Playful Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

Jinri step outside of the bathroom wearing a pink seethru negligee,she smiled seductively at him,making him swallowed hard.

"Wow....wow...wow"his eyes as large as an owls eyes.He leaned his back on the bedroom door as he felt the woobling of his knees.The atmosphere inside the room turned hot as his wife slowly and sensually walked towards him.

"Are you--"

"I need you now husband,I'm ovulating"Jinri said."This is the perfect time for us to make love"she tiptoed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Minho hesitantly smiled."Can we do it later?"he looked down at his wristwatch."Its only six o'clock in the evening,Taemin might be waiting for us at the restaurant"

Dissapointment shown in her face then her nose wrinkled as she detected something on his breath"Did you smoke?"she asked and gazes up suspiciously.Her hand slipped on the pocket of his blazer and found a pack of habana cigar.

"Errr....Key dropped by the office two hours ago and gave me that cigar as present.I-I just tried o-one cigar and didnt like it"he said nervously.

Jinri isnt convinced by his answer,she knew him very well.Minho wasnt good at lying.

"Just one?"she asked        

He whips his head around,evading her accusing eyes"All right...I had two"he s his arms around her waist."Please dont get mad Jinri,I never smoke and I hate it.Key insisted that I should try"he sighed."It wont happen again I promise"

She menacingly stares at him as plethora of emotions came rushing inside of her."Ya!you know I dont like cigarretes,what if you get lung disease because of smoking?you should refused Key's request if you really dont like to smoke"she yells and retraces her steps to the bathroom to throw the pack of cigar.

Minho scratches his head."I'm sorry wife,c'mon let's not fight.Its Taemin's birthday today,we promised to have dinner with him tonight"he calmly said and walked near the bathroom.

Jinri is still seething with anger but decided to brushed it off momentarily as desire consuming her ovulating body.She need him tonight for the baby making project."I will only forgive you if you will make love to me now..."she said nonchantly.

He took a deep breath and obliged."Okay then,lets begin"

 

 

Taemin POV

Bonjour Restaurant,Jeju City

"Please dont tell Soojung about our plan.I want to witness with my very own eyes her reaction when she finally see me tomorrow"I repriminded Kai on the other line

"You got it.See you there"Kai said and bid farewell to me.

I pushed the end call button and grinned.Soojung and Kai's wedding will be held tomorrow morning in Seoul.Unfortunately the bride will never show up as I  had planned alongside Kai to take away her before the wedding ceremony start.Three weeks ago I was ready to set her free but Kai is an angel in disguised as he told me that he doesnt love Soojung and he's willing to help me to get her back.

"My guardian angel Minyoung,please guide me tomorrow.I desperately needed your help"I prayed and closed my eyes.After two minutes of silent prayer I opened it and stares at my watch.

"Aish,where the hell are those two?I've been waiting here for almost thirty minutes"I uttered,totally irritated

 

Choi Mansion

Minho pulled the bedsheet to cover their bodies.He reached for his wife to cuddle her but she climbed out of bed and stood up.

He was left frowning on the bed."What's the matter?"he asked.

Jinri wore a robe and began marching to the bathroom."I'm still mad at you"

The excitement he's feeling earlier quickly fades."I thought you have forgiven me?"he asked and rises from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter