Caring Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

Jinri's POV

I laid my body in supine position,arms behind my head and legs interwined while gazing up to the ceiling.It has been a boring friday morning,I woke up early in the morning and volunteered to help the maids to prepare breakfast for the two boys.Afterwards I cleaned my room and took a nap.

I woke up one hour ago and watched HBO but got bored after thirty minutes so I turned the TV  off.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the pillow beside me.I buried my face on the pillow as my mind is occupied again by Choi Minho....

This is the first time I got attracted to a man,before I used to have crushes with hollywood actors but I never had a crush with my male classmates or friends back in Seoul.

I put my right hand across my chest and closed my eyes.Just the thought of Minho made my heart tumbling in joy.Its as if I had found the so called paradise of love that was filled with flowers,hearts,fireworks,chocolates and love songs.My feelings gets stronger and stronger everyday...

I gently caressed my lips with my fingers.I imagine Minho's lips moving against mine while giving me my first kiss....

My sweet reverie was cut off when Taemin burst in my room.He walked to my bed and plopped beside me.

I rose and looked at him."Ya what are you doing here?"I asked frowning.

He grinned."Lets go to the movie theater and watch the latest spiderman"

"Your grounded remember?Oppa forbided you to go out plus the movie theater is so far from here and we dont have a car"I reasoned out.

He sat up and stared at me."C'mon Jinri,lets sneaked out.I'm dying of boredom here"he said pleading.

"No way!"I refused.

"Please..I'll treat you to the icecream shop,I know you like strawberry and chocolate flavored icecream"

I let out a surrendered sigh."All right but promise me we'll go home when the movie was finished okay"

He nodded."Promise"

 

Wearing a white blouse,pink skirt and ballet flats,Taemin and I stepped out the mansion.To my delight we ride into a cow carriage and sat at the back.It was a blessing the weather is not hot and the cool breeze fanning gently across our faces.I looked to the green fields and smiled.I saw some farmers plowing the rice fields using the carabao while the others were busy on harvesting the ripe rice seeds.

"I like your hair today Jinri.You look so cute"Taemin compliment.I braided my long hair and tied it with a pink ribbon.

"Thank you"I said.

Taemin picked up the ukelele beside him."I'll serenade you with hyung's favorite song"he winked and started strumming the small guitar.

I watched in fascination as I imagined Minho oppa confessing his undying love for me while holding a three stemmed red roses...

is it okay if i call you mine?

just for a time...

and i will be just fine...

if i know that you know that i'm...

wanting,needing,your love...

oh...

if i ask with you is it all right...

if i ask you to hold me tight...

through a cold dark night...

'cause there maybe a cloudy day in sight...

and i need to let you know that i might...

be needing your love...

oh...

After watching the spiderman movie,Taemin and I went to the ice cream shop and we happily ate a bowl of strawberry and chocolate flavored icecream.

"I really had a great time Taemin"I said grinning.

"You'll never get bored when you're with me Choi Jinri"he said then his eyes went to the counter area.He blushed from the root of his scalp and down to his cheeks.

"Omo!she's here"he said.

I frowned."Who?"I asked and looked at the counter.I saw a long haired girl same age as mine.She's wearing a red tank top,white shorts and sneakers.

"Wow,she's very pretty"I blurted out.

Taemin looked at the girl with admiration in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter