Tender Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

Jinri's POV

Minho glances at me before turning around carrying my travelling bag in his hand.We climbed on the grandstaircase,Minho leading the way and I followed him from behind.While walking I silently stared at his tall and lean physique.He's still as handsome as ever...six years had passed but his charisma never wavered...maturity made him hotter....shall I say hotness overload?!

A little smile broke my lips upon remembering his perfect chiseled abs."Wonder if he still have those six pack abs?"my naughty mind said

"Something funny?"he asked frowning

"Huh?"

"You're smiling like a crazy person.It reminds of the seventeen year old Jinri in pigtails"his eyes filled with amusement."Very cute Choi Jinri"

I wanna slap myself because he caught me smiling and worst he saw the old Jinri in me.But of course I'd rather kill myself with a machete than to admit to him that he is so damn right.

I took a deep breath and gave him a blank expression."Mr Choi,please stop mentioning Jinri's name.She's already dead and people know me by the name of Choi Sulli"

"All right Miss Choi Sulli if thats what you want"he deeply emphasized my name as if he was being force to say it.

He turned and begun walking again to the hallway then he stop in front of a pink door beside his room.

"She's been waiting for you since this morning"he said before opening the door.

Suddenly,I felt nervous and excited at the same time.After learning about Minyoung and her condition,I've been so eager to see her that is why I told manager Kwanghee to cancelled all of my commitments for three days.

I step inside of Minyoung's room wearing my sweetest and brightest smile.

"OMG!its you!"a little bald girl in pink pajamas said.Disbelief and happiness shown in her pale face.

I felt a huge lump in my throat when I saw Minyoung...she had a tiny thin frame and I noticed some bruises in her arms and feet due to punctures and lack of RBC  in her body.My heart was flooded with sympathy,compassion,pity and love for her.

"Hi Minyoung!its me Choi Sulli your unnie"I said in misty eyes and joined her in bed.

Minyoung gazes up to me with admiration in her eyes."You are so beautiful unni,I really really really like all of your movies and dramas"

I held her tiny hand."I'm glad to hear that"a single tear fell on my cheek."You're beautiful too.You got gorgeous big brown eyes"

She gently wipe my tear."Please dont cry unni"she hugged me and I hugged her back.

Minyoung look up to Minho and smiled at him."Thank you oppa"she whispered.

Minho smiled back with threatening tears at the corner of his eyes."Your welcome princess"he mouthed the words and wink before leaving the room.

"Unni,there is something that I want to show you"Minyoung said after I released her in my arms.She turned to the side and her hand grabbed a sketch pad.

I curiously leaned forward to look at her drawing.She put the sketch pad in her lap and showed me a drawing of a big house and four people holding each others hand with hearts everywhere.

"Unni,this is our house"she pointed out the house."The little girl in the middle is Minyoung and the beautiful girl beside Minho oppa is Jinri and the cute boy beside me is Taemin oppa"she said grinning."And the hearts symbolize love and family"

I bite my lips as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter