Sad Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a gloomy afternoon at Jeju cemetary.The dark skies cries with the three individual that was left standing in Minyoung's grave.

Jinri put down the white lilies on top of Minyoung's grave---her favorite flower

"You're in a happy place now with your appa and omma.I hope you will continue to guide us here"she said while crying.Minho move closer and pulled her in his arms.They poured all of the pain and sorrows together,letting tears flows just like the heavy clouds---letting raindrops flows.

Taemin felt a drop of water in his bare skin,he looked at the couple."Lets go before the rain falls"

Minho cupped his wife's face and wipe her tears."Minyoung turned into a guardian angel now"he smiled."Instead of crying,I think its better if we celebrate her wonderful life.God used her as an instrument to reunite us again"

She smiled back and wipe the single tear that fell to his cheek.They walked together to the car and due to fatigue and exhaustion,Jinri fell asleep in her husband's arms.

When they reached the Choi Mansion,Minho got off the car carrying Jinri in his arms.He opened her bedroom door and gently put her down to bed.

He take off her shoes and wrapped the blanket in her body then he removed his black blazer,black ties and laid down beside her.

Minho's fingers sweap some strands of her hair and tucked it behind her ear.He guided her head to his chest and embraced her tightly.

"I love you Jinri"he whispered and kissed her forehead before closing his eyes.

 

 

Jinri's POV

When I woke,the bright lights are filling inside of my room.I rises and started stretching my arms while yawning.Today is a good day...I no longer felt the heaviness in my heart as I finally accepted Minyoung's death and I'm looking forward to a new beginning with Minho---my husband.

I giggled like the old seventeen year old Jinri upon remembering my little adventures six years ago just to capture Minho's heart.

"So its true,dreams do come true"I said smiling."Thank you Minyoung for giving me this special gift...I will treasure my husband forever"said by my sad heart.

I quickly brush away the sad thought and happily continue my daydreaming...

"Geez,cant wait for the big night"my wicked and naughty mind begun imagining Minho's six pack abs that I blush inside and out at the thought.

A knocked on the door made me stop from my naughty reverie.

"Come in"

The subject of my fantasy,Choi Minho step inside showing off his dropping smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter