Merry Heart

Can I Call You Mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri leaned her arms on the balcony then stared down at the snobbish gorgeous man who is strictly monitoring the harvesting of ripe grapes.His tall height and commanding aura made him looked like the lord of the multi hectares of land owned by her adopted mother's second husband Choi Minsik-the father of the tall gorgeous Choi Minho-her prince charming.

She rested her chin on her arms and sigh dreamily as she continued to stare at the man of her dream.

"Choi Minho...you will be mine someday.You will be my first and my last.You will be my husband and I will be your wife.We will live happily ever after.You and me.Forever and ever"she said,smiling stupidly.

As if sensing someone was looking at him,Minho turned around,whipped his head at the balcony and found the pretty seventeen year old girl in pigtails who did nothing but pissed him off from the day she stepped foot on the mansion looking at him with those enchating eyes of hers.

He frowned and she blushed.

"!he caught me looking at him!"she tore her eyes away from him and pushed her back on the rocking chair while whistling,hoping the snobbish gorgeous man wouldnt notice the look of embarassment on her face.

Minho chuckled softly at her reaction.His eyes still filled with amusement when he returned his attention to the employees who were all giving him a strange look.

"What?"he asked,brows lifted and hands on the waist.

The vineyard workers all smiled at him before resuming the task of picking ripe grapes.

Jinri was humming a song when a woman in plain white shirt and tight pants she knew pretty well walked towards her dream boy.

"Hyuna"she said with lips pouting in jealousy.It hurts to see Hyuna flrting openly at Minho,her heart couldn't take it.

The y lady playfully ran her fingers on Minho's tanned arm and Jinri wished a giant asteroid hit Hyuna directly.Then Hyuna dragged him away from the vineyard to her car.

Jinri got off of the chair when the car started driving off"Ya Kim Hyuna!where are you taking him?don't you know he's mine!Choi Minho is mine!mine mine!"she shouted while crying.

She looked like a sore loser in the balcony.

"My prince got away"

 

 

December 25, 2014

Jinri woke up from a very bad dream.Instantly,her hand searched for her husband and sigh in dissapointment when she found an empty space beside her.

She sat up with a sour look written on her face.She didn't like Hyuna being in her dream and trying to seduce the man who used to be a dream and now her husband and the father of her adorable twins Taejoon and Jaehee.

Still with in a sour mood,she got off the bed and trudged to the door.She was about to reach the knob when the door suddenly opened and her two little angels burst in with the widest smile flashing on their faces.

"Omma!"Jaehee and Taejoon both said as they came running towards her.

Jinri's mood automatically changed.She bent her knees and open her arms to them.

Good morning my prince...my princess"she showered them with kisses.

"Morning omma"Jaehee who looked like her mom showed her the gift Santa Minho left on her bed."Santa Claus gave me a barbie doll"

"It's pretty"she said,smiling at her daughter"What about you Taejoon?what did Santa gave to you?"she asked her son who is a carbon copy of her husband.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter