Pounding Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi's Vineyard

The late afternoon sunlight was shaded by the scattered clouds in the skies.Wind blows softly bringing slight chills to the people around the vineyard.

Minho gazes at her."What are you doing here?"he asked frowning.

Jinri inhaled sharply and say :"Mr.Choi Minho,will you marry me?"

Surprised crossed his eyes then it quickly vanished."Are you kidding me right now?"he said while smiling.

Her brows furrow upon seeing his reaction,obviously Minho thought she's joking and it made her so damn pissed.

She put her hands in her waist."Look,marriage proposal is not something you should joke about.I am dead serious Choi Minho,I'm asking for your hand in marriage"she said with a trace of annoyance.

He raised an eyebrow."Why all of the sudden your asking me to marry you?do you still...."a little hope rose in his chest at the thought that Sulli might still be in love with him.

"Do I still what?"

Minho shrugged his shoulders."Nothing...I just thought"he sighed."Oh well forget what I said"

Jinri cocked her head in one side."I'm waiting for your answer"

His expression turned blank."Give me one believable reason why I should marry you Miss Choi"

"And why would I have to give you reason?can you just accept my proposal so that we can move forward and talk about the date of our wedding"she said out of  irritation.

"Do you wanna marry me because of appa's provision?"deep in his heart,he doesnt wanna asked her about it coz he will definitely gonna be hurt if she answered yes.

Jinri blinked wildy.A part of her brain was telling her that the only reason of her marriage proposal was the mere fact that she's still in love with him.But of course it would be foolish if she will admit it to Minho.

She took a deep sighed."Yes,its because of Uncle Minsik's provision.I dont want the mansion to end up in the employees hands,I'm sure they'll gonna sell it and i dont want it to happen"she avoided his steady gaze.

A searing pain registered in Minho's face but he immediately erased it.His eyes turned frosty ice."I"m not gonna marry you Choi Sulli"

Her eyes grew a fraction from his refusal,disbelief shown in her face."Am I hearing it right?you're turning down my proposal?!"

He folded his arms."Yes,I refused to marry you"he said cooly.

Anger rises through her veins.Her heart and pride was ripped in pieces by his rejection."Ya Choi Minho!who do you think you are?you are turning down Choi Sulli's marriage proposal!Most men in this country have been dreaming of me to become their wife but you will just turned me down?!"

He twitch his lips in one corner."Oh I know who you are Miss Choi Sulli.Korea's sweetheart,CF queen,drama and movie princess,hail as the most beautiful girl in asia and multi awarded actress"he said then paused for a few seconds."But I prefer Choi Jinri than Choi Sulli"

"What?!"

Minho turned around and begun walking away."I will only accept your marriage proposal if you return to your old self.I kinda miss Choi Jinri"he said grinning.

Jinri gritted her teeth and make a fist."Damn you Choi Minho!you'll gonna regret this day!I will never ask you again"she kicked the air out of frustration.

Minho just laughed and continue his work of gathering ripe grapes.

 

 

Jeju City

Icecream Shop

The waitress put down the tray of strawberry and vanilla ice cream

Taemin happily gave Soojung the bowl of vanilla icecream.

"Thank you"she said

He fondly stared at her."I miss this place.I still vividly remember this is where I first asked you out"

Soojung lifted her eyes and smile."Yeah,you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter