Jealous Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

She shut her eyes and waited for the landing of his lips to her never been kissed lips..

The first touched of his lips to hers brought millions of electricity in her body.He tasted the petal soft lips first before claiming it in a full blown kiss.She couldn't decide whether to close or keep her eyes open.Those lips she often thought in her fantasy were moving on hers.Her pounding heart against his racing heart were like music in their ears

With shaking hands,he cupped her face and rained kiss after kiss on her.Minho is drowning to the newly found euphoria as he kissed her throughly and tenderly.Jinri's palms got stuck up in his chest as she accepted his sweet kisses...

She flickered her eyes and all she can see were fireworks,stars and rainbows...its pure and magical...

"O-oppa.."she murmured on his lips.

Minho opened his eyes.He moved away and climbed out the bed as if a bucket of water had been dosed all over his hot burning body.For a few seconds Jinri remained motionless as if her whole body was paralyzed,she turned her confused eyes to Minho.

He stood still completely frozen beside the bed.His heart hammered violently against his ribs.

After seemed like forever,Jinri got off the bed.Her stepped were swaying due to her wobbling knees and numb feet,on the other hand Minho looked like a statue,he didnt move,not even a fraction...

She closed the bedroom door gently and went back to her room.

 

Jinri's POV

Tears began to fall from my eyes after closing the door behind me.Tears of joy!!!

"H-he kissed me!he gave me my first kissed!"I shouted.I happily walked to my bed and jump on it over and over again.

"OMG Minho oppa kissed me!he kissed me and it feels so great!!!"I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"This is the best day of my life!!!"I continued to jumped."Minho oppa!I like you so much!!!"I put both of my hands on top of my head and make a heart shape sign.Then I laid and rolled my body on the soft matress while giggling... 

"Thank you oppa for giving me my first kissed"I whispered softly as if Minho is just beside me.

 

 

Choi's Vineyard

"Jinri taste this"Teamin gave her a piece of ripe grape.

She took a bite and smiled widely at him."Its good!"

Taemin smiled back and took off his straw hat and put it on Jinri's head."The sun is scorching hot today,you should always wear a hat"he said and pinched her cheeks.

Minho saw Teamin's sweet gesture to Jinri and annoyingly pouted his lips.He turned his back on them and walked near the workers who were busy on spraying the plants with water.

Jinri looked to Minho from afar and sighed deeply.

"Aigoo!my sister is so in love"Taemin said teasingly.

She scowled at him."Who's in love?I just like him"

He sheepishly grinned at her."You and hyung are obviously in love with each other.I caught you both stealing glances to one another"

"Well your assump---"

"Oh no,here comes trouble"Taemin said while looking at Minho's direction.

Jinri followed Taemin's eyes and her face turned sour after seeing Hyuna's.

"Hello Oppa!"Hyuna greeted.

Minho's brows furrowed."Ya Kim Hyuna what are you---"

His words were cut off when all of the sudden Hyuna encircled her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply in the lips.

Taemin silently gasped and quickly turned Jinri around and gave her a hugged.She started to cry as her heart shattered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter