Wooden Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

"Ajumma,what do you think?delicious right?"Jinri smilingly asked to Mrs Kim,the Choi's head of maids.

Mrs.Kim tasted the porridge."Wow,this is very delicious Jinri.I'm sure master Minho will like this"

Jinri entwined her fingers and with dreamy eyes she said."I really hope so ajumma" she put the bowl of porridge on the silver tray alongside a green tea she personally prepared.

A brighter smile flashed on her lips while walking to Minho's room.She woke up early in the morning to cook him breakfast as a sign of gratitude for the piggy back ride he did for her yesterday.

Wearing pigtails and floral sundress she stopped in front of Minho's door and started to knock."Minho oppa!".After five minutes of continues knocking and calling she decided to turn the knob and opened the door.Her head peeked first to look for Minho.

"Minho oppa!"she called.But Minho was nowhere in sight.She slipped her whole body inside the room and walk to the nightstand.

"Maybe after he ate my porridge,his heart will be as soft as a marshmallow"she wishfully thought and put down the tray on the nightstand.A classic song is playing on the radio.She hummed to the song and sways her hips gracefully...

can't you see,i love you...

please dont break my heart in two...

that's not hard to do...

'cause i dont have a wooden heart...

and if you say goodbye...

then i know that i wont cry...

maybe i would die...

cause i dont have a wooden heart...

there's no strings apart this love of mine...

it was always you from the start...

treat me nice,treat me good...

traet me like you really should...

cause i'm not made of wood...

and i dont have a wooden heart...

"What the hell are you doing here in my room!"Minho barked at her.

Jinri gasped out loud and turned around.Minho just came out of the shower wearing only a white towel that was wrapped around his waist.

Her cheeks flustered while looking at his magnifecent body."Geez,he's body was so..."she cant even put words to it as gone dry.

"What did I told you the last time you came here in my room?"he stepped forward to her." Have you forgotten huh?I told you I'm gonna twist your neck until you die remember"he said dangerously

She swallowed hard.Her eyes kept bouncing between his six pack abs and his angry face."I-I..I just came here t-to...."she stammered.

"Explain!"he shouted.

Sweats began to form on her forehead."Dang its getting hot in here!"she thought."I-I just came here because I-I cooked a delicious porridge for you"she pointed out the tray on the nightstand.

Minho turned and look at the tray.He raised an eyebrow then returned his eyes to her."Porridge?"he smirked."You cooked a porridge for me?am I sick Miss Choi?"

"Yes you're a sick person Choi Minho and you have a cold heart"she annoyingly said to herself."W-well I just thought you would like something warm to eat this morning.."

He picked up the bowl of porridge and threw it into the trash bin to Sulli's shocked.

"Ya!why did you threw my porridge!"

Minho folded his arms."I hate porridge Jinri.And I will never eat any food that came from you"

She glared at him."You are the meanest person I have ever met Choi Minho!you are rude and ----"

"Get out!"he yelled,cutting off her sentence.

She stood still,giving him her deadliest stare.Minho's jaw tightened."I said get out!or do you want me to drag you out again of my room?!"

Sulli stomped her feet as she walked to the door.Minho slammed the door in her face.

"Tch!you have a wooden heart Choi Minho!"she shouted before kicking and banging the door.

 

Minho's POV

I stepped out of the mansion wearing my Rayban black sungglasses,blue jeans and black and white stripe shirt.My eyes wandered around the garden searching for Taemin.

"Aish!where is that boy?"

A red camry suddenly parked near me and I knew already the owner of the car----Kim Hyuna.

She got out of the car and smiled at me.

"Goodmorning oppa!"she greeted.

I ignore her greetings."What are you doing here?"

Hyuna flirtatiously clung her arm in my arm."I just miss you oppa.Are you going to the plantation?Can I go with you?"

I removed her arm."I'm b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter