Lying Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Mansion

Taemin's POV

"We need to talk"Soojung said,carrying a desolate expression.

I gave her my famous boyish grinned."Okay,is there something you want to tell me?"I held her hand and gently squeezed her palm.

She bend her head and tried to control a sob from escaping."I-It's over and I never see it working between us because I've come to the realization that we aren't and can't possibly be together"

I stares at her with puzzlement, and I am sure she felt the questioning look in my eyes as she tried to avoid my gaze.

I released her hand and sighed deeply."A-are you sure?I mean something is definitely wrong."I keep on shaking my head in disbelief."You said you loved me,how come you're breaking up with me?"

"I-I've lied"

My jaw tenses and my eyes hardened."So you lied huh?"I felt the multiple stabbing in my heart as pain increases."And I almost thought everything was real.I should have known right from the start that you only came back into my life to break my heart again"I said with bitterness.

Soojung tried to hold my hand but I turned to hide the impending tears at the corner of my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Taemin"she said sobbing.

With faltering steps,I begun walking away from her life forever and I made a promised to myself to never give my heart to anyone again.

 

 

Choi Mansion

Jinri's POV

I marched briskly down the hallway while my husband is waiting for me in the livingroom.Wearing a Dior mini black dress,I regally step downstairs to the grandstaircase.Minho turned around after hearing the sound of my black stiletto heels.

His mouth twists as he contemplates the right words to describe my look for tonight."Wow...you look so...."he seemed to have lost his tounge as his eyes hovered with obvious admiration from my lovely face and down to my silky white long legs.

I gazes up at his attire,he is wearing a navy blue pants/blazer and white polo underneath with few buttons opened.My mouth goes dry as my saner mind was replaced with wicked thoughts."Oh my....I cant wait to remove all of his clothes and eat him alive"

I my lips unconciously at that thought.

Minho saw my innocent gestures and inhaled sharply."Stop your lips Jinri"he said hoarsely.

"Huh?"

Leaning down,he planted a feather-soft-kiss on my lips."Do you wanna go upstairs and make love to me now?"he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

"I-I---"

"Hyung! Jinri!"

Taemin burst inside totally drunk with a bottle of rhum in his left hand.Minho released me in his arms and immediately held his dongsaeng's arm.

"What the heck happened to you?"my husband asked.He wrapped his one arm around Taemin's shoulders.

Taemin laughed."Hyung!you are so lucky because Jinri loves you!"he blurted out.

"Do you have a problem?did you and Soojung fought?"I asked completely worried.

He nod with half closed eyes."Soojung...she's the greatest liar that I've ever met.She...she ..fooled me again.."he said slurring before passing out.

Minho and I looked at each other then we both shrugged.

"Wait me here,I'll just take him to his room"Minho said

 

Jeju City 

Thierry Fine Dining Restaurant

The ambience of french bistro caught Jinri's senses and vision upon entering the restaurant.Red walls,wooden chairs and linen table cloth can be seen inside.The waiter whisked the newly wed couple to a table for four near the bar counter.

Kwanghee and Siwon stood up and wave their hands when they saw Minho and i walking towards them.

Jinri felt a sudden apprehension as she saw Minho's serious expression.

"Hi Sulli!"Siwon quickly approached her and kissed her cheek."I'm so happy to see you again"his eyes glinting while staring at her.

She forced a smile and glance at her husband.He's looked like a wild beast who's ready to pounce and attack any time.

"Uhmm...Siwon ,this is my husband Choi Minho"she introduced awkwardly."Minho,you mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter