now he is totally lonely in the end. 

"Oh! and you said you are going to tell me something what is this?" Suddenly Hyunseung asked and Junhyung quickly shook his head.

"Ani- just wanted to met you. that is all" Junhyung said and smiled. He didn't want to tell Hyunseung and make him worry for himself. He doesn't want to be a barden to his best friend. 

 

 

 

"Doojoon, really what is wrong with you, huh? Did you not go home yesterday? You are smelling, you know?" Dongwoon whinned to Doojoon who is working like crazy in his office. Doojoon didn't said anything and still ignoring his best friend. Dongwoon sighed and took out his phone and said. 

"If you keep ignoring me then i should call your wife and said you are being mean to me" Dongwoon said about to dial. 

"Don't call him. We are going to devorce anyway" Doojoon sais suddenly. Dongwoon's eyes widened and looked to his friend. 

"W-What?" Doojoon sighed and rubbed his face with his hands. 

"Junhyung wanted to leave me with Yang Seungho" Doojoon said quietly but Dongwoon still heard it right. Dongwoon sat on the couch. 

"Doojoon, what are you talking? why would Junhyung want to leave with Yang Seungho? Is he -cheating -on you?" he asked in disbilief. Doojoon didn't said anything but nodded. 

"Why?" Dongwoon asked again. 

"Yang Seungho said they were lovers in high school and now they wanted to be together again. I don't know, Dongwoon-ah. Maybe I am not deserves love from someone. Everything always ends like this. I really don't know what should i do?" Doojoon said ad Dongwoon can tell Doojoon will broke down anytime soon. 

"Are you going to let him go? This easily? Did you talk to him?" Dongwoon asked. 

"I don't want... i don't want him to leave me ... but... if it's what he wants then i will let him go. No... he left me already. He took his everything and left me already" Doojoon said and he was so emotional. Dongwoon knows something is really wrong here. 

"Did you asked him by yourself what did he said?" Dongwoon asked from Doojoon again. He knows Junhyung is not this type of person ing withor he bilieves. And he knows that when Doojoon face this kind of situation he will be so emotional and decide everything based on his emotion. 

"No... I just said him to leave me alone" Doojoon said and Dongwoon understood everything. But first of all he need to meet with Junhyung. 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!

THIS IS NEW CHAPTER AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WROTE SO BEAR WITH IT. 

AND SORRY FOR TAKE TOO LONG TIME TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER. 

ACTUALLY I AM STUCK RIGHT HERE AND DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD I WRITE. 

MY BRAIN IS EMPTY LIKE TOTALLY EMPTY.

SO I HOPE I WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER SOON AND PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS!!!

SEE YA~

 

*^^*