Jealous Heart 2...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

He blinks at her."Miss Choi Jinri...I accept your marriage proposal"he said softly."Lets get married"

Jinri's face suddenly brightened after hearing Minho's acceptance of proposal,her heart fluctuates in jubilation,its the same kind of feeling when he first kissed her.

"I-I...dont know what to say"she couldnt find the right words as her mind and heart were competing in each other.

Minho tenderly gazes at her and smiled."When do you want us to get married?"

"T-tomorrow?next week?can we do it soon?..."she said and widely smiled.Overwhelming excitement fills her whole body.

His eyes glows from amusement while looking at her."Next week would be perfect my wife to be"he step closer and slowly leans down to kiss her.

Jinri remained passived as if she's in a hypnotic trance while waiting for the kiss.Minho's lips is just an inches away from her lips when his phone rung.

She threw a glance of the phone on the nightstand,her soft expression changed into icy cold after reading Kim Hyuna's name on the screen.Minho did not even bothered to answer the call as his eyes were fixed on her.

Pain and jealousy flooded her heart and the tiniest hope has been wash away upon remembering Hyuna.

Minho saw her sudden transformation and frowned."Jinri,is there something wrong?"he tried to touch her arm.

She shove his hand and glare at him."Stop calling me Jinri!she's dead and I hate her so much!my name is Choi Sulli"

He shook his head."I dont understand...why do you turned cold all of the sudden?"he asked in confusion.

She did not say a word and walk towards the door.

"Jinri.."he called

She stop at the doorway and slightly turned her head."Mr.Choi,kindly discreet your affair during the duration of our marriage.I'm a celebrity and I dont want people to spread gossips and rumors against me and my marriage"she bitterly said.

Minho's frowned deepened."Affair?!what the heck are you talking about?"he asked in a raised voice.He felt irritated by her accusation.

Jinri ignore his question and hastily step outside of his room.She wiped her tears and ran to her room completely hurt and broken.

"You are such a fool Choi Jinri!"she scold herself while crying inside of her room.

 

 

After three days...

Jinri's POV

"I like this color unnie"Minyoung said smiling as she chosed the pink lipstick.

"I think pink suits you perfectly princess"I said and begun applying the pink lipstick in Minyoung's pale and chapped lips.

"Unnie,I'm excited 'bout the wedding.I'm sure you'll be the most beautiful bride ever and oppa will be the most handsome groom ever"

I ruffles her hair adoringly then I panicked when I saw some blood flowing down her nose.I grabbed a tissue and gently wipe the blood,Minyoung remained silent while staring at me.

I let out a sighed of relief when the blood stop from coming out.

Minyoung held my hand."I hope you and oppa will have twins,a boy and a girl"she forced a smile."I heard from Mrs Kim that when a child die her soul goes straight to heaven and the child's soul turned into a guardian angel.I'll always watch your babies unnie"

My visions become blurred as tears filled my eyes.If I will be given a chance to trade places with her,without any hesitation I'll glady give my healthy body to her because of her kind heart and pure soul.

I hugged and kissed her cheek."You will always be in my heart princess and I love you so much"

 

 

 

"Where is Taemin?"Jinri asked to Minho after she hop inside of the hummer.Attorney Kim and his wife invited them to be have dinner in Jeju Hotel to celebrate their engagement.

He sighed."He went to Soojung's house,it looks like he's determined to get her back"he answered and started to drive on the road.

"But Soojung is already engaged and she will be going back to Houston tomorrow"

Minho shrugged his shoulders."Taemin is so desperate as not to loose her again"he look at her eyes."I admire my dongsaeng's bravery and determination,how I wish I could also do the same"

Jinri fell in deep silence as she sense the bitterness in his tone.They arrived at the five star hotel at around seven thirty in the evening.While walking to the hotel's ballroom,people keep on staring at her,some approached her and took a picture with her.Minho stay at her side quietly as if he's the bodyguard.

"Congratulation Minho and Jinri"Attorney Kim said and raised his glass of wine."Wish you the most joy and happiness that is well deserve through loyalty for each other"he added.

The four of them made a toast.Jinri sipped from her wineglass in silence while Minho happily engages in converstion with Attorney Kim and his wife.

"Oh my this is such a small world"said by a female voice

The four of them lifted their gaze to look at the owner of the female voice.Jinri's blood immediately boiled upon seeing Hyuna standing beside Minho.

"Hi Minho!"she said,smiling seductively.

Minho stilled and forced a smile."Hello Hyuna,what are you doing here?"he asked and threw a glance at Jinri who is fuming from anger.

"I'm meeting a friend at the lounge"she answered.

Jinri's eyes surveyed the snake woman discreetly.She wore a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter