Foolish Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

Jinrii's head is on his chest,her cheek nestled against his sternum.She is panting,catching her breath and glowing.Minho's hand runs down at her back,softly caressing as his breathing calms.

"You are so amazing"

She lifted her head and gaze at him,her eyes wondering.He frowned in response and without warning,he sits up taking Jinri by surprise,his arms sweeping around her body.He rubbed his nose to her nose.

"You are amazingly beautiful Choi Jinri"he sweetly said and kiss her gently."No wonder men go crazy for you"

She clutched his biceps and smiled."I have no idea what you're talking about"she said laughing.

He raised an eyebrow and grinned."I love that you still preserve the naive and innocent Jinri"he sighed."And those men can salivate with your pictures for all I care,the important thing is you are mine forever and ever"his eyes glowing possessively.

"Yes,yours"she reassure him,smiling.He started kissing her neck,inhaling her sweet and intoxicating scent that drives him crazy.Jinri moan when his hands grasped her hips,pulling her closer to his hot burning body.

"Let me love you again my wife"he murmured in her lips before kissing her completely.

 

 

Choi Beach

Taemin's POV

I flopped my body to the white sand while holding the bottle of rhum in my right hand.I close my eyes as the ray of sun light almost blinded my sight.I heard the whistling of wind and the melodious sound of waves.I inhaled the fresh air and I felt the sudden serenity to my tortured soul.I place my palm to my chest,palpating my broken heart.Tears springs in my eyes as Soojung's image appeared again in my mind.I blame my foolish heart for falling with Soojung again.Its been three days since I last saw her and I have spent three sleepless nights,watching the stars rise,shine and disappear from the firmanent while recalling her beautiful memories.

"How could fate be so cruel?"I asked.The agony in my heart is infinite and seemingly endless.Why?Where a physical pain can find antidote in medicine or medical assistance,the mental pain I suffered cannot be eased for the pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter