Tortured Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

The day was a crap,a strong storm had passed leaving humidity in the air and tons of leaves on the grass.The occasional drop of water fell from the roof and down to the  wet soil.The maids of the mansion let out a sigh of relief because the storm finally took its toll.They can now starts to prepare the decoration and tables for the cocktail party tonight. 

Jinri got out of her room with puffy eyes due to the non stop crying last night as she poured all her heartaches on her pillow.Who would have thought that first heartache can be so painful?

She was walking in the hallway when she bumped into Mr Choi.The heavyness she's feeling suddenly disappered.

"Uncle Minsik!"

"Hello Jinri!how are you?does my boys treating you well?"

She looked up and nodded."They were so nice to me especially Taemin"

Minsik adoringly ruffled her hair then reached something on his pocket."I have a present for you"he gave her a rectangular shape velvet box.

Jinri happily accepted the box and opened it."Wow this is so beautiful Uncle"her eyes in awe while looking at the silver bracelet with heart charms.

"I'm glad you like it.And please call me appa from now on understand"he smiled at her.

She was so touched by Minsik's kindness towards her,its as if she had found another father."Thank you appa"she said through misty eyes and hugged him.

"Your welcome princess"

"Whats going on here?"

They turned and frowned upon seeing Doyeon's mad expression.Her eyes keep on bouncing between Minsik and Jinri.

"Yeobo,I just gave Jinri a present"Minsik answered casually.

Doyeon sneered at him."And why do you have to give her a gift?"

Jinri scratched her head in bewilderement.Minsik twitched his lips."What kind of question is that?is there anything wrong if I give your daughter a gift?!"

Doyeon smirked and threw Jinri an insulting look."Daughter?she's not my daughter"she folded her arms and tilted her chin."You didnt answer my question,why do you have to give her a gift?do you like her yeobo?"

Puzzlement registered on Minsik's face."What the hell is wrong with you?of course I like her!she's like---"

He didnt finish his sentence because Doyeon immediately turned around and marched downstairs.Minsik followed her behind."Yeobo!come back here and lets talk!"

Doyeon saw a vase on the table and shoved it angrily to the floor.

Jinri wiped the tears away and sadly went back to her bedroom.

 

 

The soft music from the live band can be heard up to her room.Jinri put a light blush-on in her cheeks then she applied a pink lipstick on her lips.

She look down at her outfit and a satisfied smile curved her lips.She's wearing a lavander above the knee heart shape dress with billowing skirt and a silver stiletto shoes.Taemin and Minsik insisted that she must attend the party because they will introduce her to their relatives and friends as a new family member.

"I'll just ignore Minho and omma at the party"she said to herself.

She's about to turn the knob when Doyeon suddenly burst inside.

"Where do you think you're going?"her hands in her hips.

"Uncle Minsik told me that I should attend the party"

Doyeon raised her eye brow."Really?well sorry to dissapoint you Jinri but you'll be spending your night inside of this house"her eyes filled with hatred."You are not going to the party"

"B-But omma,Taemin and Uncle Minsik will be expec---"

"Are you deaf?I said you're not going to attend the party!I will lock you up the whole week inside of a dark room if you violate my order understand"sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter