Brave Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

In light of my recent despair,I let myself soaking under the pouring rain.I stood still in front of Soojung's house,not moving even an inch.Tears and rain drops both flows through my cheeks as I engulped with so much love and desperation for her.

"Soojung!its me Taemin!I love you and will always love you until my dying days."I shouted while blinking due to the water that almost blinded my sight."I believe its never too late for both of us!please accept me again!"

The lonely house remained closed and no response were made.I spend four hours,thirty five minutes and six seconds standing under the heavy rain,completely wet and heartbroken while waiting for Soojung.And then when I almost reach to the point of giving up...the maindoor opened and Soojung step outside running towards me.

My face brightened as my eyes never leaving hers.I opened my arms wide to welcome her in my arms...

"Soojung"

Soojung,soaking wet and crying,step closer and started hitting my chest."How could you do this to me Taemin!you pabo!"she keep on punching me but I endured the pain.

"Soojung,I love you so much.Please dont leave and dont marry your fiancee"I pleaded and pulled her in my arms.

She embraced me back while sobbing."I love you too Choi Taemin"she said.

I shut my eyes closed and smile warmly...the rain and Soojung...enough to make this night super special...

 

 

Choi Mansion

The alarm clock startles Jinrii's sleeping state,with half close eyes she stretched her arms and reached out for the alarm clock on the nightstand beside her bed.A sleepy smile flashes through her pink lips when her hand felt the said clock,apparently it fell on the floor.

She frowned when her ears did not caught the sound of the falling object.

"How come it did not..."she opened her droopy completely only to be stunned after seeing Minho sitting at the side of the bed and leaning down at her.He's clutching the alarm clock in his right hand.

"Goodmorning my Jinri"he sweetly said.

Her senses became fully awakened as she smell his manly scent and after shave.

"He is so handsome and smell so damn good"she thought to herself as her eyes travelled to his navy blue polo with few buttons opened and brown pants.

Minho grinned upon learning her surveillance to his attire."How could you look so beautiful in the morning"he huskily said."Your puffy eyes did not mar your timeless beauty"his fingers gently touches the traces of yesterdays tears.

She blush from the root of her scalp and down her cheeks."P-puffy eyes?'

He nod and bent down his head."You've been crying the whole night until you fell asleep"

Jinri felt embarassed."Y-you saw i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter