Black Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeju Island

Butterfly Garden

Jinri admiringly lifted her head and stares at the umbrella-shape canopies that grow above the rainforest.She saw some tropical vines and wild birds landing on the branches of trees.The afternoon sunlight slightly peeking down to the leaves of the trees.Afterwards,her gazes fell to the periwinkles that were scattered all over the green grass.Some butterflies and bees were flying around the wild flowers near the falls.

She close her eyes and inhaled softly."I can only see this kind of paradise in dreams and movies.I never thought that I will be able to experience this in real life"her back was leaning to Minho's back as they both sat on the green grass beside the stream of waterfalls.

Minho grinned and slightly turned his head."Thanks to my dongsaeng,we found a dating place"he said and returned his face to the small box in his hand.

Jinri opened her eyes and smiled.Its been one month since they become a couple,although their relationship remains a secret to everyone except Taemin,its been a blissfully dream like relationship as they finally allowed their young hearts to become one.Back at home,they have a oppa-dongsaeng relationship but once they reached the butterfly garden,they become a young couple in love.Minho is a caring and loving boyfriend while Jinri is a sweet girlfriend.

"Oppa,what is inside of that box your holding?"she asked and turned around.Her eyes move down to the small wooden box with locked on it.

Minho also turned and smiles at her."I wrote a loveletter to you last night and I put it inside of this box"

Her eyes glows from curiosity."Can I read the letter now?"she suddenly felt excited.

He shakes his head and held the box tighter."No,this is not the right time for you to read my loveletter"

She pouts her pink lips."When can I read the letter?how bout tomorrow?"

His hand ruffles her long hair."You can read this letter after we got married"he raised the small box and stand up.

Jinri remanied sitting on the grass totally devastated."After we got married?So I will wait for three to four years before I can read your love letter!"she said whining."Aish!I wanna read the letter now!"

Minho started walking towards the tall mahogany tree near the water falls.

"Oppa,where are you going?"she stand up and followed him from behind.

"I will bury this box under the mahogany tree and when the right time comes,we will dig it up and we will both read my letter"he wink at her.

She blushed."Geez,my oppa is so romantic"she held his hand and sway it as they both walk to the tree.

When they reached the tree,Minho begun digging the soil then he put the small box and buried it.

He s his arms around Jinri's narrow waist and lovingly look at her eyes."Choi Jinri...under this tree,the nature as my witnessed.I swear that I will love no one but you.My heart and my life belongs to you.I love you so much"he said emotionally.

Jinri gazes up with misty eyes.Her heart flooded with so much love and happiness.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and tiptoed to kiss him."I love you too Choi Minho and I swear to love no one but you...till eternity"she whispered before meeting his warm lips.They kissed under the tree with birds singing love songs and butterflies flying around them...

The young couple shared a sweet,unforgettable and serene afternoon at the butterfly garden....

 

 

Choi Mansion\

Jinri woke up with Minho's kisses around her face.

"O-oppa?!"she blink twice and clutched and hemline of the coversheet.

"Goodmorning my Jinri"he greeted and stares at her sleepy face.

"W-what are you doing in my room?You better leave now before someone sees you"her eyes wandered into his attire.Miho was wearing a black jacket,underneath was a black and white stripe shirt and jeans.

Minho kissed her in the forehead."I just wanna say goodmorning to you before I go to work"he stand up."I love you Jinri"he added and gave her a flying kiss before going out of her room.

"I love you too oppa"her eyes shines as she catched his flying kiss and put it in her chest.

 

 

Winery Plantation

By lunch time,Jinri decided to drop by the winery plantation to have lunch with Minho and Taemin.Carrying a pink lunchbox,she headed to the plantation wearing her brightest smile.She greeted and politely bowed to the employees she came acrossed.

Then her two feet stop when she saw Hyuna's approaching figure.

Hyuna gave her a fake smile."Oh hi Jinri!I havent seen you for a while"

Jinri forced a smile."Hello Hyuna.Are you here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter