Cold Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

Minho walked to her direction like a panther...slow but dangerous with raging eyes,tightened jaw,flaring nose and clenched hands.His chest heaving in anger.On the other hand,Jinri was like a scared rat that was caught in one corner.Her knees and hands were shaking in fear while her eyes widened as she forsee the tragedy he might inflicted to her.

"How dare you barging into my room without my permission!"he is stepping forward while she started scuttling away."And you broke my omma's music box"a searing pain crossed his eyes as he threw a glance to the broken musix box on the floor.

Jinri swallowed.The corners of her eyes sprung with tears as she maintained some distance from the very angry Choi Minho."S-sorry oppa...it--it was just an a-accident"her voice shaking."P-please forgive me,if you want I-I'll try to fix it"

In one huge stepped Minho was in front of her and before she could react he grabbed her arms and roughly pushed her back against the wall.

"Aaargh.."she groaned when her head and back hit hard on the wall.His fingers digged deeper into her soft arms as his face just inches away from hers.His warm breathing fanning around her face.

"Sorry?!Do you have any idea how much damage you have cause me huh!that music box is more precious than your worthless life!"he shouted.The veins on his neck popped out.

She lifted her eyes and looked at him."I-I know what I did was wrong,I should not tresspassed here in your room in the first place that is why I'm asking for your forgiveness.I'm sincerely sorry o-oppa....I didnt mean to---"

"Damn you!"Minho barked at her.He moved away from here and walked to the music box,he picked it up and stared back at her."Get out of my room now!the next time you entered my room again I'll twist your neck until you die!"he threatened.

Jinri remained frozen from her spot,her whole body was paralyzed with shocked and fear.

"Are you deaf?!I said get out now!!!"he shouted.Tears rolling down her cheeks as she tried to move her frozen feet.

Minho headed back to her and roughly clutched her arm."I'm on the brink of losing my patience to you Jinri!"

Jinri resisted and tried to free her arm from his tight gripped."P-please let me go,you're hurting me"she said pleading

"You deserve it pabo!"he dragged her out of the room and pushed her hard.She slumped down and hit her knees on the floor because of the strong impact.

He gave her a hostile look before slamming the door.

She was left sitting on the floor while sobbing."I know it was my fault and I sincerely apologize but do you really have to hurt me?"she checked  the bruises on her arms and knees.She felt a stab of pain in her heart."From now on,I'll stay away from you Choi Minho"

 

The Following Day...

Jinri's POV

I opened my eyes and felt the warm wind blowing across my face.I blinked twice as Taemin's smiling face caught my eyes.He was leaning down at me while staring at me.

"W-what are you doing here?"I quickly rose from the bed and wrapped the sheets around my body.

"Goodmorning sister!"he grinned boyishly."I came here coz there is something I wanted tell you"

"What is it?"I asked out of curiosity.

"There is a hidden small paradise called butterfly garden on the edge of the mountain.I want to take you there today,I'm sure you'll gonna love that place"he announced happily.

Excitement came rushing through my body."I would love to go there Taemin!"I exclaimed.Today I have the freedom to stroll outside since Doyeon and Mr.Choi went back to Seoul last night.

"Wait me at the beach after breakfast okay.I'll secretly sneaked out once hyung and I goes to the plantation"he laughed."You know hyung wouldnt allow us to go out together so I have no choice but to escape from him otherwise I'm gonna spend another boring day dealing with grapes and talking to employees"he rolled his eyes in disgust.

I chuckled."All right.I will wait for you at the beach,dont take too long understand"

Taemin winked at me before heading to the door."See you there Jinri"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter