Courageous Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

Another hour passed and the sun rosed upward in the sky.The morning dews dries eventually and bright lights flickered to the open window.

Jinri felt that  she was going to puke again.Everytime she moved,her head felt like it was going to explode and her dizziness was getting worse.The pregnancy confirmation rock her world....her heart was flooded with happiness and jubilation and then uncertainty follows.What would be Minho's reaction if she told him about the baby news?she's hoping their baby will bring back the courage and fighting spirit of her husband.Tears rolling down her cheeks while thinking of Minho's condition.

"God,I'm being--foolishly emotional"she whispered in between sobs.

"Jinri!"

Jinri motioned outside of the bathroom upon hearing Minho's voice.Her eyes fixed on him,laying on the cold floor in his pajamas---he fell on the bed.

She kneeled in front of him and held his arms to pull him up.Minho lifted his gaze and saw her unshed tears.

"Why are you crying?"he asked as he traced the teardrops on her cheeks with his forefinger.

Sniffing,she met his steady eyes and smiled sweetly."I-I'm pregnant Minho..."

Minho stilled for a few seconds then he roughly pulled her in a tight embraced.She hugged him back and closed her eyes while crying.

He freed her after a minute or two and softly looked at her."I-I'm happy Jinri,this is what we've been waiting for but..."his eyes suddenly clouded with pain."It hurts me to think that I wont be able to walk and run with our child.Just the thought that our child will grow up with a father stuck on a wheelchair breaks my heart into pieces"his voice started cracking."I must walk Jinri,for you and our baby..."he leaned his palms on the floor and tried to stand up.

Jinri tried to hold his arm to help him but he gently shoved her hand.

"Please,I need to do it on my own"sweating and breathing raggedly,he tried to stand up but failed.The first attempt did not wavered Minho's desire to walk again,with full force he tried pulling himself up only to feel frustrated as he failed once more.

"!!!"he cursed.

She softly caressed his back."You can try again later or tomorrow.No need to rush my husband"

He wrapped his arms around her body and leaned his cheek on her as tears spirilling down.

"Hush baby,hush..."she whispered agonizingly,kissing the top of his head."We'll get through with this Minho..lets keep our faith" 

 

 

After Eight Months

Jinri pushed Minho's wheelchair towards the balcony afterwards she settled on the rocking chair beside him.The sun sunking slowly in the sky and a cool late afternoon wind brushes into their faces.

Minho admiringly looked at his pregnant wife.She is so pretty.Pregnancy became her.

"Jinri,you're the most beautiful pregnant woman that I've ever seen in my entire life"he said sofly.

She lightly laughed and turned her head to him."Thank you husband and you're the mo---"she held her breath and widened her eyes.

Minho leaned forward."W-what's wrong?"

"I-I felt the baby moved"her eyes sparkles from happiness and placed her palm to her bulging belly.

Streaching his left arm,he also put his palm to her belly only to take his breath sharply when he felt the baby's movement inside.

"Oh my god!"he exclaimed."It really moved,Jinri!"he smilingly gazes up to her.

She smiled back through misty eyes and bend her head to kiss him.

"I miss kissing your delectable lips wife"he whispered as he claimed her lips in a kiss filled with so much longing and hunger.

 

The following day...<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter