Weak Heart...

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Glass House Garden

Jinri's POV

Minho put his arms in between my head as our eyes locked to each other.His face slowly leaning to my face...

"Is he going to kiss me?"I asked myself.Surprisingly the fear was replaced by anticipation...

I held my breath and shut my eyes when his lips is just an inches away from me.My hands on a fists as I remained motionless....

My heart is pumping so fast as if I'm running on a marathon."This is it!He's gonna kiss me!"I thought, totally excited.

Minho smirked mockingly upon seeing my excited reaction.He moved away as if I had contracted some sort of infectious disease.I opened my eyes and stared at him wondering...I thought he's gonna....

"I cant believe this!"he blurted out while shaking his head."Do you really think I'am going to kiss you?"he raised an eyebrow.

I probably have flustered from head to foot due to embarassment..."O-Of course not.I thought your gonna p-punch me"I bent down my head and knotted my fingers.

"I dont hit woman Jinri.Even if you are making me loose my patience I will never gonna hit you"he said calmly."I dragged you here to warn you that you must stay away from my dongsaeng from now on".

My lips quivered."But you hurt me yesterday o-oppa.You pushed me so hard I got bruises in my arms and knees"I said while scowling at him.

He gritted his teeth."Well you deserve it because of what you did to my omma's music box!"his anger grew again but more with himself.

"Taemin is the only friend I have here.I dont see any reason why I should stay away from him"

Minho let out a frustrated sighed."You are nothing but trouble Choi Jinri!I hate you from the very first time that I saw you and I'm sure your just going to create problems to my family.I care for Taemin so much that I dont want him to walk in the wrong path with a loser like you! "

My eyes squinted.I'am no longer scared of him because I finally  discovered his weakness...the high and mighty Choi Minho feared the two word "guilty" and "blame".He was worried about Taemin because he is so scared that if something bad happened to his dongsaeng he might be the one to blame since its his responsibilty as an older brother to look out for him and guide him in the right path.

I folded my arms and tilted my chin,taunting him."I am not a trouble maker Mr.Choi.How could you have judge me so easily when we only have known each other for two days?Clearly your reason is irrelevant"

Minho's face turned red as he inched closer to me."You will follow my order or I will throw you out of this house tomorrow morning!your choice Jinri!"he held my arm tightly.

I forcefully released my arm from his tight gripped."There is no way I'll bend down and obey you Choi Minho!if you think you can order all the people here in the Choi Mansion with your domineering attitude well think again.I'm no longer scared of you"I said with defiance.

My eyes shines from the newly found bravery and confidence that I will use as a weapon against him.I turned around and walk away,leaving the stunned and speechless Choi Minho out in the cold dark night.

 

 

 

The Following Day...

"Jinri catch!"Taemin said and threw me a ripe mango fruit.I caught it with my two hands and sat down on the white warm sand while peeling the fruit.H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter